Finished May's Monthly TCG Cup!

I won both games against AlexanderTheAwesome. Games took place between 3:20 and 3:55 CST. ggs

I won 2-1 against AleH. Games are on GMT -5.
4:00 - AleH
4:10 - Eron
4:41 - Eron

Nice Match Ale! :D

camaclone my opponent was never available for a game. I gave them opportunities to play but they never responded. I don not know if it will change anything, i just wanted to let you know

Hopefully next month's all of my opponents will be more responsive. Last opponent only had one time to play which was midnight for me so I offered other times but no reply in time. :(

Congrats to Longiinus for taking first place! Although I beat him so technically I'm the best player here There were a lot of very skilled players in this tournament, and I thoroughly enjoyed playing in it. Thanks to all my opponents for playing good and fair games! And of course thanks Camoclone for running it extremely well. Let's hope these stick around for a long time. :)

For fun, why don't we say what decks we were playing? I'm interested to see. I played Bronzong/Aegislash/Dialga, my favorite deck of the BCR - PRC format.

camaclone my opponent was never available for a game. I gave them opportunities to play but they never responded. I don not know if it will change anything, i just wanted to let you know
Basically since it won't affect the standings that much I don't think it will be changed. :p

Hopefully next month's all of my opponents will be more responsive. Last opponent only had one time to play which was midnight for me so I offered other times but no reply in time. :(
Next month I'm going to be a lot harsher and people will be immediately dropped :D.

Machamp The Champion said:
For fun, why don't we say what decks we were playing? I'm interested to see. I played Bronzong/Aegislash/Dialga, my favorite deck of the BCR - PRC format.

I played Manectric Crobat. It was my favorite deck for last format, but now I can't figure out what to play post ROS :(

Although I beat him so technically I'm the best player here
-.-

I was playing Toad/Slurpuff (with quite literally no way to beat Aegislash/Keldeo). Gonna have to rework the deck some without my invaluable LTC's :(

The whole tournament was a lot of fun and I'm really glad to see TCG ONE getting more of the attention it deserves. Other than that, I felt that maybe the rounds were a little too long. Something along the lines of 3 days per round might keep people a little more interested and keep everything moving along.

Thanks for the fun Camoclone and all my opponents!

Shoot I forgot to PM my opponent for the final round again.... I am really clumbsy aren't I lol. Congratulations to Longiinus for winning though!

Back