Mega Latios Collection [July]

Soul Dew

Pokéngineer
Advanced Member
Not a fan of M. Latios, but maybe if the special holo card is a normal Latios I can add it to my collection :3

pokemonkosh

A Freakin' Monkey
I'm into collecting the figures, and just getting rid of the extra content. I normally don't play PTCGO because of the shitty pull rates. If anyone wants some free codes the day it comes out, just contact me.

Eron

Is back as of March 24
Seems good, hope it brings a Mega Latios but with another art, and a Latios Spirit Link but with another holo or foil, like the one of Pyroar Box. :D

Pikachu6319

Scooby
I would almost be willing to be the Latios will be just a different art version of the one we got in the Trainer Kit that just came out. No way they would bring out a M. Latios EX, new or otherwise.

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I love Latios. It is one of my favorite Pokemon. I'll definitely be picking at least one up. I don't care if it ends up being a reprint.

Collapsing

Time Master
So much like the Mega Lucario box, it won't contain an EX or Mega. The Figure makes it worth it though, sad thing that I have bad luck with boxes.

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The attack looks worthless because it says if tails this attack does nothing. Gambling on doing damage doesn't pay-off. It'll be one of those cards to collect, but never use. The artwork of the card is below average. Latios has so much potential to look cooler. The mouth really seems off. The figurine does look awesome. The clouds behind it like how you can soar in the Hoenn Region.

whirlpoolm51

Aspiring Trainer
I like the artwork , reminds me of its gold star card from ex deoxys.
they are really getting creative with these figures!!!

CYL

All hail Eevee!
I agree with King Arceus. Figure's great, but card is for collection purposes only. Not exactly attractive, I have to say.

Lostlorn Forest

Alola is the best region
I don't know, I kind of like the artwork. It seems to be a more free and creative take on the Pokemon, something we really haven't seen since the BW era.

CYL

All hail Eevee!
I guess it's personal taste, after all. I personally favour realistic takes. I get your point, though.

Lostlorn Forest

Alola is the best region
I guess it's personal taste, after all. I personally favour realistic takes. I get your point, though.

Oh no I totally agree, that's primarily what we have with the XY series of sets (my favorite era), but I think creative diversity is always a good thing especially with something so vast and imaginative as Pokemon. I like all kinds of artwork, and I just think something not so accurate and strict is a breath of fresh air ;) Also I often find that some realistic depictions in my opinion seem to fail at making the Pokemon appear "cute" even if at times it gets sickening, haha.