• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Mega Mewtwo/Lunala-GX

Devan

Aspiring Trainer
I need advice on this deck and how to make it more competitive, since I really truly want to win for once. Only issue is that I don't have enough for any Shaymins... Any and all help would be appreciated.

Pokémon:

3 Mewtwo EX - BKT-158
3 Mega Mewtwo EX - BKT-64
1 Hoopa EX - PR-XY71
2 Lunala GX - SUM-66
2 Cosmoem - SUM-65
2 Cosmog - SUM-64

Trainers:

4 Professor Sycamore - BKP-107
3 N - DEX-96
2 Lysandre - AOR-78
1 Pokémon Ranger - STS-113
4 Ultra Ball - FLF-99
4 Max Elixir - BKP-102
3 VS Seeker - PHF-109
3 Mewtwo Spirit Link - BKT-144
2 Max Potion - BKP-103
2 Trainer's Mail - ROS-92
2 Mega Turbo - ROS-86
2 Rare Candy - SUM-129
2 Float Stone - BKT-137
3 Shrine of Memories - PRC-139

Energy:

2 Double Colorless
8 Psychic

I run this exact deck almost. My advice, less trainers more energy. 4 shrines 4 spirit links. Basically max out every pokemon except hoopa, only need 2 (in case of prizing) and 4 Skyla 4 pokemon can clubs 4 switch cards (your only way to retreat without losing energy). that leaves 18 blank spots for other fun cards and energy. 10 psych, 4 dce, 2 Mallows, 2 sycamores. But I don't like putting stuff in the discard pile. I want to use every card in my hand. And so many people use skyfield you can actually get all you pokemon out. Lol. It looks crazy with four lunalas and four mega mewtwos on the board. With lunalas psyche transfer and mewtwos damage change (and infinity) this deck is broken. You can move energies anywhere!!!!! Then lunar fall to end the game. I always take people's shaymin off the bench. Lol.

Back