• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Masters: Gallchukrow for BRs (Gallade/Raichu/Honckrow)

SeaLegend

Heya.
3-1 Gallade X
2 Uxie
2 Raichu GL
2 Honchkrow G
2 Crobat G
1 Bronzong G
1 Azelf
1 Electrode G
1-1 Drifblim UD
1 Dragonite FB
TOTAL: 18

4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
4 Energy Gain
4 Poke Turn
2 Power Spray
2 SP Radar
2 Pokemon Collector
2 PONT
2 Bebe's
1 Palmer's
1 VS Seeker
2 Pokemon Communication
2 Energy Exchanger
1 Premier Ball
1 Expert Belt
TOTAL: 30

5 Psychic
3 Lightning
2 Darkness
2 DCE
TOTAL: 12

Strategy: Spam Gallade's power to spread damage, while using Honchkrow to snipe off weakened Pokemon and Raichu to attack the active. Electrode G will act as a pseudo-ERL, getting me multiple endgame KOs. Now I realize the list is a bit sloppy... Here's a list of cards I plan to add once it's possible to.

2 Spiritomb LA
4 SSU
1 Power Spray
1 DCE

I'm gonna need some help fitting them in though. Thanks in advance.

Balboa

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Masters: Gallchukrow for BRs

Ambipom is better than Dragonite (so you don't need DCEs).
- 1 Dragonite FB
+ 1 Ambipom G

SeaLegend

Heya.

Balboa said:
Ambipom is better than Dragonite (so you don't need DCEs).
- 1 Dragonite FB
+ 1 Ambipom G
Well, here's the thing. Dragonite wasn't really added as a Garchomp counter, I'm never concerned with teching against one specific card. Dragonite also helps to get KOs on Luxray GL, Crobat G, and several other SP as well as Garchomp.

Jade

Retired

Gallade 4 Lv.X, very nice card. Only weakness that outlined in the format would be obvious - Garchomp C Lv.X, and Nidoqueen. Hopefully next set will solve a massive problem... :p

I would suggest those cards for takeout, as you would have options to fit cards you would like.

-1 Raichu GL
-1 Expert Belt
-2 Psychic
-2 Lightning
-2 DCE

There is a number of key cards I would suggest such as:
-SP Energy. With Energy Exchanger in the decklist, it would surely improve your energy attachment flow.
-No Uxie Lv.X? Guess you couldn't afford one. :p

Speaking of Spiritomb LA, running two is very bad. One is enough IMO, as you do not want to risk starting with bad starts.

Peace.

P.S. I would have to agree with Balboa, that Ambipom G is in fact better and more versatile.

GHJamesGH

Retired Mod

SeaLegend said:
Well, here's the thing. Dragonite wasn't really added as a Garchomp counter, I'm never concerned with teching against one specific card. Dragonite also helps to get KOs on Luxray GL, Crobat G, and several other SP as well as Garchomp.
I dont think you even need a counter. I recommend more power spray though so they cant "healing-breath" as easily.

SeaLegend

Heya.

Mew Jadester said:
Gallade 4 Lv.X, very nice card. Only weakness that outlined in the format would be obvious - Garchomp C Lv.X, and Nidoqueen. Hopefully next set will solve a massive problem... :p

I would suggest those cards for takeout, as you would have options to fit cards you would like.

-1 Raichu GL
-1 Expert Belt
-2 Psychic Do you really think I could run off of 3 psychic? That doesn't really seem like enough to me.
-2 Lightning
-2 DCE

There is a number of key cards I would suggest such as:
-SP Energy. With Energy Exchanger in the decklist, it would surely improve your energy attachment flow. Wouldn't Energy Exchanger kind of eliminate the need for these?
-No Uxie Lv.X? Guess you couldn't afford one. :p Correct.

Speaking of Spiritomb LA, running two is very bad. One is enough IMO, as you do not want to risk starting with bad starts. Ah yeah, I can see why that would be a problem.

Peace.

P.S. I would have to agree with Balboa, that Ambipom G is in fact better and more versatile.
Other than that, I see the reasoning behind everything in the post. I'm thinking I might try

-1 Raichu GL
-1 Dragonite FB
-1 Expert Belt
-2 Lightning
-2 DCE

+2 Power Spray
+1 Spiritomb
+4 Super Scoop Up

Anything else that needs help here?