Finished Mafia XL: Age of Piracy: Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes asking if you provided a safeclaim for mafia that has the same name or different name as the role of the person.

So for example, he wants to know if Bill can be a safeclaim AND a real role.
Oh, I see what you mean. I won't confirm or deny anything regarding the specific nature of safeclaims, but you can be assured that safeclaims are, well, safe. Can't give you anything more than that. ^.^

Scattered, Camo isn't the best lynch option (and I don't wish to see a turbo on something besides a sure thing). I've seen Rainy (and Celever, but he's safe for now) viewing this thread plenty of times. Camo may be a good lynch to look at tomorrow, but he's not the best option for today. If Rainy is a townie, it's his fault if we lose by lynching him. Town Rainy always attempted to add to the conversation. I think this new Rainy may be his scum version. In addition, I see no other truly tenable scumteam that does not include Rainy.
P.S. Did nobody read my thoughts in Post 654?

I think Mass claim is a good idea- It's Mylo and the doctor is dead so...

@Celever - Where are you?
I'd like to see your ability's results. Why did you ask that of me and then not give your own ability's results?

You’re Henry Morgan, and you’re aligned with The Motley Crew. Back in the eighteenth century, you and your fellow Pirate Lord Bartholomew Roberts set forth the Pirata Codex, a written form of the Code of the Brethren. You’re not quite sure how you’re still alive. Must have something to do with all that alchemy stuff you dabbled in, eh?

Passive Ability: Keep to the Code
At any point during the Day, if a Keeper of the Code votes for you, that player’s vote weight will be set to 0 for the rest of the Day.

Active Ability: Foresight
Something to do with all that alchemy has left its mark. It seems you’ve gained a measure of power over the future––not enough to change it, but enough to see that which normally cannot be seen. Once per Night Phase, you may PM the hosts the name of a player. You will be told their alignment. You cannot use this Ability if it you used it successfully during the previous Night.

Active Ability: Legacy
On Night 0, and after a Keeper of the Code dies, you must PM the hosts the name of a player (excluding yourself), who will become the Keeper of the Code.

Win Condition: All threats to the Motley Crew are eliminated.
As you can see here, Drac designated one of us as the Keeper of Night the Code.

When it comes to the lynch today, here are my updated thoughts. Celever is basically confirmed to be Elizabeth Swann (based on LC's results) and TAE is Bootstrap Bill. We shouldn't lynch either of them today. The hosts said they would provide the "or the player with Role X as a safeclaim" if it was necessary. That was not provided on LC's role. In addition, neither or those roles could ever be part of the East India Company (Elisabeth might be based on her upbringing, but it seems highly unlikely). Instead, let's focus on Rainy. If a suspected townie with no role-based clearing doesn't speak on MYLO, the town basically deserves to lose.
P.S. After Rainy flips scum, Camo/Blakers and KoN are the remaining scum (though it can't hurt to reexamine Celever and TAE at that point). I know I'm town, scattered has survived two kills, and Celever and TAE are mostly confirmed town by LC's role.
P.P.S. If Blakers is Elisabeth Swann, Celever is the best lynch. @Blakers Are you Elisabeth Swann?
Yes, it was provided in LC's role. Check post #303. Celever is by no means cleared. But what I'm wondering is why you're trying to clear him when he's clearly been online and has avoided responding to anything. He needs to speak up for himself. That goes for you too, Rainy.
Without considering inactives, it's either TAE or Camoclone.

I say this because I have no intention in lynching inactives. If we are to lose because the scum team were silent and got away with that- that is not the town's fault.

Anyway, Camo's ability to redirect stuff matches the thing Lord talked about the monkey. That is the only lead I have. It also matches the idea that the scum team must have been trying to manipulate and ignite the interest in lynching Lord after I brought it up. It also matches the insane push on Keeper's lynch, a perfect chance to set the town up and get town cred.

My vote goes to Camoclone if nothing comes up on TAE. The others I'm just not going to pretend are actually part of this game.
No intention to lynch inactives when we have good reasons to lynch them, and they've been avoiding the thread? Why not?

@scattered mind please give your Ability results. @Celever and @rainyman123 please contribute and give at least partial role claims.

Im not going to defend Celever or anything, however I do know that he was busy with a different forum game which is probably why he was absent today from this game.

However, @rainyman123 I would like to hear a reasoning for ignoring this thread.

Scattered, Camo isn't the best lynch option (and I don't wish to see a turbo on something besides a sure thing). I've seen Rainy (and Celever, but he's safe for now) viewing this thread plenty of times. Camo may be a good lynch to look at tomorrow, but he's not the best option for today. If Rainy is a townie, it's his fault if we lose by lynching him. Town Rainy always attempted to add to the conversation. I think this new Rainy may be his scum version. In addition, I see no other truly tenable scumteam that does not include Rainy.
P.S. Did nobody read my thoughts in Post 654?

Fine, lynch rainyman. Pretty sure he's scum, but I was trying to make a point about not considering him because he's not playing, and that it's not fair, but whatever.
The rest of your reads are based on roles and host hunting' which I am not good with, and don't think it's good to play in general. (not the goal of the game).

Speaking of hosthunting instead of scumhunting- I don't consider rainy because I trust the hosts not to ruin this game with letting an inactive scum survive until MYLO, but maybe I'm wrong.

I'd like to see your ability's results. Why did you ask that of me and then not give your own ability's results?

Ye checked yer records––newly updated by the sea turtles––and learned that Vom did not have any Items this Night.

Ye checked yer records––newly updated by the sea turtles––and learned that Jadethepokemontrainer did not have any Items this Night.

Ye checked yer records––newly updated by the sea turtles––and learned that Keeper of Night had one Item this Night, and they passed it to Lord o da rings.

Ye checked yer records––newly updated by the sea turtles––and learned that Blakers did not have any Items this Night.

Ye checked yer records––newly updated by the sea turtles––and learned that Celever did not have any Items this Night.

The rest of your reads are based on roles and host hunting' which I am not good with, and don't think it's good to play in general. (not the goal of the game).
The scumhunting (to decide if Camo or Blakers is scum) comes the next day. I can still point out some of Rainy's scummy behavior if you want me to. If Rainy was acting 100% townlike, I might reconsider my theory. In this case, there is scummy behavior that reinforces it.
Yes, it was provided in LC's role. Check post #303. Celever is by no means cleared.
?
Speaking of hosthunting instead of scumhunting- I don't consider rainy because I trust the hosts not to ruin this game with letting an inactive scum survive until MYLO, but maybe I'm wrong.
This was Rainy's first day that he didn't post. The hosts wouldn't have known. If Keeper, Celever, and Rainy won't post, I fully expect to see two modkills and one sub out by the beginning of tomorrow.

I will vote for Rainy in 6 hours. I want to see other posts first.

I will vote Rainyman as well.

Also it's time for this to be made public. I'm a neighbor with Blakers and Ninjapenguin. It's extremely likely that one of them is scum.

Also it's time for this to be made public. I'm a neighbor with Blakers and Ninjapenguin. It's extremely likely that one of them is scum.
To elaborate, this is why I'm sure that one of Camo/Blakers is scum, and not both. I have no other reason for saying this. In addition, it's true that the ability Camo posted is Blakers's ability. We have not claimed in there besides that. In the QT, Blakers has been super active, unlike in thread. In addition, he has consistently bandwagoned whatever Camo has said (whenever Camo's reads were wrong). Camo has also behaved somewhat strangely (For example, he believes that lord's death somehow means that Keeper can now be lynched). I'd also like to point out that they were both pushing Celever as the best lynch throughout the night, which I believe is one of them trying to set up a mislynch on him, once again pointing to Celever being town.

Also, yes I'm pretty sure that KoN can be lynched now but I'm not worried enough about the indie to risk it.

Camo, would you mind claiming at this point? We're obviously not getting roleclaims from Rainy and Cel (though we do know that Cel is Elizabeth Swann). Scattered, TAE, Blakers, KoN, and I have claimed (at least partially). You're the only one left.
P.S. Once you claim, I'll reveal everything except for 2 abilities. Knowing those will help the scum much more than the town.

Is Celever silenced? He's viewing the thread again, and I don't think he would ever decide not to speak.

Actually I'll partially claim.

You’re Sao Feng, and you’re aligned with The Motley Crew. You’re the self-proclaimed ruler over Singapore, from which you run all the passages of the South China Sea. You’ve had dealings with the dark arts in the past––you even have a copy of the navigational charts to World’s End in your most revered uncle’s temple!

Passive Ability: Pirate Lord of Singapore
You’re one of the Pirate Lords of the Brethren Court, the council of the most successful pirates during piracy’s golden age. You may speak to your fellow Pirate Lords in the separately sent QuickTopic.

Passive Ability: Charm of Power
Before you left Singapore, the scribes of your most revered uncle’s temple bestowed upon you a charm of weathering, enabling you to survive even the worst environmental dangers. As such, you can’t be affected by any negative effects of Ports.

[snip]

Active Ability: Piece of Eight
As a Pirate Lord, you hold a piece of eight; a trinket that is the symbol of your power. On Night 0, you will be given a list of three pieces of eight. You must choose one of them for your own. On Night 1, you must PM the hosts the name of a player (except one of the other members of the Brethren Court). You will pass your piece of eight to that player.

Win Condition: All threats to the Motley Crew are eliminated.

Ye be one of the famed Pirate Lords, rulers of the Brethren Court. And, of course, you must bring with ye the symbol of your power. Ye must choose one of these three items to take with you upon this voyage as your piece of eight. Each does something, but of course, ye don’t know what.
  • Jade Captain's Knot
  • Calf-horn Snuff Box
  • Pair of Tobacco Cutters

You received an Item:

Item: Jade Captain’s Knot
This is a piece of eight, one of the trinkets said in lore to symbolize power. When it comes into your possession, you will learn the location of another piece of eight.

You must pass this item the first Night after you receive it.

You learned that NinjaPenguin is in possession of a piece of eight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back