• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Masters speed Machamp chatot enti and raikou

thepliskin5005

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon 18

4-3-3-1 machamp storm front
3 chatot majestic dawn
2 uxie Legends awaken
2 Enti and raikou legend unleashed top and bottom

Trainers supporter and stadiums 29

1 luxury ball
1 plamers contrubutiojn
1 pokemon rescue
1 vs seeker
3 dual ball
4 sooper scoop up
2 pokemon reversal
4 professer oak's new theory
4 rare candy
3 Bebe's serch
3 broken time space
1 premier ball
1 professer elms training metod

energy cards 13

3 rainbow energy
5 fighiting energy
2 fire energy
1 lightning energy
2 dce

RE: Masters Machamp

I'd trim the machamp line to a 3-2-3-1 line just because you running candy so you can afford to skip a stage 1 and basics are easier to search out than any other pokemon seeing as most cards that search can grab basics or are made for basics.

Also i'd drop the vs seeker and pokemon rescue with them being 1 offs in your deck the chances are you wont tend to draw then when you really need them.

With the 4 gaps I'd add
1 lightning energy (increased chance to pull it when you need it)
2 energy exchange unit (being able to swap a bad pull for the right card is never bad)
+1 Bebe's Search (more monster recruitment, I would have said pokemon collector but I've already suggested dropping cards because thery're 1 offs )

I know what your saying just i find three machokes good with sooper scoop up. And the pokemon rescue is for getting out machamp out of my discard pile and putting in my hand. vs seeker can be handy at times. But your right it could be good what your are sugesting ill think about it.

Well for its mimic and plus when you use sooper scoop up and you have broken time space out you need some thing with free retreat when you get heads and it dosent have any poke powers.

Put the event name in the title.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
Put the event name in the title.

dmaster out.

I'll move it back once you do it.

*Moved*

dmaster out.

Back