'Mega Charizard X vs. Mega Blastoise Battle Arena Decks' Announced!

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Works for me. I like to play rando decks. As long as these are fun against each other, in their own little bubble, it's fine.

ShinyZard

Aspiring Trainer
That M Charizard is a pretty expensive card now. So with the release of these new decks, it should flood the market with this card and slump its price (assuming everyone buys these). Looking forward to getting this M Charizard card for a buck :) Thanks TPCi!

The Red Genesect

The robot that made it past Captcha
The last two were very good but they cancelled the one with two very good EXs being Genesect and Landorus. But they have two really crap EXs also I really wanted Genesect and Landorus but nooooo.
Instead get Charizard and Blastoise. (Genesect bias)

Fayld

Rayquaza / Eelektross Master
Advanced Member
We overprinted water and fire holo energy. What do? Let's make some arena decks and put two non competitive Pokemon in there! What should the alternate arts be? Spirit links. BRILLIANT!

And yes, I read the post. No clue what the actual holo will be. I am a bit surprised they didn't find a good one to advertise because the sycamore and trainers mail were the selling points of the last ones.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
That's why I said maybe. A "product description" could change at anytime, especially when we haven't seen a image of the box yet.
No, they don't change. The product description doesn't state there will be exclusive cards or alternate art reprints, so there won't be. If a Battle Arena Deck is going to include them, it says so.

George

Plays 4 Ultra Ball in Every Deck
No, they don't change. The product description doesn't state there will be exclusive cards or alternate art reprints, so there won't be. If a Battle Arena Deck is going to include them, it says so.
Anyway... I can assure you that I read the article, as I do for every article, but we can all have dreams can't we? :D

RiverShock

Aspiring Trainer
I'd guess the 11th will be Charizard/Blastoise Spirit Link personally.

As for the people down on the cover cards... The cover cards rarely mean anything for these decks. It's the other reprints that sell them to the actual players. (With kids that like the cover Pokemon and parents looking for something big for their kids making up the other portion of sales.)

Luxinity

Elegant Cosplayer
because it's japan, ofc they would bias their pokemon there because it's the land of origin

Silveraith

Aspiring Trainer
Only reason I'm looking forward to this is because I don't have Generations Mega Charizard yet, and the price may go down because it'll be easier to get.