Finished Mafia XLI: Fight for the Dazzling Star ~ Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its possible to be anon in a qt. We had a problem in my game way back with someone making a fake one to get rid of a scumtell.

Also, a second silencing ability is a bit troubling, but at least a power hungry role with a silencing ability is gone.

Aright.
First of all as a Public Announcement.
I'll be on Holiday starting this Sunday. Means i'll be a bit more inactive. I'll still try to look through everything every day and comment.

Question is. Who would be a lynch target now? What do we make out of the NK? Why did the Scum do that?

These are questions you all should answer in your following threads.

I will do that aswell when it's not 3 am and some of you made a comments about it.

If simsands flips, you get good information on myself, scattered and Celever, and somewhat TSM, and probably both mirdo and GM Drac as well. You potentially get information on Jesi, lord o and morda who bandwagoned after simsands, however this information is more if simsands is scum, and becomes more relevant depending on Celever's alignment.

Well simsands flipped, and it has definitely made me think twice about those who made the case against him....and their total silence since the results have been revealed. Perhaps it is just the holiday weekend causing it, but it has been 13 hours without a peep.

Daily Vote Count
No votes.

Please start posting. I get that it's Memorial Day weekend in the US, but there are only four Americans in this game, and two of them have been some of the most active players so far today (not that "some of the most active" means much). A player has replied to their night action PM, but has not yet posted. This is ridiculous. If you can't respond to anything in the thread, do something to start conversation. Start a lynch option, ISO someone, have a discussion about a theory you came up with. You have night actions, you have a lynch that flipped town, you have Bowser dead N1, and you have over 300 posts to analyze. You have to have something to start conversation about here.
From now on, you must be making at least 8 posts per game day. That is an average of one post per 12 hours. That being said, those posts can't be oneliners. We will still be monitoring what you say, to prevent quadruple posts to dodge the modkill.

Last edited:
8 Posts per day phase. Oh Boy.

But Sure. Let's get things rolling.

People who are allowed to talk:
@rainyman123 : he was quite the strong case before N1.
For me he isnt Really convincing at all when saying he isnt scum. Cmon Dude. I saw you in the QT from tue last game. You See definitly better than this.

@double o squirtle : Flew under my Radar a bit. Die you sub In? I dont remember

@PikaMasterJesi : Was on tue chopping Block for some Time. Was then able to just dive under in tue chaos that ensued.
High Suspicious to me.

@Lord o da rings : similar to Jesi. But contributing quite a bit at least so far. Not much to das about her from me doe.

@Epist and @Haunted Waters Subbed in for, dont quite remember. Didnt do much so far. Please contribute. What do you Make out of the lynches and who Would be a Target for you to lynch?

@TheSceptileMaster : See Jesi or Lorde

@mordcazir: For me just Not participating so far. Same for you as for Epist and HW.

@bbninjas and @mirdo : this is interesting. Because both he and me we're pushing tue Simsands Lynch. Both of us are One of tue More active people and both also were against Scattered. Which is really intresting. I Feel like this could be a Ploy to have a Way to push a Lynch against One of us. Or bb tries to get One against me going.

Celever: this is... intresting. Tripple WV is Not allowed to talk (and i guess he cant vote either? @NinjaPenguin Please confirm)
What does this mean:
1. The scums want him gone.
2. The scums want to give a him a white vest while because he is One of them.

I plead everybody to respond to this thread. And maybe you guys doing some sort of Post aswell.
Thnx.
Greetings:
Mirdo from an Airport (how Ironic)

Well I wanna start out by saying I kinda went inactive when the whole simsands case came to be, an die I think that was an ok lynch but not really the best, but I get it, it was Day 1, not much to go off of. @mirdo who said the silencer was scum? It could very well be another player who might've thought he was scum and wanted to stop him from conversation. Not me, as I find either TSM or Lorde to be scum, and no way am I gonna let Celever's potential slip go by, it did seem like a joke, but I'm not gonna forget about it, putting BB a little but under my radar as well. TSM really just isn't super active which is scummy, and lorde for mostly all the reasons D1, but also as mirdo said with what and all she might have silenced him as a way to easily get 1 threats off her back, but it confuses me as there are other people she could've silenced as well, like scattered. To recap, lorde, bb, and TSM are seeming scummy to me.

8 Posts per day phase. Oh Boy.

But Sure. Let's get things rolling.

For me he isnt Really convincing at all when saying he isnt scum. Cmon Dude. I saw you in the QT from tue last game. You See definitly better than this.

@PikaMasterJesi : Was on tue chopping Block for some Time. Was then able to just dive under in tue chaos that ensued.
High Suspicious to me.

@Lord o da rings : similar to Jesi. But contributing quite a bit at least so far. Not much to das about her from me doe.

@Epist and @Haunted Waters Subbed in for, dont quite remember. Didnt do much so far. Please contribute. What do you Make out of the lynches and who Would be a Target for you to lynch?

@TheSceptileMaster : See Jesi or Lorde

@mordcazir: For me just Not participating so far. Same for you as for Epist and HW.

@bbninjas and @mirdo : this is interesting. Because both he and me we're pushing tue Simsands Lynch. Both of us are One of tue More active people and both also were against Scattered. Which is really intresting. I Feel like this could be a Ploy to have a Way to push a Lynch against One of us. Or bb tries to get One against me going.

Celever: this is... intresting. Tripple WV is Not allowed to talk (and i guess he cant vote either? @NinjaPenguin Please confirm)
What does this mean:

I plead everybody to respond to this thread. And maybe you guys doing some sort of Post aswell.
Thnx.
Greetings:
Mirdo from an Airport (how Ironic)
-Rainy: i actually think he is slightly town. Just slightly. This is because he is still his usual self and doesn't seem to be coached.
-double squirtle was subbed in. No opinion on him yet.
Same with epist and HW
-PikamasterJesi I think she is scum, because her posts we're mainly about TSM, because he was active on discord and that stuff. And in my opinion hasn't done anything useful. Also the same reason as Mirdo, because she just suddenly dissapeared and only voted for celever and was gone.
-Lord o da rings. I think she is town, contributing good, not echoing anymore.
-TSM I really don't know. Maybe scum? I really don't know. He was just so inactive. Will try to look into his posts.
-Bbninjas: Seems town. But never trust him even if he seems town.
-Celever: I don't think him being silenced is indicative of alignment. He could be silenced by scum because he is a big contributer, or his scumbuddy silenced him so we would think he is town.
-Mirdo: Since when did you push the Simsands lynch. I can't find any post that pushes simsands lynch. Why are you lying about pushing the lynch?
##vote @mirdo

Well I wanna start out by saying I kinda went inactive when the whole simsands case came to be, an die I think that was an ok lynch but not really the best, but I get it, it was Day 1, not much to go off of. @mirdo who said the silencer was scum? It could very well be another player who might've thought he was scum and wanted to stop him from conversation. Not me, as I find either TSM or Lorde to be scum, and no way am I gonna let Celever's potential slip go by, it did seem like a joke, but I'm not gonna forget about it, putting BB a little but under my radar as well. TSM really just isn't super active which is scummy, and lorde for mostly all the reasons D1, but also as mirdo said with what and all she might have silenced him as a way to easily get 1 threats off her back, but it confuses me as there are other people she could've silenced as well, like scattered. To recap, lorde, bb, and TSM are seeming scummy to me.

I agree with this.
Haunted subbed in right at the end of D1 I believe, so he hasn't really had time to say too much yet. Epist has been contributing decently but I'd very much love to see more from him.
Why? TSM's case was completely different, being accused of inactivity and/or active lurking. Jesi and I did none of that.
No no no, stop. You were not one of the most active people. Those would be scattered, bb, Jesi, and Cel.
What does this mean:
I don't really know what to think, but is it possible for the scum to silence themselves? Probably but I don't think the hosts ever said safety came with silence, which is perplexing if the scum would silence their own without them being guaranteed safety. That's not a move I could see the scum team making, so I guess the first one?
TSM really just isn't super active which is scummy, and lorde for mostly all the reasons D1, but also as mirdo said with what and all she might have silenced him as a way to easily get 1 threats off her back, but it confuses me as there are other people she could've silenced as well, like scattered. To recap, lorde, bb, and TSM are seeming scummy to me.
What? What makes you assume I have a silencing ability? Second, silencing Celever only draws attention to two people who wanted him gone, and that's Jesi and me. Me silencing Celever if I did have an ability like that would not benefit me at all, it'd actually only hurt me, because it makes me look scummy.
-PikamasterJesi I think she is scum, because her posts we're mainly about TSM, because he was active on discord and that stuff. And in my opinion hasn't done anything useful. Also the same reason as Mirdo, because she just suddenly dissapeared and only voted for celever and was gone.
My only gripe here is that TSM was actually doing what Jesi described sometimes. I went on to discord to make sure she wasn't full of bs one time and she wasn't. TSM was actively there, talking among people, and ignoring the game. That is extremely scummy.
-TSM I really don't know. Maybe scum? I really don't know. He was just so inactive. Will try to look into his posts.
He either needs to pick up his game, or get modkilled, which if he posts at the rate he did yesterday, he's doomed.
-Bbninjas: Seems town. But never trust him even if he seems town.
Never trust bbninjas ever. He plays virtually the same when he's town or scum or on his own, which makes him hard to read.
-Mirdo: Since when did you push the Simsands lynch. I can't find any post that pushes simsands lynch. Why are you lying about pushing the lynch?
##vote @mirdo [/QUOTE]
Oh wow really? Lemme check.
I think i have to agree with BB and ##Vote:Simsands
Mostly because of bbninjas posts and GMDraclords #268
I Read through that and have to agree. I just get some scummy vibes from Sim. And everyone who is needlessly pushing tue (at this point) Pretty much empty case against celever even After Many Posts from diffrent People Why thats Not a Good idea.
100% false. Only this one single post, that's just kinda stating that you agree and that you voted. There's no pushing involved here. You're exaggerating, and for what reason?

In my regards, bbninjas falls under some suspicion. He's trying to lead the town and I have seen no evidence behind him actually being confirmed town. Im not ruling out possible town, but he could easily be a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Hmm.. now that i think about it, mirdo might actually be scum. He agreed with BB and GM drac's post, and Drac flipped scum. Mirdo isn't bad like me but he isn't necessarily good either, it could've been he was just told to vote simdsands by Drac and BB and he just went with it. Its kinda like last game with the whole thing with Blakers and me being active only last minute and all that, I was just following what camo told me to do. I'm still not really sure about BB, but I think mirdo is a good lynch today as it will provide a lot of information wether he flips scum or not. So, ##VOTE: Mirdo

What? What makes you assume I have a silencing ability? Second, silencing Celever only draws attention to two people who wanted him gone, and that's Jesi and me. Me silencing Celever if I did have an ability like that would not benefit me at all, it'd actually only hurt me, because it makes me look scummy.
you can defend yourself and also, if you hadn't, Celever has a vote weight of 3 right? That'd would also hurt a bit as well. Not saying your scum just saying this is a small possibility, as I've already posted my biggest scumread above.

Yep, subbed in for jade.
What's stange about TSM's posts?
The one with his reads list said the active players were scum and everyone else was townie, and then later said that cypher's in a weird list. So I'm curious as to why he didn't just say he was unsure. But in general his posts just seem a bit more empty than usual.

Wooooah Hey. Calm down.
You guys wanna Lynch me now Not because i am scummy but because i Made a misstake in my wording?

Going After Sim in that case meant that scattered was asking "who should we lynch" and i was like "Sure lets bandwaggon on Sim."
Which wasnt thaaaat clever in hindsight. But i still dont Think it was a Bad Lynch.
Yes i die agree with BB and Draclord. But only After they Made the case. Meaning i just Pretty much Jumped on board. So if you wanna go After that logic go Lynch bb instead.

Also. What if scum are using my Slip and the fact im on Holiday to push a Lynch to get rid of a possible problamatic player.

Also doing threads without properly beeing able to quote is hard.

Oh also note: i just asumed a silencer ability Would be a scum role because they See obviously profitting the most by it...

Why Would a townie silence someone? Silences provokes chaos and townies want People to talk to find the scum.

An indie maybe i guess. I just assumed its a scum role due to common Sense.

I Wanted to Add 2 things:
If there is the word see in a Weird Spot then i meant to write "are" for some reason my autocorrect does it like that.

And second:
Im Not saying that that conspiracy theory i had is what is going on. But ist a possible thing

But why did you just go along with it? It's day one. Voting is a joke on D1 and I would've tried to press people to find answers. Bandwagoning is a scumtell. I want to hear more about your reasoning, and I would like to hear from @bbninjas about his reasons for his vote as well. So, I'm going to throw some pressure.

##FLEX: mirdo

Yes. Ofcourse its a scumtell. But Why Would i mention it that i bandwaggoned if i was scum?
That makes no sense what so ever.

Also we Need to paddle back for a Minute. Even if he flipped Town. Sim was probably One of the better possible lynches for day 1.
So i dont Know Why you throw Shade at me for that just because i thought that that Would be a reasonable thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back