Finished Mafia XLVIII: Motfia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Ok I just got here could someone inform me on what happened before I got here?
Just read the thread, lol
I uh, didn't see anyone who responded to this specifically, and since I don't see anyone else to respond to, let's go here. We need to keep the game going. Fluffy posts are better than no posts and just waiting around.
Except what's really to be gained from fluffy posts? They don't hurt, but they don't really help the game move forward either.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Just read the thread, lol
Agreed with this though, you should still read the tread.

Except what's really to be gained from fluffy posts? They don't hurt, but they don't really help the game move forward either.
Fair, but it is still keeping people active, and there could be a scum slip from it. Of course it's better to keep that fluff at minimum.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Does this RVS feel unusually long and drawn out to anyone else? :L
Been a bit over 12 hours, not really. If this goes over 24 then yeah we should start trying to build actual cases.
I meant switching from one RVS to another, not swapping out of RVS entirely.
Because again if you’re not getting a weird reaction/any at alll, why would you keep it there? That’s what we’re fishing for, nothings new here.
Ok I just got here could someone inform me on what happened before I got here?
TE, welcome to the game! I suggest you read the thread because I don’t have the time to sum it all up for you. Not much here anyways.

TOTAL_EPICNESS

it wouldnt let me put morse code
Ok just read it conclusion: nothing happened
Right now we have no information (or I missed something) so we are kinda blind

Draskk

Blast From The Past
Someone mind voting for Nick? I think it's a good idea to have a vote on all the inactives during RVS, so they feel more inclined to post. Helps the game move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.