• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Masters: Durant for Regionals

Pokeman

The great snake rules forever!
Please post any suggestions, I just got back into Pokemon like two weeks ago.

Pokemon

4 Durant
1 Cobalion
1 Rotom

T/S/S

4 Professor Juniper
4 Junk Arm
4 Revive
4 Crushing Hammer
3 Pokemon Collector
3 Professor Oak's New Theory
3 N
3 Twins
3 Pokemon Catcher
3 Eviolite
3 Xtransceiver
2 Level Ball
2 Lost Remover
1 Super Rod
1 Switch
1 Battle City

Energies

4 SP Metal
5 Metal
1 Prism

Strategy- The point of the deck is to deck your opponent out and leave them with 0 cards in there deck to win the game.

Jirachi

Smile!
Cobalion isn't needed since you mainly want to discard, not attack with cobalion since it can't OHKO many things.
-1 cobalion
-1 energy search ( getting out energies won't be a problem at all)
-3 pokemon collector (I think dual ball may work better in this case since you can use as many trainers in one turn as you want and can be used in the same turn as a supporter)
-2 victory medal (really see no point of this card)
-2 xtransciever (poke gear is better since its not as flippy)
-1 rescue energy(just is not needed at all since you want to attach a metal energy in that turn)

+1 mewtwo EX (may help since some decks use mewtwo as the way to OHKo durants and it surprises them)
+1 revive (you want a maxed out revive to revive durants)
+4 dual ball (for basics)
+1 catcher (you need four to continuously disrupt the opponent)
+2-3 poke gear (to get out supporters faster)
+0-1 extra (may have forgotten many things)

Pokeman

The great snake rules forever!
Instead of another Revive would it be a good idea for a Super Rod? And yes I am cutting out Victory Metals.

Mora

Don't Panic
My friend interestingly teched in Palkia Dialga Legend. He got it to work somehow, but I think you'd have to make major changes for that.

Jirachi

Smile!
No. IMO PDL totally disrupts you because it would take a longer time to get energies on it and events play it down on your bench. It takes up too much room in your deck and Is weak to electric which is kinda a big disadvantage since Ezekiel's and eelektrik decks are so popular.

One Approved

;
Advanced Member
wb bennett :)

I know you switched up your list because I saw it at league today, but all I have to go off of right now is the OP, so I suggest these:

-2 Xtransiever (I don't really see what these do for you, PokeGear would be more consistant)
-1 Prism (doesn't really serve a purpose)
-1 Juniper (4 is way to many, you'll deck out pretty easily)
-1 PONT (You should be Ning most of the time anyways)
-2 Victory Medal (Too flippy. Lots of people run them, but I'd prefer other stuff before Voctory medal. My list ran fine without them.)

+1 Collector (Pretty standard in a durant deck. 4 is as consistant as you can get.)
+2 PokeGear (I like these more than Xtransiever)
+1 Rescue (instead of Prism)
+1 Lost Remover (Just to make sure you can get it when you need it)
+1 Switch (1 won't be enough, you'll rarely hit it early, and if people start Catchering stuff like rotom, you're going to run out of energies.)
+1 Battle City (consistancy, you'll never hit the 1 early game) or +1 Revive (consistancy) or +1 something else that helps you stall things out