• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Marketplace Reputation Thread - All Reputations Go Here

Kapu Riki

Spilling the T, sipping the Tapu Cocoa
@ProZlockie
Positive
Quick at shipping and was very patient when the package I sent got delayed. Every code worked, and every thing was packaged well above safety! 1/1 T-Rk would recommend every time

Calum

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: @xPOKEFREAK72x

Positive/Negative/Neutral: Positive

Details of your experience: Cards were packaged well, took a while to come but probably down to the postal service, would trade with again.

Tseus

- Tseus on Runescape - Tseus#1273 Battle.net
Username of other trader: @Celty
Details of your experience: Yes, most traders are positive, but @Celty is the best. Very pleased. :]

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Username of other trader: @minecraft7er
Details of your experience: Was going to leave a neutral rep due to it arriving after the 14 days, but I decided not to because I was very pleased with the card I received. @minecraft7er has very good communication skills.

Celty

Somebody you used to know
Username of other trader: @Tseus
Details of your experience: Cards arrived quickly, well packed and in great condition like always; and was kind enough to throw in one of those 3 card Steam Siege packs! wonderful trader highly recommend~

Tseus

Username of other trader: @Gardegon
Details of your experience: Cards came good and fairly quickly. Good trader, would recommend

Tseus

Username of other trader: @Francisco Marin
Details of your experience: Very fast shipping (shipped pretty much immediately after we finalized the trade). Cards came well packaged with paper between the tape on the top-loader so that no card would stick to it. Thanks for the great trade!

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: @Serperior
Positive/Neutral/Negative: Positive
Details of your experience: Cards were packaged well, and the trade went very smoothly. Would highly recommend.

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Username of other trader: @Anthony Orosco
Details of your experience: Trader shipped fast, communicated very well, and was very kind. He even threw in extra cards! Awesome dude.

Francisco Marin

Aspiring Trainer
Details of your experience: He shipped the cards out as soon as he received mine. He provided tracking info as well
and I was very happy with the condition of the cards I received.

I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

CapTainIgloo

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: @Athena
Details of your experience: Very friendly and the card was protected perfectly ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Kyronik

Aspiring Trainer
Details of your experience: Great like last time. Card was well protected and shipping was quick!

Celty

Username of other trader: @Kyronik
Details of your experience: Cards got here fast, well packed, would trade with again~

Username of other trader: @TheAnticipationEevee
Details of your experience: Cards were as described, sent fast and I realized that Korean Radiant Collection Purrloin are the most beautiful kittens ever. Very happy :3

TheAnticipationEevee

Decidueye Vileplume <3
Details of your experience: Extremely easy to work with, fast response time, fast shipping, included tracking - everything that defines a great trader!
Celty also has the best packaging I have ever seen from anyone so props to her! Thanks for the surprise goodies too, that was very nice of you!! :)

Anthony Orosco

Aspiring Trainer
Username of trade partner: @minecraft7er
Details of experience: Neutral
I am very saddened to have to give my first neutral ref. At the time of trade, addresses had been exchanged but only then had the trader notified me that he wouldn't be able to trade for a few days because he was on vacation. Not too big a deal, just a tad inconvenient. After my end had shipped and the he had received, he then notified me that he had rub out of stamps thus furthering the delay. When the cards came (A full 8 days later), the cards were packaged in an ok manner but we're in not to great shape themselves. This is partly my fault, as I did not check the condition of the cards beforehand. Response time was about 6 hours, cards were in rough shape, and shipping was a big unprofessional. I would recommend trading, just ask to see the condition of the cards.:(

Tseus

Username of other trader: @JonFree
Details of your experience: All cards came as described. Also, very fast shipping. 5 stars :]

(P.S. @Athena I didn't attach an image, but on my screen it is showing a blank image being attached to this post and I'm not sure how to remove it.)

Tseus

Username of other trader: @Anthony Orosco
Details of your experience: Cards were shipped well, with some bonus cards. Overall though would recommend :]

Last edited:

Celty

Details of your experience: Cards well packed well, shipped fast and included some bonus cards and a packet of Pokemon stickers which was nice of him, however, my only issue was the Magearna Ex FA card which had a couple bends on the back left corner and a longer bend on the right side I would consider this card in played condition. and has gone above and beyond to fix this by sending a replacement~

Last edited: