Finished Mafia XLI: Fight for the Dazzling Star ~ Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting scummy vibes from quaking.
##UNVOTE: rainyman123
##VOTE: quakingpunch123

It's a bit active lurk-y, not too contentful and overall it seems like there's a bit of an enthusiasm lull? His posts almost give off a nuanced tone, like he's drafted it a couple times to make sure there's no scumslips in it.

>mfw that wasn't at all explained to me in the beginning of the game.
Not a scumtell if I'm asking about an unclear mechanic.
Never said this one was scummy, but okay.

True, but any pushers of that lynch are cast as scummy if the lynched flips town. Which he did.
That leaves the town in a frenzy trying to decipher something that could end up meaningless. This type of thinking doesn't make sense if you do intend to sniff out the scum.

You've seen me play one phase and you assume you understand my playstyle. Care to tell me how this is oc? Because I can assure you, I've always played like this.
I like this, valid point, good defense, and since my whole case was about an attitude change, ##UNVOTE: Haunted Water. He's not wrong, I don't know his meta well.

D1 lynchs are typically no lynch or a bandwagon by the scum. I said you were scummy before gaining knowledge that this was a lottery game, which I see is not the only mechanic left out of this game in the OP.
@Lord o da rings Can you expand on this attitude change? Like, what exactly is different? Is it just the aggressiveness?
I thought that Haunted's attitude changed dramatically from a calm attitude, and I still think it did. I just thought some of what he's said seemed really aggressive compared to what I'd seen before during Day 2, especially this:
You cant view the last idk, 6 or 7 pages?

>Generally sarcastic individual to start with lol

If I were to be aggressive, I'd make it known. Like for instance, someone's got some answers they need to give.

@rainyman123
Talk, scum.

Who's your top scumread now that you've unvoted HW, @Lord o da rings?
- Jesi, easily. Hypocritical, tried to go under the radar D2 and failed, and I fee like she's trying to again today as well to avoid her lynch gaining much traction.
- Rainy is equally scummy, he's never read as town to me, and granted he was scumhunting during D2, which isn't like him, he also flew under the radar and only posted when he needed to, which is scummy seeing as these are both things he doesn't do, like ever. It also makes me think he could have been coached, because his shift in play from D1 and D2 was night and day.

Daily Vote Count
Celever (1): PikaMasterJesi (454-)
rainyman123 (1): Celever (461-481), Haunted Water (469-)
bbninjas (1): Professor Palutena (456-)
@quakingpunch73 (2): Celever (481-)
Haunted Water (1): Epist (441-), lord o da rings (467-483)
Not Receiving Votes: (Professor Palutena, PikaMasterJesi, Lord o da rings, Epist, mordacazir)

Players who need to post more:
@PikaMasterJesi @Epist @rainyman123

I want to thank you all again for posting when you weren't expecting to, especially because it's coming very near to many of your finals. When you are getting the time to post, it's been very long and thoughtful, which I like.

Last edited:
##VOTE: Haunted Water
just seems a little more frantic today than D1 or D2, which is scummy to me.

And how so? You literally acknowledge that he had no hand in yesterday's lynch, but say he's scum otherwise. These things don't add up.
I realize that wasn't very smart to say, I'm p sure at the time i had a reason, but I forgot it and also didn't explain in that post.

@quakingpunch73 (2): Celever (481-)
I thought his vote weight was 3?
##VOTE: Haunted Water
just seems a little more frantic today than D1 or D2, which is scummy to me.
This is what I thought as well. However, he wasn't in D1, and as has been pointed out, we haven't played a game with him before, so we don't know about how he acts. This is also echoing my approach. Not liking anything here.

Guys this is so different from normal, it feels like he's being coached. Only makes me think that if rainy's scum then there's definitely a veteran on the scum team as people have believed there is thus far.

You also need to address points made on you, as stated by quaking. Not placing a vote on you right now, seeing as you've already got 2, but I got a question for you. @rainyman123, what are your reads right now and why?

I thought his vote weight was 3?
He may have something that makes it depreciate over time.

Guys this is so different from normal, it feels like he's being coached. Only makes me think that if rainy's scum then there's definitely a veteran on the scum team as people have believed there is thus far.
In that case it'd be between me, Celever, bbninjas, and Prof P.

And Astra's been rather silent today out of the four vets.

That's kinda mean, are you saying I cant play well on my own?

@rainyman123, what are your reads right now and why?
Mainly looking at HW for reasons already stated, and Celever being Silenced yesterday is making me think he might not be scum, even though yes, I have said otherwise.

That's kinda mean, are you saying I cant play well on my own?
Yes.
Well, it's common among a heavily inexperienced player group for coaching to happen, and it gets easier to detect.

Mainly looking at HW for reasons already stated, and Celever being Silenced yesterday is making me think he might not be scum, even though yes, I have said otherwise.
lol You're parroting. I've already debunked that accusation here.

Reads because it's getting down to the wire

rainyman123: Scum. Aforementioned reasons.
Jesi: been quiet a lot, so I can't read her
Prof P: Neutral. Though I'd wish he'd be a bit more present, as he's just kinda nope'd out of here.
Celever: Town. Eh. He's here. He's hunting and contributing, plus that role makes it confirmed in my eyes.
bbninjas: Scum. Very good with trickery, as I've experienced. He excels at it, so it may be possible he could be our veteren scum.
quaking: Town. I've seen no tells or misplays from him.
Epist: Neutral. Shows experience but has gone quiet ever since voting me as soon as D3 started, which I knew he would. It makes me feel like he's Town, but his recent silence concerns me.
lord: Town. Obviously inexperienced, prone to making ill reads, but I've seen no strong scumtells coming from her.

Also, for anyone who was playing or looked over, I was scum last game right? If any of you even read over the QT you'd see that I had been slightly coached, and even when I was like told what to do, I'd still do It in the way I post, making me still seem like scum that last game. Point is what makes y'all think I'm coaching? Maybe I really am getting better at the game :0

Also, for anyone who was playing or looked over, I was scum last game right? If any of you even read over the QT you'd see that I had been slightly coached, and even when I was like told what to do, I'd still do It in the way I post, making me still seem like scum that last game. Point is what makes y'all think I'm coaching? Maybe I really am getting better at the game :0
Earlier you said that you mainly won because Camo helped you a lot.
rainyman123 (1): Celever (461-481), Haunted Water (469-)
HW or Celever has a voteweight of zero.
Yes.
Well, it's common among a heavily inexperienced player group for coaching to happen, and it gets easier to detect.

lol You're parroting. I've already debunked that accusation here.

Reads because it's getting down to the wire

rainyman123: Scum. Aforementioned reasons.
Jesi: been quiet a lot, so I can't read her
Prof P: Neutral. Though I'd wish he'd be a bit more present, as he's just kinda nope'd out of here.
Celever: Town. Eh. He's here. He's hunting and contributing, plus that role makes it confirmed in my eyes.
bbninjas: Scum. Very good with trickery, as I've experienced. He excels at it, so it may be possible he could be our veteren scum.
quaking: Town. I've seen no tells or misplays from him.
Epist: Neutral. Shows experience but has gone quiet ever since voting me as soon as D3 started, which I knew he would. It makes me feel like he's Town, but his recent silence concerns me.
lord: Town. Obviously inexperienced, prone to making ill reads, but I've seen no strong scumtells coming from her.
You missed me in these reads.

Because you're not that active and you're flying low

And I clearly have a vw of one and celever of two. NinjaPenguin must've forgotten to put the strikethrough the celever's vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back