March Madness 2012

TheGuy

Member since '09
How's everyone's bracket doing. I've missed one so far because I didn't expect the top seed to win all of the games so far. (At least it looks like VCU is going to win, considering I picked them to win).

Here is my bracket: http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/en/entry?entryID=1079787

My brackets are going nicely. I've won every game so far, looking good.

Fun Fact: you have a better chance of winning the Mega Millions Jackpot twice in a row than getting an entire bracket right once.

The number is 68719476736:1 to get the whole bracket right. It's quite difficult to do.

TheGuy said:
It's quite difficult to do.

+_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829.png

I made two bracket, both of which are flawless so far. I decided to play it safe this year and not pick as many Cinderella teams.

I did ever since their 2011 run. I am not letting Shaka screw me over again. :x

I picked VCU on one of my brackets. Only one is perfect now. 12/12. Of course on that bracket I just had to pick New Mexico St to beat 4th ranked Indiana... Gulp. I picked NMS just because it's been a while since Indiana has made to the tournament. We shall see.

I am doing amazing on my picks as of now, I have UNC going all the way. Ohio State is also going for in my bracket as well :)

I had one perfect bracket going out of all 6 of mine, before friggin' VCU and Colorado stomped all over it...

Oh well...

And I had one bracket that got torn apart by New Mexico. I had Long Beach State going to the Elite 8 in one of my brackets...:mad:

Right now I'm working with 12 for 17, not so great. Granted I didn't do much research, but you get what you work for I suppose.

Wow, thanks Missouri. Bunch of chokers ruined my bracket. 19/24 right now (UNLV, West Virginia, Mizzou, San Diego St., UConn).

only two people who submitted an ESPN bracket have perfects right now, one of which has Duke winning it all and the other with New Mexico State going to the final four. not looking good for a perfect bracket season this year.

Back