'Marnie Premium Tournament Collection Box,' New Trainer's Toolkit, V Box in August!

How to sell product: put a woman or a Charizard on it.
You're right. I bet you if Charizard had a simple common card in a future set, people would still go mad over it. And yeah, putting girls on products is a surefire way for people to buy those products. I 100% agree.

Man i can't wait to play that fullart marnie in decks. I was bummed out about it not being in shining fates but at least now it's gonna be affordable.

Pokémon TCG merchandise is hurting my wallet it would be a shame if I bought this and my money just faded into dust. But that wont happen... right?

I’ve had some recent luck driving a couple hours away from where I live and hitting up the small small town Walmart’s.

Okay, hype for this product and its inevitable unavailability at retail price aside, I just have to commend how condensed the packaging for this is! This thing has 7 packs, sleeves, and dice included, and it doesn't look much bigger--if at all--than the deck box itself? Sure does beat all of those giant $20-50 boxes that they've been making for years! (Remember when a plethora of those boxes used to plague store shelves? Weird...)

I'm very sorry for anyone who wants this product. You're going to have to pay $100 for scalpers abusing the wiafu tax.

Back