• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Marketplace Reputation Thread - All Reputations Go Here

Username of other trader: @Vulpixy
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Positive
Details of your experience: They kept me up to date every step of the way, and the cards came in excellent condition :) would recommend and would trade with again.

Username of other trader: @Digital Dragon
Details of your experience: Their end of the deal got to me in great shape, and their communication was a solid 10/10 :)

Username of other trader: @ProZlockie
Positive
I had a great experience with this trader! The cards came fast and with a tracking number. Highly recommended.

Details of your experience: There was an issue with the condition of one of the cards however ProZlockie was very professional with addressing it. He also brought in a moderator to ensure that everything went smoothly. Very happy with the outcome and will for sure trade with him again!

Username of other trader: F4H_Jay
Details of your experience: Made a trade with quite a few SR trainers for a FA Tapu Lele, went very smooth!

Username of other trader: Stolemyname
Details of your experience: Card arrived quickly and pacakged in bubble mailer and tracking was provided.

Details of your experience: As always a pleasure to trade with!

Username of other trader: @Vulpixy
Details of your experience: Everything was great! Always good to trade with, would recommend!

Username of other trader: masterofmew
Details of your experience: Traded for a few RHs and FAs from Ultra Prism. Was very friendly and had near instant communication, very recommended!

Username of other trader: @The Golden Mewtwo
Details of your experience: They accidentally forgot to ship a card, but shipped it immediately when I brought it up. Great communication, cards were in excellent condition. Would trade with again.

Username of other trader: Anime.Forever / Pokemon.Forever
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Negative
Details of your experience: Be careful before you order here. Ordered 3 times: much was right & shipped fast, but in each delivery there was at least one lower value card subbed in. So pay attention & build in the cost of "mistakes'to what seems to be good prices. Despite sending multiple messages, all was ignored. No refunds issued. -- Paid for a Reshiram 114/113 secret rare (gold) - but received a Reshiram RC22/113, Lugia Legend Bottom 114/123 marked as shipped but not in package, and two other,less costly errors (regular mega instead of full art &uncommon card instead of rare) . Thought it might just because of holiday rush -- but mistakes never in my favour. Looks pretty bad on them.

Username of other trader: @masterofmew
Details of your experience: Cards arrived remarkably fast and in amazing condition. Communication was also excellent. Would definitely trade again!

Username of the other trader: @Tyler Beta
Details of your experience: A little slow on the reply but the card arrived fast and in good condition.

Username of the other trader: @PhantomGranny
Details of your experience: Card came in great condition. Understood when I could not mail it off right away. Card came fast

Username of the other trader: @The Golden Mewtwo
Positive/Negative/Neutral: Neutral
Details of your experience: We originally arranged a trade involving myself sending a Buzzwole GX [RA], and him sending Mallow [FA] and Ilima [FA]. The problem is he traded the Mallow to someone at Charlotte Regionals after receiving my end of the trade. He was quick to fix the problem and make it up to me, even replacing the Mallow with a card of more value. The cards we agreed on from there arrived in great condition as well. The only reason this isn't a Positive marking is because of how the original trade was altered and I had no control over it. Besides that, everything was great.

Username of the other trader: @masterofmew
Details of your experience: Cards were in great condition and arrived swiftly. A pleasure to trade with once again!

Back