'Matchless Fighter' Revealed as March's Japanese Set!

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
Moltres,idk why,looks like stealing the moon.
WE'RE GOING TO STEAL THE MOOOOOON!

100*000 Pokèdollars to whoever get the reference.
I’ve never actually seen the movie, but I’m pretty sure that’s a Despicable Me reference.
Now you owe me 1,000,000 Pokédollars.

Diego Lima

Aspiring Trainer
Avery is too broken in Expanded imo. Now we can only play 3 benched Pokemon? That's not really fun.

What decks in expanded right now are relying on a large bench to function? None. If anything this helps the opponent discard liabilities. As of right now, Avery does absolutely nothing in expanded.

Hydroi-gon

Casual Player
These look so good that my wallet is going to disappear once I buy all of the cards I want in my collection

Last edited:

blackjack61105

Aspiring Trainer
What decks in expanded right now are relying on a large bench to function? None. If anything this helps the opponent discard liabilities. As of right now, Avery does absolutely nothing in expanded.
Turbo Dark my favorite deck. I have a completely broken list. The only bad matchup is egglet

don()shinobi

PokeBeach's Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiast. I guess.
That Zapdos running up the mountain is giving me mad vibes of a horse climbing a mountain in Skyrim. I like it.

professsorpoke

NO 3 S's is not a typo
"I play minimum rarity, no secret rares allowed! too expensive"

With the exception of every secret rare ever printed

Rocket The Shellos

Aspiring Trainer
snorlax is an alt art with the D mark still, interesting

my maths is off, i assumed 6 FAs, 3 AAs, 4 FA trainers, 3 rainbows, 4 rainbow supporters? but avery is 83 which means theres an additional FA/AA?