News Maybe found some new cards?

F4nt45m

Dialga V-Star is a good deck guys
I was watching path to the peak and saw someone pull out cards I've never seen before! Thought?1692202057781.png Those are the cards for reference. There is a very clear falinks ex, and a bidoof from BRS that we've already seen. Falinks ex hasn't been revealed yet tho and neither has the darkrai ex or mismagius!

Edit: Found a clearer shot of the Psychic one! It is a mismagius ex 1692200026292.png and a Spoink card1692200303412.png
Sorry all the photos are blurry, the animation style blurs the words. Apparently Spoinks ability allows you to draw a card!

Attachments

• 1692199642994.png
    1692199642994.png
    76.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
The other cards in the hand shot are Mismagius ex, which was shown later, and what looks like a Darkrai ex (though am not 100%).

The other cards in the hand shot are Mismagius ex, which was shown later, and what looks like a Darkrai ex (though am not 100%).
In the had it is bidoof, falinks, mismagius and a mystery dark pokemon. The large blobs make me think of poison type tho.

I still think its Darkrai, with the art reminiscent to his BREAKpoint EX just at a different angle. The blob could be him charging a move like Shadow Ball, Dark Void or something similar.

I still think its Darkrai, with the art reminiscent to his BREAKpoint EX just at a different angle. The blob could be him charging a move like Shadow Ball, Dark Void or something similar.
I think it could be a seviper! Its art looks slightly similar to seviper and the purple blob could be poison and the orange thing could be its designs

EDIT: found a clearer shot it is Darkrai1692202045333.png

The Oddish (also seen in the first eposide) is also brand new. As is the Vileplume shown towards the end of episode 2. They used the Gloom from Lost Origin though weirdly enough.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230817_101954_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20230817_101954_YouTube.jpg
    654.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20230817_102654_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20230817_102654_Messenger.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 3
if these are indeed new unreleased cards, I hope they are hiding some of the attacks because Mismagius seems to only have one atatck that does 70 for {P}{C}?
that's a pretty disappointing card if that is all that it does.

if these are indeed new unreleased cards, I hope they are hiding some of the attacks because Mismagius seems to only have one atatck that does 70 for {P}{C}?
that's a pretty disappointing card if that is all that it does.
Explains why it couldn't knock out a Gloom lol.

Maybe the Ability is really strong to make up for it haha.

These look interesting! Yes that HAS to be Darkrai.
I agree, hopefully they’re hiding some attacks or abilities, because Falinks ex looks garbage rn.

Episode 3 is here and the Falinks ex and Darkrai ex that were teased were a bit more prominent this time around. We still have no clue what they do though, and it was very weird how Ava used Darkrai ex in her Grass deck. Didn't match her theme at all.

We did see a new Groudon card, and it is different from the one coming in Raging Surf.

1692882598189.png

Last edited:
Also they goofed here lol. The Comfey clearly has the Silver Tempest logo despite being from Lost Origin.

1692883241424.png

Oooh this is a sneaky tease. When Ava's cards are blown away in the wind, if you slow it down, you can see a Bellossom ex:

1692884054618.png1692884110867.png

Last edited:
ooh! Falinks seems too have an attack like fighting tackle and groudon has an ability, we may see groudon being equal to CEL kyogre

Last edited:
Back