Finished Mafia XLI: Fight for the Dazzling Star ~ Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as for @bbninjas, may I ask what a seasoned player like you would be doing pushing a lynch on a Day One start with possibly little info than a hunch? It's a bit concerning. I don't mind the activity, I just want to know why you would risk lynching someone who had a high chance of being (and was Town).
Super quick because I don't have time; I see absolutely no reason for pushing a lynch Day One if I think it is the best lynch. Why do you say simsands had a high chahnce of being town? I thought he had a significantly high 'chance' of flipping scum, hence why I pushed.

Alright, I'll ##Vote: mirdo to prevent a lottery for now.

I really don't see why you all are jumping on the bandwagon against mirdo, while completely ignoring Haunted's "supposed evidence" showing that he is town...he still hasn't explained why that evidence is now invalid. And now he is voting for someone that is supposed to be town (his words), other than mirdo's vote for simsands, when it was (in my opinion) an uninformed choice and not a calculated move. I think we are all getting played and my vote stays with Haunted. While I would love to avoid a lottery, I haven't seen a single good argument as to why mirdo is the right choice.

I really don't see why you all are jumping on the bandwagon against mirdo, while completely ignoring Haunted's "supposed evidence" showing that he is town...he still hasn't explained why that evidence is now invalid. And now he is voting for someone that is supposed to be town (his words), other than mirdo's vote for simsands, when it was (in my opinion) an uninformed choice and not a calculated move. I think we are all getting played and my vote stays with Haunted. While I would love to avoid a lottery, I haven't seen a single good argument as to why mirdo is the right choice.
Where did he say the evidence was invalid?
And this is the reason why I vote Mirdo.
I think the mirdo lynch might be a better option for today. Jesi's still been low on activity, but she could still be subbed out if need be, and her lynch provides less information than mirdo's would. Jesi's provides info on Celever, myself, and Lorde, while mirdo's provides info on bb, Haunted, Epist, and everyone else who have commented on the lynch. A wider variety of information could help immensely going into Day 3. I definitely think his dodging of bb's question earlier in the day was suspicious. I'm not placing a vote for now though, mainly because both Jesi's and mirdo's lynches are solid and I don't want the lottery to happen, but @NinjaPenguin, does everyone need a vote placed by the end of the day? The OP makes it seem like it.

Fair enough. I'd like to point out that hoping for people to be subbed out is nice, but that is also pretty optimistic, considering we've gone through all of the subs now.

My Lynch provides information?
Consider this:
It doesnt. Why do you Lynch someone that most People agree on, is Town just to go "Ha, i knew it! When i eventually do Flip Town. And what info do you have then? I havent bonded with every One Really. Just agreed with some.
Does my Flip confirm the role of ANYONE Else? I do Not Think so.

WELL.
I'm just gonna say that i will ##Vote Haunted Waters and Hope that you guys See that the things he did more suspecious were than my actions. Plus he is pushing an unnecessary push against (and this is important) an active and scumhunting townie.

Wow. That english.
I hope you guys still understood.
I just wanted to Add that i Think Epist has a Really good point there Why inshould be HW and Not me.

Alright, I'll ##Vote: mirdo to prevent a lottery for now.
Skimming the page; why are you just going along with HW? You aren't normally the one who goes for information, from memory, and rather whoever you think is most scummy, so what's up with that?

I'm just gonna say that i will ##Vote Haunted Waters and Hope that you guys See that the things he did more suspecious were than my actions. Plus he is pushing an unnecessary push against (and this is important) an active and scumhunting townie.

What about HW's actions is suspicious to you?

I just noticed i should rather ##unvote Haunted and ##Vote QuakingPunch
Because: He is pushing a townie Lynch for no reason under the hood of preventing a lottery. Also as i said (See Mords reasoning) my Lynch doesnt provide Information.
Just because i wrongly used the word bandwagon once doesnt mean that im banding with people here like crazy. Say i Flip scum . When you go back to analyse by posts that i didnt Bond wirg ANYONE. Just agreed with people when they Made sense.

Also Epist and Bb might be on to something.
And QP was TSM before. Which we had suspecion on anyway.

Regarding HW o just Noticed that thats unsensical. Im sorry

If I read his posts correctly, the information was that he was just following bb in simsands' lynch, which isn't really evidence in my opinion.
Skimming the page; why are you just going along with HW? You aren't normally the one who goes for information, from memory, and rather whoever you think is most scummy, so what's up with that?
It's because throughout the whole day, we've had a lack of information to go off of from yesterday, aside from the fact that you pushed the simsands lynch. A mirdo lynch allows me to re-evaluate my reads based off of how he flips and get a greater spectrum of information for tomorrow, which is vital, since we've been at a loss for what to do today, and could easily end up in that pitfall with a Jesi lynch, since less people posted about her.

It's because throughout the whole day, we've had a lack of information to go off of from yesterday, aside from the fact that you pushed the simsands lynch. A mirdo lynch allows me to re-evaluate my reads based off of how he flips and get a greater spectrum of information for tomorrow, which is vital, since we've been at a loss for what to do today, and could easily end up in that pitfall with a Jesi lynch, since less people posted about her.
The issue here is that there isn't this shortage of information. simsands flipped town, scattered flipped town and GM Drac flipped scum. Looking through these people's posts would undoubtedly surface information that can be used to make reads, such as based on other people's interactions with them. If you haven't used the current flips, then who says that you're going to get much out of mirdo's flip? I personally want to take a sit down and do an ISO, but unfortunately I don't have the time to spare to do that right now... I'm barely doing the minimum.

Honestly, I'm not sure who to vote. I'll reiterate that I don't think mirdo is scum based on the towntells I've noticed, and the evidence for their lynch isn't much more than any other's. No, I don't think that information > likely town, because WIFOM happens and I'm not confident that people will actually use the information. I'm inclined to go for Jesi because she's being hypocritical, but the dilemna is that what she is doing is nothing particularly abnormal in comparison to her town play. The best lead I've got is on Haunted with his weird push on people (mainly me) for p'much playing the game, and suddenly dropping the mirdo lead, but even then, that's not much.

I said I'd swing if need be. ##UNVOTE: PikaMasterJesi ##VOTE: mirdo that makes 5.
I just noticed i should rather ##unvote Haunted and ##Vote QuakingPunch
Because: He is pushing a townie Lynch for no reason under the hood of preventing a lottery. Also as i said (See Mords reasoning) my Lynch doesnt provide Information.
Just because i wrongly used the word bandwagon once doesnt mean that im banding with people here like crazy. Say i Flip scum . When you go back to analyse by posts that i didnt Bond wirg ANYONE. Just agreed with people when they Made sense.
You're saying this as if you've been confirmed townie. You haven't been, no one has. And your lynch does provide information, on people we need information on.

Also Epist and Bb might be on to something.
And QP was TSM before. Which we had suspecion on anyway.
Haunted is scummy but his lynch provides little information, or no info at all.
TSM was scummy about entirely for his silence. QP is not silent at all. Completely different scenarios.

After the death of Bowser, everyone was shaken up, almost unable to speak. In the end, nobody could come up with any great ideas, so they decided it would be best to lynch someone they already hated. Worst case scenario: an annoying Mushroom Kingdom member was gone.
Tumble: Why would any of Bowser's Minions disguise themselves as me? I'm innocent! Oh dear, things are looking dicey for me, aren't they.
Thwomp: Yes, they are.
And mirdo was banished.

J9zU8A7BLD-R4dNSTbj5UueiP28Hh1oXV-Ze9rONx_DqLmlVJUdja44hAT9Fyoialr5bDFKjLYoB9v8mtnXFGp-2QUSs3xnFUr1iuPzvhnpK6oujMh0roeeFzKuSamGRZ5JdReNl

You are Tumble, and you are aligned with the Mushroom Kingdom. You are a strange concoction consisting of a die with a body. You hosted Mario Party 3, and have been known as a beloved guide. You are a patient and responsive explainer, but many don’t even seem to care and hate you by your looks alone. You wish to prove them wrong by finding the location of the Dazzling Star and save them grief, so they can finally see you for who you are.

Passive Ability: Despised

Revealed: When you were at L-3
You replaced Toad in Mario Party 3, and have been despised ever since. Not only were you no true replacement for Toad; Toad wasn’t even a player in that game! Everyone takes out their anger on you, and there’s nothing you can do about it. Because of this, you will be at L-1. This will stop working in LYLO.

Active Ability: Trusted Host
Like Blakers and NinjaPenguin You are a high-quality host. You often explain the details of maps and modes to people, so they can get the best possible experience. This leads everyone, including Bowser’s Minions, to put high amounts of trust in you. Once a game, you may PM the hosts Confidant: [Player]. Every night, that player will tell you who they targeted and what ability they used on that player. If that player is not aligned with the Mushroom Kingdom, the names of abilities will be their safeclaim equivalent. If that player dies, you may choose another player.
No Action Bonus: 5 Coins

Superstar Ability: Slice and Dice
You strangely do not have limbs that are attached to your body. This allows to to fling them in any direction you choose. You can use those limbs to repel any potential attacker. The impact of your die allows you to finish those attackers. If you have a Superstar during the night, you may PM the hosts Slice. You will be informed of all players who attempted to use an ability with any negative effect on you. You must then kill one of them. The next night, you will be PM’d one of the abilities that the player/s used on you.

Win Condition: Eliminate all obstacles to the Mushroom Kingdom regaining the Dazzling Star.

mirdo (5): mordacazir (349-376), rainyman123 (354-), Haunted Water (359-385), quakingpunch73 (423-), mordacazir (425-), lord o da rings (437-)
PikaMasterJesi (0): mordacazir (376-425), lord o da rings (402-437)
bbninjas (0): Epist (363-395)
quakingpunch73 (1): bbninjas (365-391), mirdo (434-)
Haunted Water (1): Epist (395-), mirdo (430-434)
Not Receiving Votes: (Mordacazir, Epist, lord o da rings, double o squirtle, rainyman123, Celever)

Nobody has been subbed out, but @PikaMasterJesi and @double o squirtle were close. If you don't pick up your activity a bit, I may sub you out mid-day tomorrow.

Night 2 has not started yet. Please wait ~30 minutes for another update.

As everyone resigned to their beds, Clockwork Castle started to tick, until suddenly it was daytime again. Everyone was flabbergasted, and didn't quite know what to do. The members of Bowser's Minions were upset they couldn't kill anybody, and the members of the Mushroom Kingdom were upset they couldn't investigate anyone. They decided as a group, however, that it was best to move on with the banishment.
Daisy: Where should we go?
MC Ballyhoo: Let's spin the spinner to find out!
Almost paralyzed with excitement, MC Ballyhoo spun the spinner, landing on Chaos Castle.

The stage for today is Chaos Castle.
10 players are alive, therefore 6 votes are required to lynch by majority.
Day 3 starts now, and will last 120 hours. It will end at 8:00 AM EST on Tuesday, June 6th. Here's a countdown for your convenience.
Celever is no longer silenced.
I do not want any more last second lynches. I expect at least 50% of the majority on one person by June 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back