Wi-Fi Trades MCD's my player thread

MCD said:
gamercal: That Chimchar is god. :p
I would trade the Celebi BTW.

That's what I like to hear - satisfied peoples! Well, you'll be properly satisfied once you HAVE the thing of course, but you know what I mean...

Thanks also for clearing up which poke is being traded - I wan't sure based on the original post.

Hey guys, I'm back now. Some of you may now me from a loooong time ago.
Sorry for some trades I walked out on by going on haitus, really irresponsible of me, and I hope you accept my sincere apology. :(
Now, if anyone wants anything, I will update in a short while, but for now, ask for what you see that you like.

I have a few mismaguuses, if you want I have one with about 100 special attack and 100 speed and 100 hp evs, mild nature.

a breeded porygon, modest if you can

lv 48, I can add some evs to any stats with vitamins

its lv 58 sorry, and its location sais hearthome city

I can migrate a lv 50 flygon if you want. I also have some dittos of different natures.

can you list some natures please. I didnt actully think luxaray is that good, his stats are... ok at 303\174\211\153\157 and 284 hp. his atytack is his only plus. other lv 100 are gentle snorlax, modest meganium with suuny day, synthesis, solarbeam, adament ramparados, adament shuckle, and mild mewtwo. the last three are harder but still possible to get off me.

UPDATE- 9/14/08
I want a movie shaymin (no duh)
I will offer an UT Eigakan Darkrai (or TRU, if you rather) as well as both shinies-well, anything on my list really.
Pleasepleaseplease. :p

Back