• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Medicham

double o squirtle

Sweet Summer Child
Pokemon: 11
  • 4 Meditite
  • 4 Medicham (AT)
  • 1 Landorus
  • 2 Hawlucha (Furious Fists)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 40
  • 3 Wally
  • 1 Ace Trainer
  • 2 Korrina
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 2 Hex Maniac
  • 2 Pokemon Center Lady
  • 1 Xerosic
  • 2 Shauna
  • 1 Teammates
  • 2 Level Ball
  • 2 Professor's Letter
  • 2 Robo Substitute
  • 3 Trainers' Mail
  • 2 Roller Skates
  • 2 Crushing Hammer
  • 1 Enhanced Hammer
  • 2 Muscle Band
  • 1 Evosoda
  • 3 Focus Sash
  • 1 VS Seeker
  • 3 Fighting Stadium
Energy: 9
  • 4 Strong Energy
  • 5 Fighting Energy
Strategy:

I usually try to go first when I play this deck, mainly because Medicham's Yoga Kick requires 2 fighting energy, sadly making it impossible to get a turn 2 attack. Since this deck takes a few turns to set up I've put in hex maniacs, hammers and focus sash to try and slow the opposing deck down. Landorus is mainly a backup in case I run low on energies. If you start out with hawlucha the main strategy can usually still play out, however Meditite is probably the best Pokemon to start out with. Similar to Trevenant decks, it's best to evolve Meditite as soon as possible because even with focus sash, 50 hp isn't a lot. The strategy is mainly to get medicham's yoga kick going as soon as possible through wallys and professor's letters and to then deal as much damage as possible through strong energies, fighting stadium and O barrage. Also because of O Barrage the attack can potentially knock out a Pokemon with focus sash.

Feedback's always welcome:p

Last edited:
Back