Finished Mafia XLII: War of the Gods ~ GAME OVER ~ Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point we can barely get who is indie on how the role is worded based on claim, since I'm pretty sure the host make it a general as possible...

Mirdo is the indie. Feel free to vote. Will do it myself later when I am on the computer, plus a case.

Can't until Friday due to Class Trip.

But i only have 2 "abilities"
1 i can Stop all idols for a Night once a Game. (Which u didnt use because i didnt see a purpose.
And because ist a One shot i didnt want to claim earlier)

And tue Second is a passive that all my idols have a 25% Chance of failing or to Burnout Bad or something.

Due to that i also only got an Idol once which was "Hugworm" aka the same as SM had but with diffrent results obvs

The part "but I'm only" suggests hesitation and an attempt to dodge the requirement for full detailed claim. Using the word "only" to try and convince that it is really not necessary. Also there's the claim that he didn't want to claim earlier, which is weird for someone with such a weak role.

Also Im just gonna throw out there that it is possible that the indie (who seems to be of evil nature) gets More powerful when als scum is dead. I dunno if thats Common but ist possible.
So i dunno if "nobody is gonna die at Night" is 100% correct

Nothing to note.

I mean i Pretty much claimed already. I just cant quote until Tomorrow.
I just said that i didnt wanna claim when scum was still around. Thats Why i didnt on tue last day.

You guys want me to Hammer rainy or give him some More Time to answer ?

Again, tries to avoid, stall and dodge the full claim. Also, tries to get the ok to hammer. This is the second time mirdo is asking if it's ok to hammer. The indie usually attmpts to finish the day as fast as possible before anyone can get enough suspicion on them. That behavior is very indie like.

I mean. Sure. Like i said. Will be home in about 20 hours -ish from Now. Can do then

But i told you Everything already.

Again. If a townie was really busy and wanted to claim later on, the bolded part is completely unnecessary, especially after 0 pressure. This is mirdo trying to stall and avoid the mass claim, knowing that his interaction with the hosts cannot fit with his role.

I dont mind to. I just cant until Tomorrow.

Nur i Pretty much Claimed already. Just Not with Quotes from the chats

Again..

I mean. I dunno why i should be the indie.
Isn't the vig an indie often
? Just saying...

I dunno why i can't directly quote from DM's

So yeah. I dunno how im supposed to be Indie with that ability. What would my win condition be? Because who ever is Indie gotta be of the evil varriety. Because if it was an Indie that is aligned with the Town the game would be over.

And again.. and then he uses OMGUS, trying to put the suspicion on me because I am the vig. (I don't remember even one time that the vig was an indie)
Suddenly he can't directly quote.. how surprising.
And this time, he goes extremely defensive. Notice also that the aggression he had is gone now, which suggests that he is very defensive.

##VOTE:mirdo

At this point we can barely get who is indie on how the role is worded based on claim, since I'm pretty sure the host make it a general as possible...

I wasn't looking for the roles when I asked for mass claiming+posting the interaction posts with the hosts. It was the reaction I was looking for. To look which one will try to avoid it, stall and in general have an issue with just claiming right away. The only one to not almost instantly claim in full details without any resistances was mirdo.

Again, tries to avoid, stall and dodge the full claim. Also, tries to get the ok to hammer. This is the second time mirdo is asking if it's ok to hammer. The indie usually attmpts to finish the day as fast as possible before anyone can get enough suspicion on them. That behavior is very indie like.
I could've just hammered than and there. I just asked if you want me to do it. Thats it.
And again.. and then he uses OMGUS, trying to put the suspicion on me because I am the vig. (I don't remember even one time that the vig was an indie)
Suddenly he can't directly quote.. how surprising.
And this time, he goes extremely defensive. Notice also that the aggression he had is gone now, which suggests that he is very defensive.
I talked like this the entire time. I just get aggresive when you start to make false assumptions on me. Which is pretty much always.

I wasn't looking for the roles when I asked for mass claiming+posting the interaction posts with the hosts. It was the reaction I was looking for. To look which one will try to avoid it, stall and in general have an issue with just claiming right away. The only one to not almost instantly claim in full details without any resistances was mirdo.
Lol.
I claimed IMMIDITILY after i saw the post. I just was techincally restrained from quoting because i was on a class trip and had bad internet + only a phone.
And if you need proof:
upload_2017-7-21_22-5-39.png
There is just no option to Quote for some reason.

Like i said. Im gonna stand by the logic that an Indie needs some sort of Ability to make a town unfriendly win condition work. So the Vig has to be it. Also im pretty sure you just want me gone because i could block and Idol you can use to win the game as the indie in the end.
I don't know how that does not make sense to you guys
##Vote: Scattered Mind

But yeah, that's not a proof since you could easily screenshot inly that part without the "this is your safe claim" above it.

Like i said. Im gonna stand by the logic that an Indie needs some sort of Ability to make a town unfriendly win condition work. So the Vig has to be it. Also im pretty sure you just want me gone because i could block and Idol you can use to win the game as the indie in the end.
I don't know how that does not make sense to you guys
#Vote: Scattered Mind

WIFOM+OMGUS

My vig was a one shot+ why would I claim it? +Why would I not kill someone last night?

But yeah, that's not a proof since you could easily screenshot inly that part without the "this is your safe claim" above it.

God you are something special.

Obviously i just wanted to show that i couldn't quote. Not proof my role because obviously that would be against the rules...
I thought this through before i did it.
My vig was a one shot+ why would I claim it? +Why would I not kill someone last night?
Because you know that you can dictate the other players as you like. -> Eliminate everyone until you are in reach for the win then use an Idol at the end to seal the deal.

God you are something special.

Obviously i just wanted to show that i couldn't quote. Not proof my role because obviously that would be against the rules...
I thought this through before i did it.

Because you know that you can dictate the other players as you like. -> Eliminate everyone until you are in reach for the win then use an Idol at the end to seal the deal.

But why claiming it?

You are Cragalanche and you are aligned with Skyworld. You don’t say much, but then again, who needs words when you can hurl rocks at people! Even though you’re rocky and big, you literally have a soft spot, and it really hurts when it gets hit. Due to Pit being able to hit it so, so, many times in the past, and you not wanting that to happen again, you’ve chosen to side with Skyworld.

Active Ability: Shock-wave
As a force of nature, it is your duty to maintain balance and order to the world. Idols disrupt that balance. Once during the game at night, you may activate this ability. You will generate a large shock-wave that prevents all Idols from being used in this night.

Passive Ability: Clumsy
As a giant rock with short and stubby legs, it’s pretty hard to walk around. You may be a rock, but it certainly doesn’t rock. Whenever you use an Idol, it will have a 25% chance of failing.

Win Condition: Eliminate all players not aligned with Skyworld
Imma spend 10 Hearts
What do you know, you give and you shall recieve!! Most of the time at least, thankfully it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Idol: Hugworm
Able to hide in the ground, you can follow others without raising their suspicions!! This night, you will learn a random players role name (or safeclaim name) and what a random Idol does.

You learned that the character Arlon is in this game! You also learned of this idol!

Idol: Chaos Kin (Ash)
One of Chaos Kins elusive forms, this allows you to avoid others knowing exactly where you are looking. As long as you hold this Idol, you may PM your lynch vote, and it will not appear to regular players. You may also vote in thread, though this vote will have a weight of 0.
Is that Idol also in the possesion of the that person with the name of "Arlon" or is it any random Idol?
It's just a random idol.

sure.

Yeah, no screenshots. Due to this being the first time I'll give you a warning, @mirdo . Sadly since it's been posted, I can't do anything about it, so make of that what you will. However, if anyone does it again, that's a modkill.

Also, scattered mind is at L-2. A reminder to please bold your votes so we can see them. ^^

I dont know mirdo playstyle much but im reading alot of aggressiveness right now

For someweird reason i cant put the double hastag for the vote, each time i wrote it a search box appear blocking the post reply button

There does appear to be some stuff going on with using hashtags (#), so I've just made an autocorrect so that this doesn't get in the way of your voting!

If you'd like to cast a vote, just post "/.vote:" without the period. This will autocorrect to a double hashtag:

##VOTE: bbninjas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back