Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The latest TCG accessories have been revealed! These will hit store shelves at Japan’s Pokemon Center stores on May 13th to celebrate the release of Dark Phantasma, which releases the same day.
They feature Hisuian Zoroark, shiny Gardevoir, Hisuian Goodra, Hisuian Electrode, Hisuian Zorua, and Arezu — all of which will be featured in the set.

65367ec1fcc29f04c2aad80d6024a303111d3966-200x200.jpg

a1bea91adbbe2c9442849efcaa095151edb60b9f-200x141.jpg

deckshield_sarnaight02-200x153.jpg

7b07367ea1f36f29bd356b43b7dd3e204b095878-200x141.jpg

Continue reading...

Nirvanna21

Mew.
I love the look of the artwork on the sleeves; however, if they are anything quality wise like the ones that come in with the ETB, I don't think I would use them.

FireLizard

A man who knows nothing about proportions.
I bet that Zubat,Aipom and Teddiursa are gonna be in this expansion.If yes,give me 50 Pokédollars.

bwyattvirtue13

Aspiring Trainer
These are better quality sleeves. The ETB is really the only time you get sleeves that poorly made and it's because you're basically getting them for free

TheRainmaker

I like Expanded
I really hate how much I love these Japan exclusive sleeve designs, because they cost me $20-40 per set to import depending on the design's popularity, where as if they were released internationally I could get any 3 sets of sleeves for $24 (together with free shipping). I legit want all of these, but I have to restrict myself to 1 or 2 sets due to how much importing costs.

Asrialys

Aspiring Trainer
I can't help but wonder if Pokemoa drew those Arezu sleeves. I think I've only seen one instance where they noted the illustrator on the sleeve package...

Rez

Aspiring Trainer
Do we know when Pokémon center online will add these to their website I keep checking and so far nothing