'Marnie Premium Tournament Collection Box,' New Trainer's Toolkit, V Box in August!

Johnny2316

Aspiring Trainer
How to sell product: put a woman or a Charizard on it.
You're right. I bet you if Charizard had a simple common card in a future set, people would still go mad over it. And yeah, putting girls on products is a surefire way for people to buy those products. I 100% agree.

Kami_Sama

Aspiring Trainer
Man i can't wait to play that fullart marnie in decks. I was bummed out about it not being in shining fates but at least now it's gonna be affordable.

Clam

Almost decent
Pokémon TCG merchandise is hurting my wallet it would be a shame if I bought this and my money just faded into dust. But that wont happen... right?

Hongo

Aspiring Trainer
I’ve had some recent luck driving a couple hours away from where I live and hitting up the small small town Walmart’s.

Skeleton Liar

サーナ~
Okay, hype for this product and its inevitable unavailability at retail price aside, I just have to commend how condensed the packaging for this is! This thing has 7 packs, sleeves, and dice included, and it doesn't look much bigger--if at all--than the deck box itself? Sure does beat all of those giant $20-50 boxes that they've been making for years! (Remember when a plethora of those boxes used to plague store shelves? Weird...)

lapisrabbit5

Aspiring Trainer
I'm very sorry for anyone who wants this product. You're going to have to pay $100 for scalpers abusing the wiafu tax.