• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Masters-clintonville Citys. UPDATE (infernape)

Gallape

I'm bored
Im Running an SP deck with a glactic tool box of trainers and suppoters. Playing in my local league its pretty nice and i havent had to many complaints but id like your opinons on the matter. im open to evrything with enough reason behind it
Heres my deck :

Pokemon - 17
3 Infernape (elite four) SP
1 Infernape Lv. X (elite four) SP
2 Gallade (elite four) SP
1 Gallade Lv. X (elite four) SP
3 Crobat G Sp
3 Raichu GL Sp
1 Chatot G Sp
1 Skuntank G Sp
1 Uxie
1 Porygon-Z

Energy - 10
4 {R}
2 {P}
3 {C} (these are Sp energy)
1 Rainbow

Trainer - 15
4 (TGI) Poke Turn
4 (TGI) Energy Gain
1 Energy Returner
1 Luxury Ball
1 Premier Ball
1 Great Ball
1 SP radar
2 Power Spray

Stadium - 2
1 Glaactic HQ
1 Snowpoint Temple

Supporter - 16
1 Lucian's Assignment
1 Buck's Training
1 Aarons's Collection
1 Flint's Willpower
1 Cynthia's Guidance
1 Cynthia's Feelings
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
2 Black Belt
1 Volkner's Philosophy
3 Bebe's Search

Thanks in advance for any help you guys offer. im open to mostly anything except scraping the whole deck, on acount of i dont have many cards.

*UPDATE*
I'm trying to fit 2 Garchomp C's and 1 Garchomp C Lv. X in this deck. please help me out, thanks. I took this deck to league tonight, it preformed better then expected..

RE: I cant post this in the Fix my deck section, im looking for any help at all, please.

First off all, Get 4 Cyrus,4 Poke turn,2 SP radar,2 Bebe's,3/4 Power spray, 4 E-gain,3/4 Pokemon Collector.
Also whats the strategy of this deck?

Infernape,gallade. garchomp? (masters, citys)

im working on the SP radar. As for the strategy, i use infernape as my main attacker. Gallade has a few different uses, he can weakly snipe, putting 1 damge counter on each benched pokemon. i can use that in conjunction with raichu's repat lightning t deal 30+ how ever many pokemon are benched and have at least 1 dmg counter on them. gallade can be useful on pokemon when infrenape cant finsih them off as well. infernape's fire spin deals 100 dmg but takes away 2 energys. if the defending pokemon isnt KO'd i can use gallade's aimed cut to do 40+10 for everydamge counter at a max of 140 dmg. skuntank and crobat help posion the enemeny pokemon in conjunction with each other, and when golbats put on the bench he does 10 dmg to any pokemon which can also be a help tp raichu or gallade

RE: I cant post this in the Fix my deck section, im looking for any help at all, please.

Hmm. Ya bro. WE do need to find you those T/S/S. I wish I had more.

i might be able to pull some more T/S/S from my friends little brother. but i dont know about pokemon collector

most of his cards are old but hes got some newer SP and T/S/S what cards should i take out? i think im at 61. 1 to many already

You're going to need the Division and the Event this is for in the Title. Thanks.

dmaster out.

Heres a sample decklist:

3-1 Infernape Lv. X
3-1 Gallade Lv. X
2 Crobat G
2 Raichu GL
1-1 Garchomp C X
1 Chatot G
1 Promocroak G
1 Ambipom G
2 Uxie
1 Azelf

4 Poke Turn
4 Energy Gain
4 Sp Radar
4 Power Spray
4 Cyrus
3 Collector
1 Luxury Ball
1 Premier Ball
1 Snowpoint Temple
2 Aarons
1 Palmers
3 Bebes

5{R}
3{P}
3 Call
1 {C}{C}

I disagree with the list, glaceon. Why are you running 18 Energy in an SP deck?

Anyways, you might want to add some Uxie from LA, Gallape. I recommend dropping Snowpoint Temple and Pokedex for two Uxie form Legends Awakened. If you are spreading, then Snowpoint Temple helps any of your opponent's Basic Pokemon. If you do end up playing Galactic HQ, it would make Snowpoint useless. One Pokedex is just random, too. Uxie gives you some extra drawpower.

I couldn't think of anything else :p.
I ended up with 7 open spaces.... and added energys.

i agree with Gliscor, 18 energys is just alot. im trying to get a uxie but i cant find one.

glaceon was right about my T/S/S though.

4 Poke Turn
4 Energy Gain
4 Sp Radar

i dont really know about these.

4 Power Spray

Power Spray stops your opponent's Poke Powers, like Uxie's Setup or Azelf's Time Walk. Since there are a good amount of Poke Powers in the format, stopping your opponent from using Poke Powers can slow down your opponent's setup, not to mention disrupt your opponent.

@glaceon: Then you add more support cards :/

GP, edited.

Wow...
I forgot bebe's :p

the only problem is to get the T/S/S cards i need
and figure out wich to take out

Back