• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Marketplace Reputation Thread - All Reputations Go Here

Username of other trader: @Elbow

Positive/Negative/Neutral: Positive

Details of your experience: Package came safely and quickly. Great communication and would trade with again. Excellent trader.

Username of other trader: @bonus41

Details of your experience: Got the cards in good condition. Arrived on time, would trade again.

Username of other trader: @ToToLaw

Details of your experience: Package arrived safely and quickly considering International. Great communication and would trade with again. Excellent trader.

Username of other trader: @Whitefinch

Details of your experience: Good pachaging, fast shipping and great communication. Would trade with again. Excellent trader.

Username of other trader: @ToToLaw

Details of your experience: Fast shipping, perfect cards, great communication. Thanks so much, let's trade again!

Username of other trader: @hunter994x

Details of your experience: Extremely patient and was forgiving after I mixed up cards I sent to two different people. Would trade with again.

Username of other trader: Raigetsu
Details of your experience: Packaged very well and communicated well. Would trade with again!

Username of other trader: @Siren
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Positive X3 (We traded 3 times back to back, so i will just put them all together here in one review)
Details of your experience: Packaged well, willing to help sort out problems! Highly recommended

Username of other trader: @Aidan

Details of your experience: Awesome trader! Communication was A+. Also, cards came fast and well packaged despite being an international trade. Would definitely trade with again!

Username of other trader: @bonus41

Details of your experience: Cards were in great condition and packaged well! Communication was good and I would definitely trade with again in the future!

username @Athena

Details of your experience: Cards were in great condition and order was fast

Username of other trader: @xPOKEFREAK72x

Details of your experience: Cards were packaged well, delivered fast and the trader communicated excellently. I would definitely trade with again!

Username of other trader: @cunzhep
Details of your experience: Good communication and shipping. Would definitely trade with again. :)

Username of other trader: @Athena
Details of your experience: Second trade with her. Everything is superb.

Username of other trader: @Athena
Details of your experience: Good communication and fast shipment. Highly recommended trader.

Username of other trader: @Dark Espeon
Details of your experience: We've done multiple trades now and it's always been a pleasure. Looking forward to more trades in the future!

Username of other trader: @Aidan

Details of your experience: Package arrived safely and quickly considering International. Great communication and he even give me bonus card as gift! Excellent trader to trade with again.

Username of other trader: @cunzhep
Details of your experience: Fast shipping and packed well, good trader.

Username of other trader: @Celty
Details of your experience: Great trader, thanks for the extra code card

Username of trader: Aidan
Details of your experience: Great trader! Communication and packaging was excellent, highly recommended

Username of trader: Mivin
Details of your experience: Great trader! Packaging was excellent with fancy sleeves :D would trade again

Username of trader: Binx345
Details of your experience: Great trader! Communication was excellent with prompt, safe shipping

Last edited:
Back