• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Magcargo / Heatran Deck Idea.

daviduk2000

Aspiring Trainer
ok with the new layout of the Forums im baffled. iv not idea where to post this.

so if its the wrong place please feel free to move it (but also post a reason so i understand why its been moved and does not belong in this forum)

So my strategy is to get heatran lvl x on the bench quickly. (using warp points to get him back off) (then maybe bench shield him)

using vulpix for quick drawing then eventually ninetails UL for quick powering up of my attackers. (im not sure if but a memory berry might be usefull so nintails can still draw but might be space wasting)

M main attackers are Magcargo UD and Flareon UD (who discard energy for high damage, using heatran lvl x to save those discarded energy and reatatch them immediatly) also if need be burn them causig 20 between turns without fail due to heatrans Body.

My deck Currently consists of,

Pokemon x22

4-4 - Flareon RR-UD
2-2 - Magcargo UD-UD
2-2 - Ninetails P-UL
1-1 - Heatran A-lvl x

2-2 - Dodrio SV-UD

S,S,T x20

2x Warp Point
2x Lucian's Assignment
1x Department Store
1x Copycat
1x Proffesor oaks new theory
1x Premier Ball
1x Level Max
2x Expert belt
2x pokemon collector
2x Bebes Search
1x Bench Shield
2x Professor oak's visit
1x underground Expedition
1x Flower shop Lady
1x Memory berry
1x Fisherman

Energy x16
14x{R}
2x warp (for heatran emergencies)

This is what iv made with what iv got

ideally this is what i want to do

POKEMON
-2-2 flareon
+1-1 heatran
+1-1 magcargo

Trainers
-1 copycat
-1 underground expedition
+2 Proffesor oaks new theory

id like to add a fisherman and a department store girl
and maybe -2 energy

anyway id really like some input into this deck idea. as it has some massive damage potential. a decent draw power with vulpix. then a good power upper with ninetails (obviously these 2 need to be in my hand from start with a couple energy or at least searched out quickly)

the massive damage can come from macargo
for 3 energy = 60 damage + expert belt = 80 damage
discard 2 energy = 120 damage
and those go straight back on due to heatran.
and if need be discard all 3 for 140 damage but you only get 2 back.

also has the option to 40 + Burn with guarenteed 20 between turns.

the problem is its still a little slow. and also has some bad weakness

Is this the deck you will consider using for Battle Roads or any other competitive tournaments? If not, please use the other foum, linked here: http://pokebeach.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=161

Please let me know, what is your purpose of the deck and I will move to correct forum.

Thanks.

Right Guys can i PLEASE GET SOME INPUT. its taking ages.

i might be going to my first EVER league in 2 weeks and i wanna try to perfect this deck.
i wanna go in there using a unique deck. and since its my first ever i wanna impress and not go in with an awful deck.
please any input at all.

Back