Finished Mafia LXI: Forest Fire: Game Over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: Jade
*Looks at player list*

:eyes: :eyes:
##WELCOMEBACK: MegaPod

Hai Guys :D

Uhh wait do I need to be bolded? Oop

##WELCOMEBACK: MegaPod

Looks like y'all are having fun btw omg

fair warning: this is a kinda shitty way to read people, would not recommend, 7.8/10 too much water.

Basically on entry people could look strained, maybe sketchy, or genuine, and it's easiest to see that on entry – at least that's what i recall from someone on MU. Hopefully I understood that right.

Jade's entry didn't feel too strained, not as much as cel's first few posts or vom's. It is however pretty easy to fake that sort of post as scum.
So yeah, I snapread that town but definitely need to reevaluate that on further posting.

rainbow:

Amici
Lily
Jade
Cel
Vom

(scattered/mega/bb not included cuz they haven't posted, me not included cuz why tf would i put myself in my own reads)

the smiley feels like it's staring into my soul...

anyhow snap read on you town, really don't feel like you're being coached or anything.

lol i j wanted to do a normal smile with text but ig pb autos it to that

rainbow:

Amici
Lily
Jade
Cel
Vom

(scattered/mega/bb not included cuz they haven't posted, me not included cuz why tf would i put myself in my own reads)

wdym by rainbow?

I'm enjoying your conversation, Ephe and Amici :U

lol agreed cel

amici is super town – suggesting firefighter (ngl first word i thought of was firebender, i'm p sure that's not the same thing lol) cover, being sensible, and right amount of real talk + shitposting
Being sensible? What does that mean for you?
don't like vom's initial vote on lily
Then ask me about it.

I could see Ephemera/Amici, though being experienced as they are I don't think they'd be buddying this hard. Then again...maybe that's what they count on. Thoughts?

Being sensible? What does that mean for you?

Then ask me about it.

I could see Ephemera/Amici, though being experienced as they are I don't think they'd be buddying this hard. Then again...maybe that's what they count on. Thoughts?

1) basically tone, real talk, genuine solving, doesn't feel like bullshit.

2) lily's pretty new, so with that context i don't feel like pushing her suspicion of cel's early vote is a good look. Honestly random voting is a weird as hell thing, easy to see that as sus if you're not familiar with it.

3) lol

okay, real answer to 3) here

wolves want you to think they wouldn't be doing stuff ig, anything else is wine – which isn't necessarily a scummy thing. wine is wine.
I'm town though, find amici as town, and assumedly amici also found me.
Why wouldn't we work together?

We all know you love it :L

Don’t you know better than to put someone this close to a hammer?

am i missing something? hammer where
hammer go brrrrrrr

but really what? is it an inside joke? did i misinterpret something?

@Ephemera Hammer is usually majority (I.e. 5). You put Vom at 3 votes when there was momentum behind her RVSwagon, with votes coming in left right and centre from lots of different people. We know people don’t always count the votes in rvs and we’ve had some awfully close near misses in the past on the Beach, and I would have though that you’d know better than to risk it.

okay, real answer to 3) here

wolves want you to think they wouldn't be doing stuff ig, anything else is wine – which isn't necessarily a scummy thing. wine is wine.
So you’re working together?

@Ephemera Hammer is usually majority (I.e. 5). You put Vom at 3 votes when there was momentum behind her RVSwagon, with votes coming in left right and centre from lots of different people. We know people don’t always count the votes in rvs and we’ve had some awfully close near misses in the past on the Beach, and I would have though that you’d know better than to risk it.

So you’re working together?

1) uhhh, what? I was the first vote on Vom. Also: today is plurality vote, there is no hammer.

2) duh. Town needs to work with town, that's sorta the point. Amici is town, I am town, we have found each other (at least I'm assuming so).

1) basically tone, real talk, genuine solving, doesn't feel like bullshit.
So, in your opinion, no other player is showing any of these?

Also as a side note there is no swearing on the forums, this goes to everyone. I know things are different in the environment you're used to, but please watch yourselves. Do not edit it out of your post(s) until/if @NinjaPenguin clears it. Or...something.

2) lily's pretty new, so with that context i don't feel like pushing her suspicion of cel's early vote is a good look. Honestly random voting is a weird as hell thing, easy to see that as sus if you're not familiar with it.
I didn't push it though, I made one half-serious vote to see what happened.
You say that like I told you to steer clear of her. Also for the record, at no point have you worked together - all you've done is mark each other as town at every possible chance. It started off as a meme but you've kept it going even now.
but really what? is it an inside joke? did i misinterpret something?
The first two lines were fine, you're just trying to fluff now.

1) uhhh, what? I was the first vote on Vom. Also: today is plurality vote, there is no hammer.
Hmm, I’ll have to go check votes once I’m off my phone cause that’s a big difference Dx. Appreciate the plurality clarification

2) duh. Town needs to work with town, that's sorta the point. Amici is town, I am town, we have found each other (at least I'm assuming so).
You seem very certain that Amici is town? Is there something I missed?

Also as a side note there is no swearing on the forums, this goes to everyone. I know things are different in the environment you're used to, but please watch yourselves. Do not edit it out of your post(s) until/if @NinjaPenguin clears it. Or...something.
Aside, is this new? I thought the forums were PG-13?

Aside, is this new? I thought the forums were PG-13?
They are, but swearing in general is a no-no. That's why I made sure it was ok when I joined the PBB server because, well...
ssb6bwxqm4311.jpg

Oh dang, knew i was forgetting something. Sorry for the swears :p
...i'm kind of a vulgar person when you get past the formalities, sorry!

Okay, new posts! Yay, love interaction.

So, in your opinion, no other player is showing any of these?

I didn't push it though, I made one half-serious vote to see what happened.

You say that like I told you to steer clear of her. Also for the record, at no point have you worked together - all you've done is mark each other as town at every possible chance. It started off as a meme but you've kept it going even now.

The first two lines were fine, you're just trying to fluff now.

1) nope! please don't put those words in my mouth, just amici's towniness was pretty obvious to me off of her first few posts. the other players are harder to tell for me.

2) i guess so? i took that, tried to get something out of it, and did for the most part. i'm not a fan of how we're interacting with each other – could you be town misreading me? maybe, but i just feel like currently it's more scum pushing an easy-looking (easy? if you want to elim me i'm not gonna make it easy :p) mislunch.

3) eh. it wasn't a meme for me. I genuinely read amici town, it's not "marking" her town – i just really can't see a world where we're w/w together and i just completely townread her – that's soooo sus if either of us flips scum. it's definitely a stretch to make this read – pre-flip associative reads are bleh.

4) banter is NAI. i'm in this game to have fun and hunt scum, i don't just have to straight up do so with nothing extra.
(also i was pretty confused, and really thought i missed something lol)

Hmm, I’ll have to go check votes once I’m off my phone cause that’s a big difference Dx. Appreciate the plurality clarification

You seem very certain that Amici is town? Is there something I missed?

Yes, I'm pretty sure she's town. Out of everyone posting her tone was best.

re: swearing – I'll remove them after game ends, if that works?
again, sorry about that – really need to cut back on that.

bleh, me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back