Marvel Live Action Universe

omahanime

Come and visit me.
Elite Member
Advanced Member
This is where we can discuss the Marvel live action universe. (no animation or book discussion) Marvel Studios has shown a wiliness to interlink the movies and have extended it to Marvel's Agents of Shield. I expect this to continue and possibly increase.

What are your thoughts, questions, opinions, or speculations?

I don't think Agent Ward is a traitor. I think Coulson gave him orders and the murders were faked.

It seemed odd to me that Coulson talked to Ward before Ward went to the Fridge and Hand offered Ward the chance to kill Garrett(Clairvoyant) before interrogating Garrett(Clairvoyant).

Sounds reasonable.

Captain America was 1 at the box office again.

http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/18696/20140420/thor-3-movie-tom-hiddleston-hints-lokis-new-love-interest-the-enchantress-2013-interview-raises-plot-speculation.htm said:
Thor 3 Movie: Tom Hiddleston Hints Loki's New Love Interest is The Enchantress!? 2013 Interview Raises Plot Speculation

Will Tom Hiddleston's Loki have a love interest in the "Thor 3" movie?

This is just one of the questions that fans are asking now that "Thor: The Dark World" was very successful and fans are looking forward towards the second "Avengers" film, "Avengers: Age of Ultron."

Back in September 2013, Hiddleston had an interview with Total Film and talked about Loki's interest.

When asked if Thor's villain brother will have to remain a celibate God without a future girlfriend/wife, he answered: "He certainly is not, though. I mean, Sleipnir is one of his children. Did you know that? Odin's eight-legged horse in the mythology is one of Loki's children. As is Fenrir the wolf."

He added: "When I was first reading the comics, the relationship with the Enchantress was one of the really fun things I thought would be good to explore, and may have even pitched it to Kevin Feige at some point. Because she is as sneaky and as untrustworthy as he was."

Jaimie Alexander Hints 'Softer Side' of Lady Sif in 'Thor 3' After 'Agents of SHIELD' Episode?

"They basically had a really fantastic and twisted relationship until they both say, "You know what? I don't trust you as far as I can throw you. It's over." Because they keep betraying each other, in a way. So it could be good," Hiddleston said.

The Enchantress is definitely one of the biggest rumors surrounding all the plot speculation for "Thor 3."

In the Thor moves, the Enchantress is a powerful sorceress named Amora from Asgard and is the most notable antagonist for Thor. Her sister's name is Lorelai, who just appeared in the latest "Marvel's Agents of SHIELD" episode.

In the comics, it's known that Amora has a real, strong thing for Thor, but of course he's in love with Jane Foster. She also has a very strong sidekick named Skurge, the Executioner. Also, her and Loki have a connection, meaning that he uses her to do all his dirty work, even having her try to kill Jane, but of course Thor rescues her

Back