Finished Mafia XLI: Fight for the Dazzling Star ~ Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading through, I don't think there's any way HW and bb are both scum. However, the chance that one of them is scum I'd say is, at this stage, fairly good.

I find HW's case convincing on limited catchupness: ##VOTE: rainyman123

Cel and bb are top scum reads because of their overly aggressive play on Day 1. This is especially noteworthy for Cel, who otherwise hates aggressive play (see, my play in Superheros). This is also out of character for bb, and I know it's been compared to camo which is super fitting
I think it were scattereds posts that were camo-ish. I'm also going to make a post with all of rainy's post cuz I think he is scummy.

##VOTE: Celever
Rvs
I mean, might as well. Not much else to do today :U
Commenting on this:
##UNVOTE: scattered mind
##VOTE: rainyman123

Bandwagonning smh.
##UNVOTE: Celever
The way I see it, someone's gonna have to vote for the same vote someone else did or we won't even have RVS, itll just be every person has like, one vote on them and it's all useless. There's no one particularly scummy to me right now, so I'm not going to random vote until later.

Again, the way i see it, there ain't much to do today, and if eeyrone votes a diff. person, this day literally becomes completely useless. There's not much to even do right now, and I'm a bad scum hunter, but I'll try my best. As some of you might know about me I don't like accusing someone of soemthing or, in this case, that they're scum, so that takes a good long transition for me to learn how to not do that, because in this game, a lot of what I've seen is that people act weird and get lynched. So I've gotta learn.
Why don't you want to RVS. It's pretty much the only way to start discussion.
Ya know what Fine I'm voting ##VOTE: Jadethepokemontrainer

What the heck am I supposed to do to stop getting lynched quick every single mafia game? I'm trying my best, reading over everything, yet everything I post seems to drive suspicion onto me.
AtE right? IDK for sure if this. And he only had 2 votes on him. Nowhere close to being lynched
##UNVOTE: Jade
##VOTE: TSM

Was gonna vote Cypher, but clicked his profile and noticed that he's not lurking or anything, he's just not here at all, since Friday. Jade, while seeming scummy to me, looks as though he's at least trying his best, and TSM hasn't really answered any questions on him yet and he is my top scum read. Jesi is also appaearing slightly scummy, Might be a scum buddy with LC. Not quoting anything as I gotta leave for my next class (I ride the bus between my 1st and 2nd period classes) in like a minute.
Looking back, I still don't really see why Jesi and LC would have been scumbuddies.
I don't know about you guys, but I didn't see any of this in the last game or really any game I've played with Celever. Seems scummy to me just cuz it's not how I seen him play, I dont think he just puts often a lot of small text beneath his messages.
##Unvote

I honestly can't tell if you posted this in the wrong place, are being extremely sarcastic, or you're a jester. We got a lead boys~
uhhh, that too. :p
##UNVOTE: Jade
##VOTE: Celever

Honestly not sure of that was a joke or not, but I'm gonna take that slip seriously for now.
Possible slip I mean
He was being really sarcastic.
And he vanished after that post to be never seen again that day. He also vanishes around the same time in day 2 but I don't know if that is scummy or not.
And this was the end of the first part. Took half an hour of my time. Will make part 2 later.

Reading through, I don't think there's any way HW and bb are both scum. However, the chance that one of them is scum I'd say is, at this stage, fairly good.
Agree 100%

Haunted's been acting really paranoid all day:
Are we not going to address the fact that a night phase was skipped?
Um, we don't need to. It's the affect of a stage. Case closed.
FTR, I never rallied anyone. There were two people who voted for him before I had even thought about it. And I had evidence to believe he was Town, and oh would you look at that. He was. Mordacazir and rainy both voted for him rather quickly, yet you tunneled me for saying "I have evidence to believe he is Town." Mirdo even backpedaled, which gave conviction that he may actually be scum. Furthermore, this in bold:

Why would I push a lynch if I knew I might be outed as scum if I was scum? That'd be stupid to do.

@rainyman123 flew under the radar after that vote. Care to weigh in?
This entire post is a frantic panic. Also, an answer to that last part, that's something scummy people sometimes do. Although that's really WIFOM-y, so I'll just leave that as is.
Oh I know. But generally when somebody pushes a lynch and the lynch turns out to be town it puts the pusher in a scumtell view.
That makes no sense. The person isn't always confirmed scum after pushing a lynch that happened to be town. If that were true then the town would have no direction at all.
I missed this last night, so I'll address this now:

Let me explain.

And how so? You literally acknowledge that he had no hand in yesterday's lynch, but say he's scum otherwise. These things don't add up.

Because you were active enough to evade being mentioned for an MK or sub, but were barely around enough to contribute, only to vote and unvote mirdo, probably when it suited your scum interests the best.

Correct. I believe he was voted for seven times, and you voted for him second. Then you took your vote off and vanished for a bit only to come back when the Town was put under the threat of lottery and throw a vote back on mirdo. This makes me think you are scum.
Has anyone noticed an attitude shift between Day 2 and today? I sure have. Some things here need to be addressed. First off, when you do say it you do bring a new light onto the rainy case, but simultaneously you're acting differently than Day 2, which is shedding more light on your case.
You cant view the last idk, 6 or 7 pages?
I'm the aggressive one, you were not at all aggressive yesterday when you weren't on everyone's scumdar. Already this seems out of character.

##VOTE: Haunted Water

I typically act differently based on my info I am given. I feel like rainy is scum, so yes. I'm going to be aggressive against somebody who I think is scum.

You wouldn't do it differently, would you?

I typically act differently based on my info I am given. I feel like rainy is scum, so yes. I'm going to be aggressive against somebody who I think is scum.

It wasn't just rainy though, like with Celever he said he hadn't fully caught up, which he already said he'd planned to do during the night phase. You were kinda aggressive towards him, which from what I've seen, and what you described seems different from how you act.

@Lord o da rings Can you expand on this attitude change? Like, what exactly is different? Is it just the aggressiveness?

This is funny, because you spent a large chunk of Day 2 saying I was scummy for pushing simsand's lynch (e.g. here), and even after I said that I pushed simsands because I thought he was scum, you didn't really seem to get it. Yet, you seem to have a similar scumhunting philosophy here? Seems hypocritical.

Agree 100%

Haunted's been acting really paranoid all day:
Not really. If I was paranoid I would be going after Epist since he's been tunneling me like any Town should, so I'm not even going to consider messing with his case, simply because I don't care to. He's hooked onto one piece of evidence and his inexperience shows.

Um, we don't need to. It's the affect of a stage. Case closed.
>mfw that wasn't at all explained to me in the beginning of the game.
Not a scumtell if I'm asking about an unclear mechanic.

This entire post is a frantic panic. Also, an answer to that last part, that's something scummy people sometimes do. Although that's really WIFOM-y, so I'll just leave that as is.
Not a frantic panic. As I said previously, I'm not caring about Epist's argument because it means nothing to me, and I ended up voting for mirdo because it was the only read I had and we would've been at risk if the lottery hit.

That makes no sense. The person isn't always confirmed scum after pushing a lynch that happened to be town. If that were true then the town would have no direction at all.
True, but any pushers of that lynch are cast as scummy if the lynched flips town. Which he did.

I'm the aggressive one, you were not at all aggressive yesterday when you weren't on everyone's scumdar. Already this seems out of character.
You've seen me play one phase and you assume you understand my playstyle. Care to tell me how this is oc? Because I can assure you, I've always played like this.

This is funny, because you spent a large chunk of Day 2 saying I was scummy for pushing simsand's lynch (e.g. here), and even after I said that I pushed simsands because I thought he was scum, you didn't really seem to get it. Yet, you seem to have a similar scumhunting philosophy here? Seems hypocritical.
D1 lynchs are typically no lynch or a bandwagon by the scum. I said you were scummy before gaining knowledge that this was a lottery game, which I see is not the only mechanic left out of this game in the OP.

It wasn't just rainy though, like with Celever he said he hadn't fully caught up, which he already said he'd planned to do during the night phase. You were kinda aggressive towards him, which from what I've seen, and what you described seems different from how you act.
I wasn't aggressive towards Celever. I was asking him if he couldn't see the last pages

D1 lynchs are typically no lynch or a bandwagon by the scum.
That's not how things are, at least now. D1 lynches are never no lynch, and the wagons are pushed by town as much as scum - it depends on whether active/vocal/experienced players are actually scum as to whether a wagon push was initiated by town or scum.

I said you were scummy before gaining knowledge that this was a lottery game, which I see is not the only mechanic left out of this game in the OP.
I've been taking "lottery game" to mean "randomly lynch people and see what happens", but the bolded seems to imply different. What do you mean by "lottery game"?

Meaning where no lynch is impossible. It's very anti-Town since it forces people who are not sure about their vote (read: almost everyone D2) to vote for someone on little to no info, or risk a Townie being randomly lynched. Yes, a lottery can hit scum, but generally scum are outnumbered 3 to 1 at least, so it's higher chance for a Townie to get chosen. If it was not a lottery game, I would've pushed no lynch and mirdo would still be around today.

But I panic'd, and it cost us a good role.

Meaning where no lynch is impossible. It's very anti-Town since it forces people who are not sure about their vote (read: almost everyone D2) to vote for someone on little to no info, or risk a Townie being randomly lynched. Yes, a lottery can hit scum, but generally scum are outnumbered 3 to 1 at least, so it's higher chance for a Townie to get chosen. If it was not a lottery game, I would've pushed no lynch and mirdo would still be around today.

But I panic'd, and it cost us a good role.
So a lottery game to you is when the hosts don't allow a "no lynch"?

I'm not too sure about the rainy case, it's because he started the mirdo wagon, left it, and then jumped back on late in the day, right? However, reading back, I noticed something that no one brought up about rainy today:
@rainyman123 - Please answer my questions:
scattered asked rainy these question while rainy was looked upon as scummy in the middle of Day 1 and got no response for the rest of the day. It's a pretty blatant example of dodging, if you ask me. He was also less active than normal when he was scum last game too. I'd like to hear more from rainy on his case for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back