• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Mega Gyarados (Mega Rayquaza Style)

TheForgottenGengar

Aspiring Trainer
I’ve been experimenting recently, and since i like archie’s and i like Mega Rayquaza, i mixed the 2.
Here’s the list

3 Gyarados EX BKP, 3 MGyarados BKP, 3 Staryu BKP 25, 2 Starmie TUP, 1 Starmie EVO, 4 Shaymin-EX ROS, 3 Hoopa-EX AOR, 1 Manaphy-EX BKP, 2 Exeggute PLF

4 Sky Field, 4 Ultra Ball, 4 VS Seeker, 3 Trainers’ Mail, 3 Gyarados Spirit link, 2 Battle Compressor, 3 Professor Sycamore, 1 N, 2 Lysandre, 1 Brock’s Grit, 1 Colress

11 Water Energy

I’ve always enjoyed Mega Gyarados decks in reality, but i have a way better budget on PTCGO. Should i keep the starmie, or switch for blastoise? Any Ideas welcome, only no ace spec cards please. Ace spec is way out of my budget.

Back