"Mega Metagross Premium Collection" Product Image [9/9]

More Metal love! I like it!!
Metagross-EX seems to have 2 attacks (a cheap one of 2? and another one of 4? By default, M Metagross has one of 4 too). Lots of text.
Also, why 220 again? It is as if 230 is being saved for favorites only :S
Anyway, normal Fire weakness and Psychic Resistance.. cool

I thought for sure the playmat would be one of the crappy paper ones like the theme decks. But its a normal playmat, made out of whatever they make playmats out of. Sold.

Wow, I said wow!! This will be mine, no way! And I repeat... look at these shiny EX cards: dear The Pokémon Company, why don't you publish shiny M-EX as secret rares in the sets???

Love the looks of this one. I want this one to come out so bad. The one small downside is that it only seems to have one Furious Fists pack.

Given how the Phantom Force/Hyper Metal deck looked like, I was wondering which type Metagross would be. Either was a possibility in my book.

Pikachu6319 said:
Love the looks of this one. I want this one to come out so bad. The one small downside is that it only seems to have one Furious Fists pack.

Given how the Phantom Force/Hyper Metal deck looked like, I was wondering which type Metagross would be. Either was a possibility in my book.

There are two furious fist packs. The other one is behind the coin.

Also Metagross seems to be metal type based on the image.

@confuzzledapples: Yeah the image makes it obvious it's metal. That was why I said I was wondering which type Metagross would be. You're right though, the one behind the coin is Furious Fists. I thought it was a Phantom Forces pack for some reason. It make sense though, Phantom Forces will be out fourth set and this product comes with two packs per set.

Back