• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Masters: DiaglaChamp for BR (Dialga/Garchomp/Machamp)

Bix

Insector07
Ok so i play in the masters division and im looking at Playin DialgaChomp with Machamp in it for fall battle roads. So here is my list please let me kno on stuff i could possibly change to make it better.

Pokemon 20
2-1 Diagla G
2-2 Garchomp C
2-1-2 Machamp
2 Uxies
2 Crobat G
1 Chatot MD
1 Ambipom G
1 Azelf
1 Chatot G

Trainers-Supporters-Etc. 28
4 Cyrus Conspiracy
4 Poke Turn
3 Bebe's Search
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Energy Gain
2 Power Spray
2 Pokemon Communication
2 SP Radar
2 Warp Point
1 Aarons Collection
1 Luxury Ball
1 Rare Candy
1 Premeir Ball

Energy 12
5 Basic Metal
4 Double Colorless
2 Basic Fighting
1 Call Energy

Ok so i kno my list is shaky, like the lone call but i only have one and the fact i dont run any special metals.I also have a lot of things i run 2 of instead of a more consistent 3 or 4. I use chatot g to search for rare candy to get Machamp rollin. I kno i run that line a lil to hard but im just tryin to get it out right away. I guess the only thing i have to counter Luxray is Machamp hopefully he has not been ko'd yet. Please Give me any advice that u can on improving this deck. Thnx!!

miniman

It's Blissey Time
drop a Call energy, it's either 4 or none in decks like this and Chatot G for a Rare Candy and Uxie X, that should improve your consistancy.

Jahikoi

Aspiring Trainer
I'm not sure what I would replace them with, but I don't think both warp points are needed.

Edit: Also, is this the Insector07 off youtube?

Bix

Insector07
miniman said:
drop a Call energy, it's either 4 or none in decks like this and Chatot G for a Rare Candy and Uxie X, that should improve your consistancy.

Thnx! I was thinking that about the call. I dont have a darn Uxie x :(

Jahikoi said:
I'm not sure what I would replace them with, but I don't think both warp points are needed.

Edit: Also, is this the Insector07 off youtube?

I just like the warp jus cus i guess if certain situations happen either to level up and switch or snipe again with garchomp.

Alex(charm)ander

The very best, like no one ever was.
Advanced Member
It is absolutely necessary to have Warp Energy in this deck. There are better techs for SP's than Machamp. Adding a single stage 2 to an SP deck as a tech is incredibly difficult to pull off and not worth it. Drop the Machamp to give your deck more consistency. Need a good example of DialgaChomp? You can PM me.

miniman

It's Blissey Time
drop 2 warp point for to warp energys that should help. also I've just noticed you don't run Bronzong G in this deck it's a great card and works wonders in this deck, Trust me I won cities with this deck, but I didn't have machamp, drop a basic metal for a Bronzong G.
so -2 warp point and -1 basic metal +2 Warp energy +1 Bronzong G

GHJamesGH

Retired Mod
I don't think you really need ambipom g, you are already runnnig 2 machamps. I would drop it for a 3rd Dialga G.

Dragonzong

Aspiring Member
Hang on. Ambipom is to donk or take out the chomp. dropping it would be foolish and a 3rd Dialga G would slow the deck down. why would you need 3 Dialga any way?

Balboa

Aspiring Trainer
Dragonzong said:
Hang on. Ambipom is to donk or take out the chomp. dropping it would be foolish and a 3rd Dialga G would slow the deck down. why would you need 3 Dialga any way?

Because you have to start Deafen at the first turn.
If you want, some of my friends wrote a very good article of this deck (but DP-ON, and, mostly, in Italian :D)

Dragonzong

Aspiring Member
Balboa said:
Because you have to start Deafen at the first turn.
If you want, some of my friends wrote a very good article of this deck (but DP-ON, and, mostly, in Italian :D)

well if you happen to start with a dialga and ambipom in the same hand and you lay Dialga g down but do't get a metal energy and no cyrus to fish out an energy. you are Screwed! leaving your main attacker in the active spot isn't good. go back to that same senario and thrw ambipom down instead and you can donk if you go first.

Bawksie

(:
Dragonzong said:

If you think a third dialga will slow the deck down, imagine throwing in Machamp into this deck. Oh wait, you have.

Honestly, take out the 2-1-2 machamp. Why would you need it in this deck?

Put another Dialga G for sure. 3-1 is standard.
Put in Bronzong G in since it looks like you don't have it in.
Put in Uxie X, since it's almost a standard in SP Decks and it'll speed the deck up fast.
And possibly put it Promocroak.

Also, you need a different energy line. Like:
4 Special Metal
3 Doubles
4 Call
1 Basic Metal
1 Psychic
2 Warp energy

or something around there.

Bix

Insector07
mr.619 said:
If you think a third dialga will slow the deck down, imagine throwing in Machamp into this deck. Oh wait, you have.

Honestly, take out the 2-1-2 machamp. Why would you need it in this deck?

Put another Dialga G for sure. 3-1 is standard.
Put in Bronzong G in since it looks like you don't have it in.
Put in Uxie X, since it's almost a standard in SP Decks and it'll speed the deck up fast.
And possibly put it Promocroak.

Also, you need a different energy line. Like:
4 Special Metal
3 Doubles
4 Call
1 Basic Metal
1 Psychic
2 Warp energy

or something around there.

I've tested with it and Having machamp in here has not been a problem so far on slowing me down. I dont have an Uxie x or it would be in here. And i did think bout promocroak and bronzong g. But i couldnt decide what to make room for em. What if i left a 1-1-1 of machamp in at least.Or just a 1-0-1 with a candy.

Dragonzong

Aspiring Member
Bix said:
I've tested with it and Having machamp in here has not been a problem so far on slowing me down. I don't have an Uxie x or it would be in here. And i did think bout promocroak and bronzong g. But i couldnt decide what to make room for em. What if i left a 1-1-1 of machamp in at least.Or just a 1-0-1 with a candy.

leave in a 1-1-1 machamp, for your luxchomp counter.
now you need bronzong G to switch around energy so you can reuse garchomp.
Promocroak is the Sp counter for luxray gl x and the ambipom is a garchomp counter. but in all honesty all you need is a crobat drop and a EQ to Knock out a chomp c x with your own Garchomp C X.