• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Medi-Champ (Medicham / Machamp)

Scrafty'sMinion

ゲッコウガ水型であります暗いタイプ
Pokemon: 17
  • 3-3 Medicham AC PRC
  • 3-1-3 Machamp FFI
  • 2 Landorus FFI
  • 2 Hawlucha FFI
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 30
  • 3 Professor Juniper
  • 3 Shauna/Professor Birch's Observations
  • 3 Korrina
  • 2 Teammates
  • 1 Lysandre
  • 4 Muscle Band
  • 2 Rare Candy
  • 2 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Head Ringer
  • 2 Evosoda
  • 2 VS Seeker
  • 1 Switch
  • 1 Computer Search
  • 4 Fighting Stadium
Energy: 11
  • 7 Fighting Energy
  • 4 Strong Energy
Strategy:

Now this is a deck that I haven't seen much play in juniors (Yes a Junior Division player making a Thread on Pokebeach. Don't compla8 m8) aside from a probaly 3-3 line of it in a Landorus-EX round one at States and I use this list now. But heres my list!

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
-1 Shauna (I honestly don't think you'll need 3 with Korrina and Juniper.)
-2 Head Ringer (Simply why? There are other cards that could better utilise this space.)
-2 Evosoda (You've got Korrina and Ultra Ball. I think you've got enough searching. If you want a Evosoda-type of card, use Wally. He can get your Machamps out faster anyway.)

+1 VS Seeker (Consistency)
+1 Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick (I do think this could be quite helpful in your deck to get Machamps out.)
+1 Shaymin-EX/Jirachi-EX (So you have literally any/more access to any card in your deck with Korrina. I'd lean further towards Jirachi in this deck since you can get any Supporter from it, not just cards. I'd imagine you'd want supporters more than cards in most cases.)
+1 Professor's Letter (Access through your deck's energy with Skyla)
+1 Wally (See Evosoda.)

Scrafty'sMinion

ゲッコウガ水型であります暗いタイプ
-1 Shauna (I honestly don't think you'll need 3 with Korrina and Juniper.)
-2 Head Ringer (Simply why? There are other cards that could better utilise this space.)
-2 Evosoda (You've got Korrina and Ultra Ball. I think you've got enough searching. If you want a Evosoda-type of card, use Wally. He can get your Machamps out faster anyway.)

+1 VS Seeker (Consistency)
+1 Maxie's Hidden Ball Trick (I do think this could be quite helpful in your deck to get Machamps out.)
+1 Shaymin-EX/Jirachi-EX (So you have literally any/more access to any card in your deck with Korrina. I'd lean further towards Jirachi in this deck since you can get any Supporter from it, not just cards. I'd imagine you'd want supporters more than cards in most cases.)
+1 Professor's Letter (Access through your deck's energy with Skyla)
+1 Wally (See Evosoda.)
I want to keep it a Mono Budget Deck but the could me some good changes

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Maxie, Letter and Wally are all cheap cards, VS Seeker may be a bit more difficult to find and you don't /need/ Shaymin. Keep in a Head Ringer (not recommended) or put in another Rare Candy for consistency (recommended).