• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Marketplace Reputation Thread - All Reputations Go Here

Tseus

- Tseus on Runescape - Tseus#1273 Battle.net
Username of other trader: @ProZlockie
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Positive
Details of your experience: Shipped cards well wrapped and in good condition. Would recommend. :)

Tseus

Username of other trader: @Celty
Details of your experience: Well wrapped, bonus cards, fast shipping with tracking. Always my favorite to trade with!

Tseus

Username of other trader: @xPOKEFREAK72x
Details of your experience: Reliable trader. Well wrapped. Would trade again.

xPOKEFREAK72x

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: @Tseus
Details of your experience: Awesome communication, super fast shipping, great packaging. Would trade with again. Thanks!

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Details of your experience: The cards were well packaged and in good condition! Would recommend as a trade partner :)

Celty

Somebody you used to know
Details of your experience: Received the playmat well wrapped, was nicely made. Also added a couple fossil cards which was very nice of him :3

Tseus

Details of your experience: Very fast shipping with awesome bonus cards. Highly recommend.

Celty

Details of your experience: Cards were well packaged, fast shipping and included a free Girafarig from Neo Genesis *^*

Celty

Username of other trader: @SupremeJanitor
Details of your experience: I almost felt the need to type "Neutral". Card came in a letter envelope, which is fine normally; However, card was outside of the toploader as nothing was used to help keep it inside. (A strip of tape would've been nice.) Envelope seems to have been folded several times during shipping possibly contributing to the condition of the card. I showed the card to some of my friends, the majority of which deemed it "Played", but I find card condition is between played and low near mint. (Front of card looks nice, no scratches, back of card has whitening on the edges, two long vertical light bends.. folds? down the centre, a couple pokes and a minor pink discolouration on the white part of the Pokeball.) Overall I find it "Acceptable" but just barely. I will most likely give this away to some random child at my locals.

Last edited:

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Username: @Athena
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Positive!
Details: Ordered some cards, and they were much better than I was expecting! Excellent condition! They even arrived about a week earlier than I was expecting! Would highly recommend to anybody, and would do business with again! :)

Aidan

Aspiring Trainer
Username of other trader: @ToToLaw
Details of experience: Card arrived late but purely due to the postal service. The card was in good condition and I would definitely trade with again

Last edited:

ProZlockie

Meow? Meow.
Details of experience: The card arrived in excellent condition, just as expected! Trader has excellent communication and I would recommend to trade with! :)

Mivin

Collecter
Username of the other trader: @Calum
Details of your experience: Overall amazing trader!

Username of the other trader: @Tseus
Details of your experience: One card wasn't in a sleeve when it arrived which made my brother kind of mad, but cards were still in great condition, great trader.

Calum

Aspiring Trainer
Username of the other trader: @Mivin
Details of your experience: Cards in very good condition and in nice sleeves! Arrived very quickly considering it was an international trade. Great trader!

Tseus

Username of the other trader: @Mivin
Details of your experience: Cards came quickly despite trading internationally, and they came in good condition. Would recommend.

xPOKEFREAK72x

Aspiring Trainer
Details of your experience: Another awesome trade. Communication was great and cards came super fast! Thanks!

Username of other trader: @ProZlockie
Details of your experience: Great communication, fast shipping, awesome packaging. Would trade with again. Thanks!

Tseus

Details of your experience: Cards came quickly and in good condition. Thanks for the trade!

Tseus

Details of your experience: Trader always packages the cards very carefully, using a clear plastic sleeve inside of an ultrapro sleeve inside of a toploader. Shipping is always top notch. Trader also included a free tcgo tin code, trainer card, and gameplay coin! Would trade with any day.

Last edited:

Celty

Details of your experience: This was my fourth trade with Tseus, cards were packed well and double sleeved. Shipping is always fast. Included a Horsey from fossil set and a Jigglypuff Poketrivia card very neat! Nothing but good things to say about this trader.