'Marnie Premium Tournament Collection Box,' New Trainer's Toolkit, V Box in August!

softsoph

Aspiring Trainer
Scalpers be like
cover1.jpg

WillyCharizard

Aspiring Trainer
Great Dedenne price was completely dropped on PTCGO due being on the ladder, this box will most likely include alternative Crobat to put it even to a lower price, cant wait...

Platinum Espresso

Falinks Fanatic
Hell yeah, trainer's toolkit 2! The OG was a big help getting into competitive. 2 bosses, marnies, profs, quick balls, and dedennes made it a good basis for a lot of decks.

ApricornNut

Optimistic Trainer/Collector
Welp, there goes any value that FA Marnie had in SSV... unless the scalpers shorthand it enough! Oh, yeah, and the scalpers are gonna be DROOLING all over this box... but then, everyone here already knew that!

PatchampYoutuber

Aspiring Trainer
This will be heavily allocated here in europe, but a nice product
Based on the experience of the past year, and the fact I work in TCG retail I’m honestly baffled at why you think this will be heavily allocated? That statement as a whole has no basis in reality right now

Number51x

Blasting off at the speed of light!
Scalpers be like
cover1.jpg
Yeah, I don't know. Even at the worst of the shortage I saw these in abundance. Target has definitely hit the breaks on that in my area. I can actually buy packs off the shelf now. Everything else is sold during the Friday morning event.