Many 2023 Season Regional, International Championships Dates and Locations Revealed!

JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Pokemon has revealed the dates and locations of many upcoming Regional Championships for the 2023 Season. Additionally, they revealed that, at least for the time being, local Championship Point events (League Cups and League Challenges) will remain suspended.
Although there are no Regional Championships currently announced for Oceania, we can expect an announcement for those and other additional events in the future.
Pokemon has also officially announced the age divisions for players during the 2023 season:

Junior Division: Born in 2011 or later
Senior Division: Born in 2007, 2008, 2009, or 2010
Masters Division: Born in 2006 or earlier

North America Regional Championships Schedule

Date

Game(s)

September 16–18, 2022

Baltimore Regional Championships...

Continue reading...

Dallas Regionals got moved to Arlington interesting. Well it'll be weird calling it Arlington Regionals but whatever. I hope it still remains in the expanded format.

Love how they screwed up central US with the regionals. I live near St. Louis, and closest one is 5.5 hours away... was hoping to get worlds invite, but I guess that's out of the window.

I realize they don't get to make everyone happy, but there's usually one in collinsville that I go to. Getting rid of that kinda sucks...

I do not like their decision regarding VGC at all. I understand why they decided to not have any VGC events until January, but this screws over so many people, especially in LatAm. They should have stuck to the usual plan of continuing with the previous game until January. I won't be shocked if the VGC base ends up being smaller than ever this gen because of that.

Love how they screwed up central US with the regionals. I live near St. Louis, and closest one is 5.5 hours away... was hoping to get worlds invite, but I guess that's out of the window.

I realize they don't get to make everyone happy, but there's usually one in collinsville that I go to. Getting rid of that kinda sucks...
The only regionals within 3 hours of me is Wisconsin

I'm excited about this schedule as this will be the first season where I try to play competitively. I'll certainly be attending the Baltimore, Knoxville, and Charlotte regionals.

Dallas Regionals got moved to Arlington interesting. Well it'll be weird calling it Arlington Regionals but whatever. I hope it still remains in the expanded format.
Arlington is the main area where Cowboys stadium and Rangers ballpark tons of restaurants and safe hotels. Downtown dallas is trash. you can get southwest flight to DAL very cheap

Arlington is the main area where Cowboys stadium and Rangers ballpark tons of restaurants and safe hotels. Downtown dallas is trash. you can get southwest flight to DAL very cheap
Ok that's actually a completely fair assessment. It's just a farther drive for me?.

Back