• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Marketplace Reputation Thread - All Reputations Go Here

Tseus

- Tseus on Runescape - Tseus#1273 Battle.net
Username of other trader: @Celty
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Positive
Details of your experience: It's always a positive experience trading with @Celty. The cards are packaged with great care, and she was very generous in sending bonus cards from my list. :D

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
Details of your experience: Once again, stellar as always! Extremely easy to work with, trades get completed at lightning fast speeds, no problems what so ever, stellar communication, and thanks for the extras again!! :D (Oh and still has the best packing of a trade I have ever seen :p)

Celty

Somebody you used to know
Username of other trader: @TheAnticipationEevee
Details of your experience: Cards got to me fast, were well packed and in great condition. Even included some extra cards! I am very pleased. I recommend this trader~

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: @Tseus
Details of your experience: Cards were packaged extremely well, and each card was sent in its own sleeve and top loader. The trading was very fast overall and there was no trouble communicating. Would highly recommend.

JonFree

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: @Tseus
Positive/Neutral/Negative: Positive
Details of your experience: Very fast shipment! Will trade with again!!

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
Details of your experience: Each card came in it's own separate toploader and double sleeved. Even the extras were tucked away safely! Great shipping, fantastic communication skill, and super friendly. Would trade with again in a heartbeat.

Celty

Username of other trader: @Anthony Orosco
Details of you experience: Trade got to me in a timely manner, card was in great condition, and he even threw in some extra cards. Thanks~

Vyn

Aspiring Trainer
Positive/Neutral/Negative: Positive:
Details of your experience: Ships using the USPS office, 10/10.

Celty

Username of other trader: @Vyn
Details of your experience: Card came well packed, in great condition and threw in a signature card~

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
Details of your experience: Cards were packaged, shipped, and delivered lightning fast. Another flawless trade with Celty:)

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Username of other trader: @minecraft7er
Details of your experience: The card was in the expected condition upon arrival. I was very pleased that it also made it here within a timely manner.

Celty

Username of other trader: @Anthony Orosco
Details of your experience: Pin was is great shape and came well packed in a (I believe) GBA game case. Great Trader~

Username of other trader: @TooChang
Details of your experience: Shipped card out quickly, got to me fast and was in great condition.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Details of your experience: Great like always. Highly recommended - sorry for the delayed response on this my goodness this usually doesn't happen. -_-

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: @ProZlockie
Details of your experience: Cards were well packaged and extras were thrown in ~ Would definitely recommend trading with.