• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Mega Man All Alone (M Manectric EX)

Ironman131

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:
  • 4 Manectric EX
  • 3 M Manectric EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 1 Lysandre's Trump Card
  • 4 VS Seeker
  • 3 Trainers' Mail
  • 3 Battle Compressor
  • 3 Max Potion
  • 3 Manectric Spirit Link
  • 4 Hypnotoxic Laser
  • 3 Virbank City Gym
  • 2 Silent Lab
  • 3 Head Ringer
  • 1 Switch
  • 4 Acro Bike
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 1 Computer Search
Energy:
  • 9 Lightning Energy
Strategy:

This deck has been doing well for me. The main attacker is either M Manectirc EX or Manectirc EX (lol what else would it be) depending on the situation. For example Manectric EX is the better option against toad decks because it is easier to setup and the damage output is higher than M Manectric EX for the same amount of energy if the toad player has a tool on the toad which happens most of the time. This deck has the ability to keep up with the new M Rayqueza EX decks and with sient lab it can slow down their use of Shaymin EX's setup ability. Silent Lab is also in the deck to shut many popular abilities down including safequard, verdant wind to name a couple.

I think it is a good start, but I have some suggestions. You probably need more draw support - only 4 sycamore probably won't cut it. You can make room by shaving off excessive quantities of some cards; maybe drop a VS seeker, a battle compressor, a trainer's mail, and a Virbank for 4 N, shauna, or Birch's observations (depending on preference).
Also, I see a huge weakness to Landorus EX, or really Fighting in general. I recommend maybe a Plasma kyurem and some water energy, or some other water tech. You certainly can make the space for it, and TurboBolt can power it up. It will also give you a lower chance of mulliganing.

I havent had to much difficulty with drawing cards because I have so much item based draw power. Fighting isnt that popular yet because of the poularity that Siesmitoad EX has but when fighting becomes more pouplar again I will either take the auto loss or switch decks. Thanks for the input though.

Back