Discussion Magnezone 107/189 from Astral Radiance?

Pok Hanss

Aspiring Trainer
I like this Magnezone very much. But I don´t see any decklist with this card. What do you prefer: playing with colorless Pokémon or metal Pokémon? I mean especially Wyrdeer V.

Any answers, please?
I saw only one interesting decklist with Dialga VStar. But I think that Magnezone is more playable. The best way to play this card is IMO with colorless Pokémon or other metal Pokémon than Dialga VStar. So: what about for example Wyrdeer V, Cramorant V, Salamence V or Zacian V (138/202), Zamazenta V (105/172,139/202)? Magnezone 107/189 from Astral Radiance is Stage 2, yes, deck with card is slow, but strong. Have you any ideas, how to play any other interesting deck with Magnezone from Astral Radiance?

The reason you don't see it is it just asks for too much with too little payoff, without flooding your deck with Energy you'd probably get 2-3 on average. Arceus VSTAR just does it much, much easier.

That being said, I'd probably include Primate Wisdom Oranguru, and Dialga VSTAR seems like a pretty decent partner. Guess you could also try Snoral from Lost Origins, or Slaking V. Colorless is probably the way to go just because of the range of attackers you could have.

The reason you don't see it is it just asks for too much with too little payoff, without flooding your deck with Energy you'd probably get 2-3 on average. Arceus VSTAR just does it much, much easier.

That being said, I'd probably include Primate Wisdom Oranguru, and Dialga VSTAR seems like a pretty decent partner. Guess you could also try Snoral from Lost Origins, or Slaking V. Colorless is probably the way to go just because of the range of attackers you could have.
I´ll write this deck in Deck Garage.

Back