Major 'Pokemon Switch' Rumors Today -- A Breakdown and Analysis!

Discussion in 'Beachfront Hangout' started by Water Pokémon Master, May 15, 2018.

1. TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK The Phazing Spider-Man
    TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

You do know that grass resists electric and you have access to Geodude and Onix before Surge's gym, right.

2. steffenka Miss Vaanjie
    steffenka

It was confirmed here that there would be at least 1 new Pokémon in the game :)

TheRealBro.. likes this.
  3. TheRealBro.. Let's get drowzee
    TheRealBro..

Obviously. I wasn't being that serious, but being 10 at the time it was still pretty overpowered for a 3rd gym battle. Anyway, that was what made the first games special in my opinion; you really had to think about how to progress instead of just steamrolling through the game. If you picked Charmander or Squirtle you really had a hard time.

4. TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK The Phazing Spider-Man
    TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

Yup, I played through Fire Red last year and had a blast using only my Venusaur in the Saffron City gym still winning easily before I went to Fuchsia City. The only game I had trouble with was B2 and that was mainly the Elite Four.

5. Water Pokémon Master I like Pokemon more than you. :D
    Water Pokémon Master

Webmaster News Head Activities Head Elite Member Advanced Member Member

6. TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK The Phazing Spider-Man
    TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

X every time on Charizard, less damage from water and rock in exchange for more from ground is fair to me.

7. Mudkipfan12 Mudbray!
    Mudkipfan12

I really hope this doesn't mean that held items wont be a thing. I haven't seen any shots in any trailers with held items yet, and now you can seemingly mega evolve with no stone. hopefully I'm wrong about this, but they already drastically changed wild encounters to match pokemon go, so I could certainly see this as a possibility.

8. IronCow Tom Aspiring Trainer
    IronCow Tom

CAN you evolve Pikachu and Eevee though?

9. FacepalmMaster 1 2 3 5 6 7 8 9
    FacepalmMaster

No, unless you catch one in the wild. You can't evolve the one you get at the start of the game

10. fleshrum April in Kalos...
    fleshrum

We don't know that for certain about eevee.

11. Cybno Aspiring Trainer
    Cybno

Does this mean the next block of cards will be Mega GXs following the tradition of how X Y did it or-

Jacob Marshall likes this.
  12. Mr. Rhyperior The Drill Pokemon. An evolve form of Rhydon.
    Mr. Rhyperior

I saw the trailer. I love how non-Gen 1 moves are inthe game like Charge Beam on Raichu.That means this is better than the old one.

13. Now you've got me worrying. Are they gonna cancel GXs and do EXs again!?!?!

14. TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK The Phazing Spider-Man
    TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

Of coarse not. They won't mega gx's either as that would be worse than lvl xs. A four card evolutionary line for two prizes will never work.

15. Lord Goomy Got Goomies?
    Lord Goomy

JESSIE: We're Team Rocket! I'm Jessie!
    JAMES: And I'm James!
    MEOWTH: :)
    ME: THEME SONG! THEME SONG! THEME SONG! THEME SONG!
    ---also---
    "Mega Evolution a bit different!"
    Ooh! Like what? They stay Mega-Evolved until they faint or something?
    "You can choose whether to evolve Charizard into X or Y."
    Oh. *DISAPPOINTED*

16. Swampert Full Art #GROOKEYGANG
    Swampert Full Art

Lol I'm surprised that they didn't just do Charizard out of the three original starters

17. crystal_pidgeot Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
    crystal_pidgeot

Seems likely that I wont get Mega Pidgeot. I know it said during the main story but why force people into the starter megas? I want my Mega Pidgeot during the story.

18. Sharkrai Aspiring Trainer
    Sharkrai

I thought they confirmed that your starter can't evolve? Only ones you caught from the wild. I wonder also whether you can evolve eevee into all the evolutions, or if it is limited to the kanto evolutions. All remakes have included all evolutions available at the time of release for each pokemon, but I've heard some others say otherwise. I mean, you can have alolan forms, so I dont see why not the evolutions from other gens

Also, I'm surprisingly excited that surge's mouth was moving as he spoke in the jp trailer, even if it wasnt a whole lot. Did anybody else notice that?

19. Kyle Asplund Life is like a boomerang, it all just comes back.
    Kyle Asplund

Damn Jessie a slimm jxmm

20. Rcxd9999 Aspiring Trainer
    Rcxd9999

These games are looking like Pokemon Yellow merged with the Pokemon Origins Anime and a splash of Pokemon Go.

Viewing Now: 0 Members + 0 Guests

There are no registered members viewing this forum. Why not register here and start a discussion?

Moderated By

GrandPanacea, Juliacoolo, Tails