Finished Mafia XLV: Heroes of Askr ~ The Winner Is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok then, you want reasoning: "Jade is my scumbuddy and I was protecting him"
Do you see how stupid that sounds? I could give other reasons but they'd all be about as crappy as that one. Do you see now why I said that?

Ok then, you want reasoning: "Jade is my scumbuddy and I was protecting him"
Do you see how stupid that sounds? I could give other reasons but they'd all be about as crappy as that one. Do you see now why I said that?
I already understand why you said that. Basically your saying that there's better reasoning against you then you have for you.

P much, but I'm still not sure if it's enough to lynch
Doesn't anyone have any other suspicions? I haven't read the past 4 pages so I wouldn't know of anything. Myself, my instincts tell me Jade is scum, but I also have nothing to base that on.
Before you say I'm trying to get y'all off my back I'm just saying we need to look at other people and not rush

P much, but I'm still not sure if it's enough to lynch
Doesn't anyone have any other suspicions? I haven't read the past 4 pages so I wouldn't know of anything. Myself, my instincts tell me Jade is scum, but I also have nothing to base that on.
Before you say I'm trying to get y'all off my back I'm just saying we need to look at other people and not rush
We aren't rushing at all. You realize you only have two votes on you? The only logic for Jade being scum right now is you not including him in that post and you putting up a paper defense to the logic behind me thinking you and Jade are scumbuddies. This could be an attempt by rainy to bus Jade in order to make himself seem more townie if/when Jade flips scum. And if you don't want people "on your back", try having better defenses.

If you haven't read the last four pages, you really need to.

We aren't rushing at all. You realize you only have two votes on you? The only logic for Jade being scum right now is you not including him in that post and you putting up a paper defense to the logic behind me thinking you and Jade are scumbuddies. This could be an attempt by rainy to bus Jade in order to make himself seem more townie if/when Jade flips scum. And if you don't want people "on your back", try having better defenses.

If you haven't read the last four pages, you really need to.
Gekki I'm not that trash of a player, and if your thinking that, I'd say that means we probably aren't doing that.

And again if I wanted better "defenses" I'd have to lie and again that would only make me seem more scummy. And I don't know of you noticed but the way I'm playing right now really should say anything if my alignment, if you've read past games you'll notice in 1 of them I was scum and I won that and how I was playing then is nothing how I'm playing now, so, uh, yeah.

Here are the points on Rainy I have/have seen so far:

-Strange connection with Jade in that both Lorde and Jade RVSed a newbie, but he only went for Lorde, and the fact that his defense against this logic is just plain bad.

-He's acting slightly out of character.

-He reacted really badly to scattered's RVS.

-He's strongly overreacting to votes/pressure.

Anyone have anything to add? I want to hear everyone's thoughts on the rainy case.

Here are the points on Rainy I have/have seen so far:

-Strange connection with Jade in that both Lorde and Jade RVSed a newbie, but he only went for Lorde, and the fact that his defense against this logic is just plain bad.

-He's acting slightly out of character.

-He reacted really badly to scattered's RVS.

-He's strongly overreacting to votes/pressure.

Anyone have anything to add? I want to hear everyone's thoughts on the rainy case.
Again my defense for the first is that I just didn't do it, I see how that's scummy, but not something lynch on.

Read my last post.

"Reacted badly" how? I simply questioned him on how he thought I was enthusiastic?

It's not overreaction, it's keeping Town from making a bad mistake.

Gekki I'm not that trash of a player, and if your thinking that, I'd say that means we probably aren't doing that.

And again if I wanted better "defenses" I'd have to lie and again that would only make me seem more scummy. And I don't know of you noticed but the way I'm playing right now really should say anything if my alignment, if you've read past games you'll notice in 1 of them I was scum and I won that and how I was playing then is nothing how I'm playing now, so, uh, yeah.
Link me to this game please. I can't be expected to go find and read every single game that's ever happened. I would also like to add these to my points on rainy:

-He keeps repeating the same thing over and over again; "I'd have to lie to make my defenses better"

-The fact that he even admits he'd have to lie to make his defenses better.

If im admitting I must lie to make them better, that means they are literally the best reasons I have, meaning you really don't have any good reason to lynch

(Sorry if that didn't make much sense, I don't think well in sitatuosn like this)

Again my defense for the first is that I just didn't do it, I see how that's scummy, but not something lynch on.

Read my last post.

"Reacted badly" how? I simply questioned him on how he thought I was enthusiastic?

It's not overreaction, it's keeping Town from making a bad mistake.
You reacted badly to it because it was just an RVS with a joke reason, which is something that usually only gets reacted to by hyper-paranoid scum.

If im admitting I must lie to make them better, that means they are literally the best reasons I have, meaning you really don't have any good reason to lynch

(Sorry if that didn't make much sense, I don't think well in sitatuosn like this)
No, it means that what I said hit home and you don't have a defense for it.

I didn't count on me not saying that what one person did was scummy but not saying that to another person would end up turning in big conversation. No I don't have a good defense but do you have a good reason why what I did is good enough reason to lynch?

I didn't count on me not saying that what one person did was scummy but not saying that to another person would end up turning in big conversation. No I don't have a good defense but do you have a good reason why what I did is good enough reason to lynch?
I literally just listed like 10 :/

You listed 7 in which I actually had a good reason for most of them.

And the repetition of me saying I'd have to lie to make my defenses better is trying to make a point that they are literally the best I got. I don't know if y'all have noticed but when I'm scum (namely in WW) I actually think things thru but when I'm not I tend to just give crappy reasons, like the ones thus far apparently. So I'm saying that if I were scum I definetly would've had a better excuse than "I didn't want to" for not getting on jade.

Oh, you wanted to know why all of my reasoning is good enough to lynch? Well, for now, the combination of the fact that we don't have many other leads, the strange way you're acting under pressure, and the fact that you have basically no defense against one of my main points makes me think that you're scum and you're worth voting for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back