~Mario Kart DS + Wii Racing League~ [Closed... For now]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub
RE: ~Mario Kart DS + Wii Racing League~

I don't really care who I'm playing with in MK Wii, but I love Boos so I guess that's why I play as King Boo, and IDK why I play as Funky Kong, I guess he's just good.

Guys, Banisher is not too bad in the DS. It's stats says it's slow, but it actually outspeeds some karts. I'm gonna check the tier on it real quick and tell you if it deserves it.

Also, I'm up to race anyone on both Wii and the DS. I'll have my FC for the Wii up in a min, if you want to race, pokemaister.

EDIT: Link doesn't work for the kart tiers.

Porygon-X

There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

That's odd... It worked before... Just try Google, I bet you can find them there.

pokemeister899

VM if you want to play ACNL with me!

I'm up for that race Tyraniking. Also I agree, Banisher does outspeed some Karts. Although with Dry Bones I would prefer Dry Bomber.(and yeah I know that you can unlock the chance to use any Kart on any character) In case none of you know, I have Mario Kart DS but my Wifi doesn't work for it. And yes I have MKDS beaten 100%.

Matryoshka

Hi, I'm a scrub

^Sunday's a good day for me, any time that's not 3-6 EST is fine.

pokemeister899

OK, this is getting inactive. And we got a new member on the Wii Side btw.

Porygon-X

There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

Welcome Afro-G to the Wii side! Have fun racing!

Afro-G

League of Legends: GabTheLacMan

Hello Everybody, Mario Kart Wii is one of my favorite games of all time I remember when I would play Mario Kart Wii almost all day and stay up past midnight playing Battle online pretty much wasting my life, and then I got 9999 points in VS and Battle and then I stopped playing. :/
I don't know how good I am now because I haven't played online in a while.
If anybody wants to race me on Mario Kart Wii/DS just LMK and hopefully we can set something up.
I will try to be a lot more active here. (I have said that to many times. :/)

Afro-G

@pokemaister899: Yeah it's a pretty sad.:( We don't have very many active posters right now. Do you think it might help if we start a discussion?

Afro-G

@Porygon-X: Do you have Mario Kart Wii?

@pokemaister899: Do you want to setup a race between us in Mario Kart Wii?
I haven't had a chance to race any other members, and seeing as we are both active I was thinking why not?:)

pokemeister899

OK Afro-G, your on. Be sure to add me, and I'll add you now. Also, we have a new member on the Wii side. We can have a little mini-tourney now!(if Tyraniking gets active with his FC)

Also I have a new main. Baby Mario + Bit Bike is becoming a little more helpful now to me than Yoshi + Sugarscoot.

And my VR has gone up a lot. It is now in the 6000's area.

The Yoshi

Wumbo

Hi everyone! My name on the Wii is Yoshi, and I usually use Yoshi with the Sneakster or Baby Daisy with the Bullet Bike. You can battle me whenever I'm on, and thanks for letting me be a part of this! (Afro-G inspired me to do this). My friend code is 2492-8276-7081, and i can battle with pokemaister and afro.

pokemeister899

OK, Everyone who wants to race me, I'll be on in around 10 minutes. It will be a point based race btw. Also for those who dont know my Wii name is Shadow54.

EDIT: Going on now.

Afro-G

Awesome! I'll be on and ready to race at 5:45 maybe a little earlier. I just added pokemaister899 friend code and I'm going to go add Yoshidude10 when I get the chance.:)

pokemeister899

OK. Me and Yoshidude had a quick race and I have to admit he is good. BTW Yoshidude the other person who was on was not Afro-G, and is a person on a MKW forum I am on. Join the next room I am hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.