Wi-Fi Trades MC's haves n' wants *Revamped*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magus said:
Shiny Shinx: I'm not trading shinys for items unless noted if you had read.

grapplepie: Don't ask me what I want; read my wants. I specified I'm ONLY trading for my wants now.

xxashxx: I'm not trading with you.

Why not? Are you still mad at me after 3 whole months or so? No one stays mad for that long XD. Anyway I hope you get over that soon so we can trade again. You already know I can't get an AR. I am very sorry you don't believe me still after all this time. Oh well ok. You are missing out. That's fine I guess. PM me when you change your mind. Thanks.:(

blastoise91: I said on my first post I'm not trading pokemon for items. Period. Taking that off altogether since you people don't know how to read.

I did read. ;)

Anyway, is there anything not on your list you would want for your lv.100 non ev'd shiny rayquaza, or did I not read again? lol

I have a lv.87 rayquaza ev'd in attack and special defense if you want.

Akari: Okies fair enough. What nature is ray...? If you notice I have a non ev'd shiny ray up for offers...I may have gotten him from xxashxx.

He is mild nature, and my FC currently is 1076 4539 7938.

I saw him, but I didn't know what level he was, and I hate level training to be honest.
By the way... what level is he? Lol

Akari: Mine is gentle. If you notice, he`s under my level 100 section ;) Also, I have a mild one in shiny already...

jhaze: If you`re going to post here direct questions at me, this is my topic; it is rude to ask other people in my thread. You will be reported if you don`t respect this in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back