Finished Mafia XLI: Fight for the Dazzling Star ~ Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
....that doesn't even make sense. Saying that lots of primary protagonists won't all be safeclaims is illogical because it's trying to get into the psychology of the host, something we can never know.
You pointing out that it doesn't make sense proves the point I was trying to make.

Your case doesn't work now. It's time to move on.

So... we're not trying to avoid the lottery? K. Jesi's even helping you get rid of her, and getting rid of her is the only way to avoid the lotto at this point. 2 more votes would do it. We've got what, a bit less than 9 hours left? Come on, guys.

I concur; we keep going around in circles on quaking but it will never come to a consensus in time. We need to take the gift that has been given, instead of losing another random townie to the lottery.

I know! I'm just saying I'm not excatly fond of all the scum having like Mario and peach safeclaims if it happens.

NinjaPenguin said that she won't get modkillled because it hurts every faction, depending on what she is. So why do we lynch her? I think rainy would be a far better lynch, because of all the scummy actions. ##vote: rainyman123
It doesn't make sense if we would lynch Jesi now and I don't think she is scum.

NinjaPenguin said that she won't get modkillled because it hurts every faction, depending on what she is. So why do we lynch her? I think rainy would be a far better lynch, because of all the scummy actions. ##vote: rainyman123
It doesn't make sense if we would lynch Jesi now and I don't think she is scum.
We don't have any subs on the sub list. I checked. If Jesi does die to the modkill (which she 100% will if she doesn't get lynched) there's no sub to replace her, and she'd die simultaneously with whoever dies from being lynched. Either then, or after an unsuccessful sub search. That's why we need to get rid of Jesi now before she's modkilled.

Rainy can go tomorrow, and I agree with you, rainy is a very valid lynch. However, for the sake of the town now Jesi has to go.

The unexpected day brought shock to many members of the Mushroom Kingdom, who had absolutely no idea what to expect. When Yoshi tried to vote himself, however, he caused a strange sound, like bones crashing into eachother, that caused some to be wary. When they banished Yoshi, the Mushroom Kingdom residents discovered PikaMasterJesi's true identity.

2XvYCCJjp9ez4y6NrkaSuxz29B0Hz6xHeqa8TYJV4EH3ycCEA0uIcvMpqVXNcLKCH8mWD3otaC8UkI1JVCbDN_L6xHr7uHnP_u464p8hvn-icuJeseL1xQXdE623v4weKrDDnRtD

You are Dry Bones, and you are aligned with yourself. A rattling mass of bones with allegiance to Bowser, you were originally recruited by Bowser to help out his minions. As time went on, however, you realized that he might be taking advantage of you, and decided it is best to play for yourself. Because of this, all you want to do is go home, back to your old life.

Passive Ability: Horrific Rattle
As a pile of bones, you can make many strange sounds. These are effective at scaring of your enemies, if they don’t have enough mettle. Every other time you are targeted by a negative ability, it will be prevented.

Passive Ability: Home Stage

To get into this conflict in the first place, you were forced to leave behind your fiance Dry Betty. Now, you wish to get back there, but secretly, so Bowser doesn’t get angry with you. The only way you believe this can be accomplished is by naturally getting banished by the Mushroom Kingdom. Because of this, you wish to be banished in your home stage. Unfortunately, this won’t be easy. Bowser wiped all knowledge of your home stage, to keep you loyal to him. Every night, you will begin to regain memories of your home stage, and gain a new ability based on what you remembered. The first thing you know is that you will certainly recognize your home stage if it gets picked. If the stage for the day is your home stage, you will alerted.

Passive Ability: Stronger Will
Unlocks: Night 6

Active Ability: Stage Choice
Unlocked: Night 2
If you are to find Dry Betty, you must first influence the random spinner. The best way you can do that is by placing one of your bones in the spinner, forcing it to stop wherever you chose. Once a night, you may PM the hosts Stage: [Stage], where [Stage] is a stage from Mario Party 1-10. The next day, that stage will be the stage for the day.
No Action Bonus: 4 Coins

Active Ability: Magic Glass
Unlocks: Night 3

Active Ability: World Atlas
Unlocks: Night 4

Active Ability: Sound it Out
Unlocks: Night 5

Active Ability: Tough Decisions
Locked.

Superstar Ability: Message from Betty
It is very difficult for you to even contact your beloved, seeing as you don’t know where she is even located. Luckily, a Superstar can help by allowing Dry Betty to know just where you are. If you have a Superstar during the night, you may PM the hosts Message. Dry Betty will send you a message with half of the Mario Party stage names. Any name not on that list will not be your home stage. Every consecutive use of this ability will eliminate half of the remaining stages.

Win Condition: Get banished in your home stage.

Daisy: He was Dry Bones the whole time? What a shock!
Toadette: He was in love the whole time. Isn't that more of a shock?

Celever (0): PikaMasterJesi (454-538)
rainyman123 (2): Celever (461-481), Haunted Water (469-565), quakingpunch73 (490-), lord o da rings (533-539), mordacazir (564-)
PikaMasterJesi (5): Professor Palutena (536-), Epist (537-), PikaMasterJesi (538-), lord o da rings (539-), Haunted Water (565-)
bbninjas (0): Professor Palutena (456-536)
quakingpunch73 (2): Celever (481-), bbninjas (522-531)
Haunted Water (1): Epist (441-537), lord o da rings (467-483), rainyman123 (489-)
Not Receiving Votes: (Professor Palutena, lord o da rings, Epist, mordacazir)

To clarify, Jesi did not win, as Chaos Castle is not her homestage.
I will try to find a sub for Epist. If I do, he will be subbed out.

Night 3 starts now. It will end on Thursday, June 8th at 8:00 AM EST. Here's a countdown for your convenience.

During the night, a man searched for another individual. When he caught them, they began to have a confrontation.
Mario: I've finally found you, Shy Guy. You're the one who silenced Celever that night, aren't you.
Rainyman123: Y-yes.
Mario: Then you are a traitor to the Mushroom Kingdom. You must be gone.
Rainyman123: W-wait! I-I'm innocent!
At that moment, a Fireball hit him square in the forehead, evaporating him instantly.

bEHmjk_FyR9TEltkJb3sfz_38sQRl9kPRqF9m8mNPOxMXl-wPfb3iYyoKRujas7aD4KXoPB7fAYSUyxaZb5d8o-mkCNgUmZX1VvO-gE-xr1EXr4s6Flvou8HEXhJ04QBy46_ttqd

You are Shy Guy, and you are aligned with the Mushroom Kingdom. You are said to be shy, but in reality, you’re a friendly guy. You have many friends, and have amassed a great amount of affluence over the years. You sold insurance for the Dazzling Star to all of Mario and his friends, knowing nothing bad could ever happen to it. When it did, you were driven into a frenzy. You need to get it back, so you don’t have to cover that insane payout.

Passive Ability: Tourist
You have appeared in a surprisingly large number of locations throughout the Mario Party universe. In fact, some people believe you are omnipresent. Although you are not actually omnipresent, you are witness to many events. Once every even numbered night, you will be PM’d “[Role 1] targeted [Role 2].” That night, the player with Role 1 as their role targeted the player with Role 2 as their role (or Role 2 as their safeclaim).

Active Ability: Artificial Jungle
Over the years, you’ve used your money to create and use many stages. You’ve hosted Shy Guy’s Perplex Express and Shy Guy’s Shuffle City. But the most extravagant of your projects was Shy Guy’s Jungle Jam, a fake jungle you created because you were too scared to go to a real one. Once a night, you may PM the hosts Jungle: [Player]. You will send that player to your jungle, preventing them from using any actions (besides those used on you) or having any actions used on them that night. The next day, they will be silenced. After that, however, they will pray to one of your Shy Guy Wells and receive a permanent buff to their role.
No Action Bonus: 4 Coins

Superstar Ability: Shy Guy Says
Your signature game is Shy Guys Says, where you hold up flags that the players have to match. Although this game is mostly fair in Mario Party 1, in Mario Party 2 it becomes broken, as you can switch between the correct flag twice. Now, you will use your flags to convince people to follow you. If you have a Superstar during the night, you may PM the hosts ShyGuySays: [Player 1], [Player 2], [Player 3], and [Player 4]. The next day, those players must vote with you or they’ll be roleblocked the next night for not following your flags.

Win Condition: Eliminate all obstacles to the Mushroom Kingdom regaining the Dazzling Star.

As this happened, Daisy was walking to the mall, ready for some fun shopping. When she went to a store however, the cashier was a member of Bowser's Minions, who immediately turned her into stone.

Kkgc_b8OVqDaSOlGCxrX67V6G4-5FVFSkU7IeGomgjVFLXxH1SFMOhTSR9JLNM16q_nRg8fR33ePH3yzaScCLEmbtnWUs2h9pp325_LRnRDFTbA1EG0WlN3LvRhwd_xgn-x4ayqP

You are Daisy, and you are aligned with the Mushroom Kingdom. Crown princess of Sarasaland, you epitomize beauty and power. You have appeared in almost any sport with your signature flowers and smile. You wish to regain the Dazzling Star for your best friend and fellow princess, Peach. It’s only fair after all she’s done to you.

Passive Ability: Crown Princess
Peach may be a princess, but you are one step higher, being the crown princess of your domain. You are therefore entitled to all of the tax revenue you want. For this trip, you decided to pack 50 coins, which you will start with. These will be the only coins you can earn this game by your own means.

Active Ability: Heavy Shopper
You love to buy things. Your parents always considered this a bad quality, but why should you care? After all, many items you come across are too cute to pass up. Every night, you will be PM’d 3 items you can buy and their costs. You may buy as many of those items as you want, permitted you have the coins to pay for them.
No Action Bonus: N/A

Superstar Ability: Rodeo Master
In Mario Party e, you had the signature game Daisy’s Rodeo, where players must quickly push buttons to avoid being thrown off by a Bowser Bull. This game, however, is practically impossible for any normal human. If you have a Superstar during the night, you may PM the hosts Rodeo: [Player]. That player will attempt the ride the chomp. If they are a human, they will fail. If they are not a human, they will succeed 50% of the time. If they are Bowser, they will succeed no matter what.

Win Condition: Eliminate all obstacles to the Mushroom Kingdom regaining the Dazzling Star.

The stage for today is Clockwork Castle.
7 players are alive, therefore 4 votes are required to lynch by majority.
Day 4 starts now, and will last 120 hours. It will end at 8:00 AM EST on Tuesday, June 13th. Here's a countdown for your convenience.

Last edited:
Mario is a multi-hit vigilante? That doesn't seem particularly balanced, honestly. My role is very low power, so I'm surprised to see one so strong elsewhere.

Active Ability: Artificial Jungle
Over the years, you’ve used your money to create and use many stages. You’ve hosted Shy Guy’s Perplex Express and Shy Guy’s Shuffle City. But the most extravagant of your projects was Shy Guy’s Jungle Jam, a fake jungle you created because you were too scared to go to a real one. Once a night, you may PM the hosts Jungle: [Player]. You will send that player to your jungle, preventing them from using any actions (besides those used on you) or having any actions used on them that night. The next day, they will be silenced. After that, however, they will pray to one of your Shy Guy Wells and receive a permanent buff to their role.[/SPOILER]
Celever, have you prayed at all to the Shy Guy Wells?

As this happened, Daisy was walking to the mall, ready for some fun shopping. When she went to a store however, the cashier was a member of Bowser's Minions, who immediately turned her into stone.
Just because of flavor probably Kamek.
So, my role has been updated with no abilities at all instead of the ones I had, and together with that NP said I can only post 5 times today, so let's make the most of those posts. First of all my reads:
@Celever :Slightly scum, because his metashift.
@Lord o da rings : Town. Consistent good posts and nothing scummy about her.
@Haunted Water : Neutral. I don't think his actions were scummy,
@bbninjas : Neutral I just can't get a read on him.
@Professor Palutena : Neutral same as bbninjas
@quakingpunch73 : I guess slightly town? Only because of the safeclaim though.

Okay @quakingpunch73 why shoot? Rainy was scummy but wasn't confirmed scummy. Shooting is always a gamble and I think you made a risk for the good of the town, so townie points there, but unfortunately, he was a townie. If I recall vigilantes usually die within a day after shooting a townie. Is this true or not?

@Professor Palutena - You still haven't said enough. Neutral
@Haunted Water - There's so much about you and what you have said that confuses me from yesterday. Neutral
@bbninjas - Epist dying after casting suspicion on BB is shady, but not enough to convince me he is scum. Neutral
@quakingpunch73 - I have no doubt in my mind he is town. Town
@mordacazir - Whatever happened to him last night makes me believe he's town. Town
@Celever - He was buffed by praying to rainy? K. Definitely the hardest to read of any of you. IDK

@quaking please explain the kill.
I shot rainy because of the AtE and disappearances from yesterday, as well as the quick claim. They all felt a bit weird to me, and everyone was reading him as neutral-scum, so I decided to take a risk and shoot. In hindsight, he would have likely been lynched today due to the roleblock and silencer, so it saved us some time today as well.

##VOTE: quakingpunch73

If you're a vig with a multi-shot you're obviously an indie. This is crazy.

I hadn't noticed that my role was buffed, but I've now found the difference. The difference isn't notable, but I suppose I'm weak to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back