Finished Mafia XLI: Fight for the Dazzling Star ~ Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gameplay has changed a lot over the past few games. During my practice games across different mafia games, being aggressive worked for me, and so I'm sticking with it. You've commented on my aggressiveness an awful lot, why?
I'm commenting on it a lot because I'm not familiar with you being this aggressive, so it's reading as strange to me. However if this really is because of your practice games, then I think I'll let it go.
This is typical Lorde though, isn't it? She gets pretty opinionated sometimes IIRC.
Opinionated is one thing, but she seems more aggressive than usual.

Isn't that how she typically acts in Discord Mafia, though? She tunnels a lot like this.
I dont really recall her saying stuff like "This is sooooooooooooooo dumb, bandwagoning is the absolute stupidest thing you could do" in the past, but I haven't played that much discord mafia with her so I wouldn't really know. :/

UNFLEX: mirdo

I have reason to believe mirdo might be town due to sufficient evidence. I apologize for my long absence, I was a bit busy today.

I have reason to believe mirdo might be town due to sufficient evidence. I apologize for my long absence, I was a bit busy today.

Please expand on the "sufficient evidence" that makes you think Mirdo is town.

-Celever: I don't think him being silenced is indicative of alignment. He could be silenced by scum because he is a big contributer, or his scumbuddy silenced him so we would think he is town.
##vote @mirdo

Based on the way day 1 went, with the charge against Celever and the late shift, I tend to agree with your latter theory, that he was silenced to make him seem like a townie.

As for my silence, it's because I'm not really sure what to do. Celever is my highest scumread still, but he's silenced, so it's not really fair to pursue him. However, chances are the scum could have silenced him to redirect attention to someone else. Or it could be because of the doctor should there be one? Either way, I dunno what to do.
You have no idea what to do? Have you any reads besides Celever? Go for them. Regardless, until this was posted, you were the only one in the game who hadn't broken their silence today. That is hypocritical and scummy. You have no excuse for silence, especially after you chastised someone else for it.
Yep. Beat me to it.
Based on the way day 1 went, with the charge against Celever and the late shift, I tend to agree with your latter theory, that he was silenced to make him seem like a townie.
It's 100% WIFOM if anything. We don't know who did it, why they did it, or why they did it to Celever. I don't think there's much use in pursuing it today though, considering it's lost time that could be used elsewhere.

Well I'm still curious to see how bbninjas responds to other inquiries I may have as the Day goes on. If I feel bb is scummy I may throw some suspicion back on mirdo. After all, mirdo did admit to sheeping iirc.

Building on this, he's been defending mirdo as saying he's not new scum. Mirdo has been scum before, remember Superheroes? This was a game BB was in too, and it wasn't long ago. BB is defending mirdo for whatever reason and that just makes both of their cases that much stronger.
mirdo was scum in Superheroes? My bad. I think I died very early in that game.

That makes a lot of my town read stuff on mirdo much less strong; I still find it an odd scum play, and I don't think mirdo has had enough experience to play how scum aren't expected to play (if that makes sense), so I still stand by my read. lord, why do you think that defending someone is evidence for a case?

And to Clarify "Bandwaggoning "
I guess i wasnt Really doing that tbh. Just agreeing with BB and voting the same.
This didn't really answer the question; what does bandwagoning mean to you? How would you define it in your own words?

You have no idea what to do? Have you any reads besides Celever? Go for them. Regardless, until this was posted, you were the only one in the game who hadn't broken their silence today. That is hypocritical and scummy. You have no excuse for silence, especially after you chastised someone else for it.
Both of these. That's a very vague and random unvote from Haunted Water, especially considering mirdo hadn't done much since Haunted's vote here. Jesi's "there's nothing to talk about" is a cop out; is discussion regarding mirdo and myself really "not anything to talk about"?

Well I'm still curious to see how bbninjas responds to other inquiries I may have as the Day goes on. If I feel bb is scummy I may throw some suspicion back on mirdo. After all, mirdo did admit to sheeping iirc.
I can't respond to inquiries if you don't actually post any... This is just an excuse to avoid giving any reason for you finding me scummy, and it's a great ploy to not appear like you're attaching yourself to me, if a wagon ever starts up.

Also, this post gives absolutely no clarity to the question Epist asked. How does me responding to future inquiries become evidence for mirdo being townie? Why is mirdo's scumminess directly propotional to mine? What has admitting to sheeping got to do with it, considering that was the context in which you voted for mirdo?

Also ##UNVOTE: TSM/Quaking because TSM subbed out and I'd like to see what quaking does.

I won't Know what im supposed to answer.
I think it's clear i m Not Really Sure on what bandwaggoning means.
If i had to explain it i guess : "blindly following some guys lead onto a Lynch without making at least some sort of case yourself to it?"

I won't Know what im supposed to answer.
I think it's clear i m Not Really Sure on what bandwaggoning means.
If i had to explain it i guess : "blindly following some guys lead onto a Lynch without making at least some sort of case yourself to it?"
Would you have considered your vote not adding to the case itself?

Daily Vote Count
mirdo (1): mordacazir (349-376), rainyman123 (354-), Haunted Water (359-385)
PikaMasterJesi (1): mordacazir (376-)
bbninjas (1): Epist (363-)
Quakingpunch73 (0): bbninjas (365-391)
Not Receiving Votes: (Celever, rainyman123, Double o Squirtle, lord o da rings, Epist, mordacazir, Haunted Water)

You have only two days left. Be sure to start making a decision.

Players who must increase their activity or risk modkill:
@PikaMasterJesi @double o squirtle @Epist

P.S.
Be sure to use ## when unvoting. It makes it much easier for me to see.

Last edited:
I can't respond to inquiries if you don't actually post any... This is just an excuse to avoid giving any reason for you finding me scummy, and it's a great ploy to not appear like you're attaching yourself to me, if a wagon ever starts up.

Also, this post gives absolutely no clarity to the question Epist asked. How does me responding to future inquiries become evidence for mirdo being townie? Why is mirdo's scumminess directly propotional to mine? What has admitting to sheeping got to do with it, considering that was the context in which you voted for mirdo?

Haunted's unwillingness to share his "evidence" is changing my vote. The indecision and wanting to wait to see how others respond seems like a scumtell and makes it seem like the evidence is more of a bluff than actual information.

##UNVOTE: bbninjas
##VOTE: Haunted Water

@bbninjas Yes. Thats Why i said that i guess i missused that word.

And @Epist Maybe im Not experienced enough but i don' t Really See how "getting information out of someone" is scummy. Sure it won't the nicest Way to do so. But it's a Part of investigation. Im Sure he will share it once the time is right

@Epist how is that a scumtell?

Ignore that extra question to Epist.
Managing Posts on a Phone is hard .-.

Haunted's unwillingness to share his "evidence" is changing my vote. The indecision and wanting to wait to see how others respond seems like a scumtell and makes it seem like the evidence is more of a bluff than actual information.

Note: I work from 11pm - 7am EST and typically spend time at the gym afterwards. Sorry if that inconveniences you. And as for @bbninjas, may I ask what a seasoned player like you would be doing pushing a lynch on a Day One start with possibly little info than a hunch? It's a bit concerning. I don't mind the activity, I just want to know why you would risk lynching someone who had a high chance of being (and was Town).

@bbninjas Yes. Thats Why i said that i guess i missused that word.

And @Epist Maybe im Not experienced enough but i don' t Really See how "getting information out of someone" is scummy. Sure it won't the nicest Way to do so. But it's a Part of investigation. Im Sure he will share it once the time is right

Getting information out of someone by asking them a pointed question is not scummy; but sitting back and waiting for them to respond to the posts of others is; your hoping they hang themselves with their response without it leading back to you.

Note: I work from 11pm - 7am EST and typically spend time at the gym afterwards. Sorry if that inconveniences you. And as for @bbninjas, may I ask what a seasoned player like you would be doing pushing a lynch on a Day One start with possibly little info than a hunch? It's a bit concerning. I don't mind the activity, I just want to know why you would risk lynching someone who had a high chance of being (and was Town).

It doesn't inconvenience me, we all have lives, but you still have yet to answer the question; instead you chose to redirect the attention to bb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back