Finished Mafia XLIX: Fight for the Falls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too actually. I wonder why scum hasn't given up yet. Megapod should be depraved of all hope at this point but he didn't hammer himself when he could. Yes, it would've made more sense if Rainyman swapped Jabberwock instead of GM Draclord but that doesn't say everything. GM Draclord didn't seem to be aware that his role was that scummy.

Rainyman's behaviour has been lackluster and avoiding. That cannot be said about Megapod.

The locked ability also makes sense if Rainyman is scum and Megapod town. More so than an ability being unlocked by a safe-claim.

##UNVOTE ##VOTE: MegaPod_781

So I take it back. Rainyman today. @NinjaPenguin @MegaPod_781 Please change your vote to Rainyman. If I'm wrong I'll probably die tonight (No doubt I'm the most likely person to be killed with my abilities) If so promise me Megapod will go next.

##UNVOTE

What do you mean by it's worth a shot? Anyone besides you and Rainyman is basically confirmed not scum, why are you so hesitant to point a finger at Rainyman, do you have a good reason for that?

If you mean by ''worth a shot'' I might still kill everyone, than I'm afraid you're mistaken, that is not going to happen.

Me too actually. I wonder why scum hasn't given up yet. Megapod should be depraved of all hope at this point but he didn't hammer himself when he could.
Scum never would, would they? I think it might just be a gambit, but I'm gonna trust in you because I think we don't have enough time.
Yes, it would've made more sense if Rainyman swapped Jabberwock instead of GM Draclord but that doesn't say everything. GM Draclord didn't seem to be aware that his role was that scummy
Actually, rainy would have been blocked if he targeted Jabber. Along with the fact that he's suddenly stopped using it when using it would out his own buddies. It's a compelling argument.
Rainyman's behaviour has been lackluster and avoiding. That cannot be said about Megapod.
I'd actually put both of them at "lackluster and avoiding" tbh. It's not worth talking about rn but I certainly will once this game is over.
If so promise me Megapod will go next.
Will do.

Gonna wait an hour and actually remember this time for final thoughts before a hammer.

Actually, rainy would have been blocked if he targeted Jabber. Along with the fact that he's suddenly stopped using it when using it would out his own buddies. It's a compelling argument.

This I did not consider...

Yeah I didn't actually expect a surrender. But at this point the remaining scum is just delaying their loss.

##VOTE: Rainyman

But at this point the remaining scum is just delaying their loss.
Speaking of this, Jade, would it be possible to reduce the night phase to 48 hours if rainy is town? Everyone should still be able to submit everything in time and I'm going on vacation not too long after that.

##VOTE: Rainyman123
You guys know why.

Day 5 final vote count

MegaPod_781 - Robin, bb, megapod (0)
NinjaPenguin - Megapod (o)
rainyman123 - bb, Robin, megapod, Robin, NP (5)

This day the town wasn't so sure what to do, but they made a decision in the end, and threw Soos forward.

You are Soos Ramirez, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

Active Ability - Handyman: Once per night phase, you may pm the hosts the name of 2 players. Those players will have one of their abilities swapped with the other player for the next night.

[[Locked=Unlocks when Stanley Pines dies]] Passive Ability - Inheritance [[Locked]]

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to Gravity Falls.

Another out. They didn't have many players remaining, and the town was starting to panic. What were they going to do?!

Night 5 ends Friday March 9th at 10am EST. If you all send in your actions, or if you don't want to use your abilities let me know, and we can start the next day sooner.

Day 6

Wanting the silly game that Bill had set up done as soon as possible, the remaining players wanted the night to finish very quickly. They slept much less than usual, and met in the clearing before the sun even rose. McGucket was missing once again.

You are Fiddleford McGucket, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

[LOCKED]Passive Ability - Memory Erasing Gun [/LOCKED]

Win condition: Eliminate all threats to Gravity Falls.

Which meant there were only four of them left...

bbninjas has been killed!
You are now in MYLO.

Day 6 ends Tuesday March 13th at 10am EST.

NightOfYuyuko is confirmed town.
I'm confirmed town.
NinjaPenguin killed Lorde and Jabberwock. We are in MYLO with 4 players, if I'm correct that wouldn't be the case if there was 3 town - 1 scum. NinjaPenguin is indie.

Let's end this now.

##VOTE: MegaPod_781

I know I’m town, so taking Robin’s reasoning into account, Robin would have to be the Godfather. Asking for my own lynch just to get myself out of the way is suicidal for the Town win at this point, so I won’t bother. Not that anyone will trust me...

##Vote: Robin Aisaga

Time to just put trust in my reads, gonna cross my fingers, and hope. Apologies to everyone if this fails, but tbh I don't really have to care because I'll win the game both ways.
Just please don't kill me if Mega's town, Robin.
##VOTE: MegaPod_781

Day 6 final vote count

MegaPod_781
- Robin, NP (3)
Robin Aisaga - Megapod (1)

The town quickly picks the only possible player who could be scum left, and shoves them forward.

You are Stanley Pines, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

Passive Ability - Shady Selling: Whenever somebody targets you with a non-lethal ability, there will be a 50% chance it will be buffed the next night phase and 50% chance they won't be able to use it the next night phase (decided by RANDOM.org).

The town frowns. How could that have happened? They were sure they rest of them were confirmed some how. They shook their heads. Nothing they could do now except hope.

Night 6 ends Sunday March 11th at 10am EST.

Mafia XLIX Endgame!

The only two remaining players left made their way to the clearing, and the last scum revealed themselves, and quickly rid themselves of their last enemy.

You are Robbie Valentino, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

Passive Ability - Bully: You can not be lynched. If the day ends with you at majority, there will be no lynch.

Passive Ability - Main Say: During day 1, you will have a vote weight of 3. You will have a vote weight of 2 during the rest of the game.

Win condition: Eliminate all threats to Gravity Falls.
Robin Aisaga was killed during the night!

You are Dipper Pines, and you are aligned with Gravity Falls.

Passive Ability - Twins: You have discovered a way to speak with your twin, Mabel! https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/cH5kNuGjUvSZV. You may not reveal this ability when claiming.

[[Locked]] Passive Ability - Double Dipper: [[/locked]]

Active Ability - Secret Birthmark: Twice per game, during the night, you may pm the hosts “Secret.” All votes will need to be sent by pm the next day, keeping them secret just like your birthmark.

NightOfYuyuko has been lynched!

Which means....

NinjaPenguin has achieved their win condition...

You are Gideon Gleeful, and you are aligned with Bill's Minions.

[[Locked]]Passive Ability - Amulet: [[Locked]]

Active Ability - “Borrow:” Lucky you! When the person you killed is revealed by the hosts, you will gain all of that person’s abilities and their win condition, as well as keeping your own.

Passive Ability - Mind Communication: You have discovered a way to speak to the other minions! https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/wGxKxKJbXsbC. You may not reveal this link.

Passive Ability - Love Game: If you are targeted during the night phase, you will take that person and throw them into your video game! They will not be able to use their Abilities during the next night.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats to Bill’s Minions.
Win Condition: Survive to the end of the game.

Congratulations to Bill's Minions on the game!

I had some troubles hosting this game, and the thing that really threw me off was tsm being to busy to help and me having to host by myself, but I think I handled it fairly well. That's my excuse for messing some things up. I hope everyone had fun anyways!
I probably won't have time to do a post game or anything like that unfortunately.

Mafia 49 Bill's Minions
Mafia 49 Twin Chat
Mafia 49 Dead Chat
Fight For The Falls Master Document

That's the game! I hope everyone had fun!

Well, what do you know. Lil' Gideon was our enemy after all. Well played, Bill's Minions! I wish I'd played better, but eh.

The evidence for NP being scum was clear - NP even pointed it out during D5. Town needs to remember that when something odd happens (ie. no nightkill), you need to go back and see if there's anything that could explain it.

Oh deadchat, I love you guys. Thinking I'd bus so hard when exactly what PMJ happened to him and TT could have happened with me. Nope, I was being completely honest and perhaps town MVP. I mechanically outed two scum, so I figured let's finish the game and try to get a town win by eliminating half of my PoE of Jabber and Mega. And what that got me was a good ol' fashioned trashy alignment change that I had no reason to expect.
Why the self protect? At the end of the day, I always needed to survive. Helping town could only come second to myself.
So then I had to win this game as scum. Which I did, but really was mostly due to apathy rather than that good scumhunting. Just pushed the only possible options and got the kills I needed to get. It was quite lucky that the roles that could possibly be lynched also happened to be the players who weren't playing well with the roles they got.
Pretty proud I got the townies to vote eachother off there though! :D
The evidence for NP being scum was clear - NP even pointed it out during D5. Town needs to remember that when something odd happens (ie. no nightkill), you need to go back and see if there's anything that could explain it.
Actually, sim, the nightkill was not blocked due to me targeting Jabber (I got confirmation of this from Jade)! :O It was the fact that Camo healed Gekki N1, and the BPV blocked it the second time.

I want to thank all the good townies for really trying their best and making this enjoyable, despite the psycho balance (I might get to explaining just how hard it was for me to possibly win in another post). Specific congrats goes to Robin for really trying to think through every angle and playing strong the whole game, the masons for swapping claims so well, and sim and PMJ for perfecting the usage of your roles.

Also, I guess I won the game twice, so woo! I don't think anybody's done that one before...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back