Finished May's Monthly TCG Cup!

I lost 1-2 against spartanzdude3. I'd also like to drop out of the tournament.

Game 1 - 00:24 UTC, spartanzdude wins
Game 2 - ~00:36 UTC, Gates wins
Game 3 - 00:53 UTC, spartanzdude wins

ggs, I'm surprised that last game was as close as it was considering the start I had.

Match Report
Longiinus v. Mora

Match Result
Longiinus wins 2-1

Match Start Times
Game 1 - Tuesday, June 2nd 3:27pm CST
Game 2 - Tuesday, June 2nd 3:40pm CST
Game 3 - Tuesday, June 2nd 3:46pm CST

Great games Mora!

Games between Gengar master vs Skyla

Games took place between 8:30 PM EST and 9:00 PM EST
Game 1 winner: Gengar master
Game 2 winner: Skyla
Game 3 winner Gengar master
Gengar master wins 2-1

GGs Skyla!

there is no answer of my opponent too, (in the last round too but i send him the pm late so i think is fair the draw no?)

there is no answer of my opponent too, (in the last round too but i send him the pm late so i think is fair the draw no?)
When did you send it? If you are unable to play tonight and you didn't send it two days ago then a draw is fair.

If I recall correctly, I asked him two days ago. I would've contacted him earlier but I thought I did. I soon realized I didn't lol
You will receive the win if you are unable to play. You must still attempt to get your games in.

Camaclone I played two games against my opponent( Eron) and we're tied 1-1. However, he hasn't contacted me back in an hour, though we were talking after game 2, but tcgone became super laggy. My concern is that we won't be able to play the last game. Are ties allowed? If not, what will happen? I do not want to be dropped, and i don't want my opponent to be dropped either. Thanks!

Well, the 2nd game didn't end for me, it was just there, without doing sth. Btw, I'll wait for you.

in the end of my last message i was talking for the last round , in this round i send the pm and he answer today put a time to play (this time not favorable to me but i accepted because is the last day) and he is more than 30 min late

Camaclone I played two games against my opponent( Eron) and we're tied 1-1. However, he hasn't contacted me back in an hour, though we were talking after game 2, but tcgone became super laggy. My concern is that we won't be able to play the last game. Are ties allowed? If not, what will happen? I do not want to be dropped, and i don't want my opponent to be dropped either. Thanks!
I'm going to set the result of the game as a tie however you may play the game sometime this week (I an go back in and change the result).

in the end of my last message i was talking for the last round , in this round i send the pm and he answer today put a time to play (this time not favorable to me but i accepted because is the last day) and he is more than 30 min late
You will receive the win.

Back