Finished Mafia LVII: Big Brother Betrayal: Game Over! Postgame Part 1 Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
Why mirdo? I'm currently reading him as town tbh.
And why Drac for that matter?
Is this who you would nom if you were HoH?
@Marluxion

Yes that's who i would nominate
Process of elimination from my townreads
Violet and Lord o Da rings are scum in very few worlds here since they directly led to Nyora's death

I'm reading Blink and You as town

Therefore the only two scumreads i have left are Drac and Mirdo

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Yes that's who i would nominate
Process of elimination from my townreads
Violet and Lord o Da rings are scum in very few worlds here since they directly led to Nyora's death

I'm reading Blink and You as town

Therefore the only two scumreads i have left are Drac and Mirdo
Confirming the allegience based on. Leading scum member to death is ill advised. If there are 2 scum left i might have assume its you and one of either violet or lord purely for this statement

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Confirming the allegience based on. Leading scum member to death is ill advised. If there are 2 scum left i might have assume its you and one of either violet or lord purely for this statement
Explain? I'm also inclined to agree Lorde is town for directly contributing to killing off scum.

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer

bussing gets them exclusively time if they are mafia
them not being nightkilled gives reason to suspect them the longer the game goes on
also i'm pretty sure there's only 1 scum left, no?

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
If the game is 14 players, there will be 11 Houseguests and 3 members of the Secret Alliance. This means that for the Secret Alliance to win, 5 Houseguests will have to be evicted (as opposed to their three).
yeah there's only one mafia remaining

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
We currently only have three submissions and that's absolutely awful for this competition, so I'm extending the deadline by 8 hours. If we get all the submissions in sooner than that, I'll end the competition sooner.
I really don't like doing this and for those who haven't submitted yet, you're lucky this happened in a competition based off getting a high number of submissions, or else you would be getting a warning right now.

Last edited:

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Week 5 HOH Results
Question 1: Who does the majority think is more likely to send flowers after the first date, GM DracLord or VioletValkyrie?
Jadethepokemontrainer, VioletValkyrie, and GM DracLord answered GM DracLord.
Blinkehyo, mirdo, and Marluxion answered VioletValkyrie.
As it is a tie, nobody has been eliminated.
Question 2: Who does the majority think is more intelligent, VioletValkyrie or Lord o da rings?
GM DracLord, mirdo, and Marluxion answered VioletValkyrie.
Jadethepokemontrainer, VioletValkyrie, Blinkehyo answered Lord o da rings.
Question 3: What does the majority think is more annoying, people who don’t wash their dishes or people who don’t wash their clothes?
Jadethepokemontrainer and GM DracLord answered people who don't wash their dishes.
VioletValkyrie, Blinkehyo, mirdo, and Marluxion answered people who don't wash their clothes.
Jadethepokemontrainer and GM DracLord answered in the minority and have been eliminated.
Question 4: Who would the majority rather be stuck in an elevator with, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK or Nyora?
VioletValkyrie and mirdo answered TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK.
Blinkehyo and Marluxion answered Nyora.
Question 5: Who would the majority choose to babysit their kids, VioletValkyrie or mirdo?
Blinkehyo and Marluxion answered VioletValkyrie.
VioletValkyrie and mirdo answered mirdo.
Question 6: Who does the majority think is more likely to secretly be a celebrity, Celever or bbninjas?
VioletValkyrie, Blinkehyo, mirdo, and Marluxion answered Celever.
As it was unanimous, nobody has been eliminated.
Tiebreaker: What is the total number of times that everybody combined picked in the majority this competition? (i.e. If Player A picked in the majority in Question 1, Player B picked in the majority in Question 1 and Question 2, and Player C picked in the majority in Question 1 and Question 2, there would be five total times)
VioletValkyrie answered 16.
Blinkehyo answered 13.
mirdo answered 4.
Marluxion answered 2.
The correct answer was 28 (six times in Question 1, six times in Question 2, four times in Question 3, four times in Question 4, four times in Question 5, and four times in Question 6).

Which means congratulations VioletValkyrie on becoming Head of Household!

Week 5 Nominations
@VioletValkyrie, as this week's Head of Household, you have up to 24 hours to make your two nominations for eviction. Please make them bolded in-thread and tag me so I can be sure to see them. You may still confer with your fellow houseguests as much as you wish during these 24 hours to help you make your decision.

The following players need to post more in the next 48 hours to meet the activity requirements for the week:
Needs to make at least 5 more posts in the next 48 hours:
@Blinkehyo
@mirdo
Needs to make at least 4 more posts in the next 48 hours:
@Lord o da rings
Needs to make at least 3 more posts in the next 48 hours:
@VioletValkyrie
@GM DracLord
Needs to make at least 2 more posts in the next 48 hours:
@Jadethepokemontrainer

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Haha, I signed up for this game to win comps, and win comps I shall. God I love BB.

So my initial thoughts are nomming Drac as all you've done about my suspicion on you is try to convince Marluxion that Lorde or I are scum for bussing the other scum? That seems really strange to me, and it's a really big stretch as you're trying to claim both of us could be scum for doing the same thing, when there's only one scum left, and we're (in my opinion) arguably the biggest town players here.

My only other ideas are Blinkehyo and mirdo for inactivity, but I support Lorde's read on Blink (as well as Jade's support) more than I'd suspect mirdo of being scum in this game, so it makes it easy to pick between the two.

Therefore, if no one stops me or convinces me otherwise, Drac and Blinkehyo will be nominated at the end of this ceremony.

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
Therefore, if no one stops me or convinces me otherwise, Drac and Blinkehyo will be nominated at the end of this ceremony.
Blink is completely dead to the world and still reads more towards scum than say mirdo, so that works. Drac's whole theory about scum bussing is all fine and logical until he brings up the "they could both be scum" point, when literally in the OP it's confirmed:
There's a three person alliance that's been created before the show even started, and we wanted to have a little fun with it.
And two of them: Vom and Nyora, are dead. There shouldn't be more than 1 scum left (unless NP's already seeping his beloved bastard content into this game).

I support those noms, though.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
And two of them: Vom and Nyora, are dead. There shouldn't be more than 1 scum left (unless NP's already seeping his beloved bastard content into this game).
There's a second intruder in the game, it's Blakers I know it is

I think (or at least hope) we're quite safe to just say there's a single scum left and really, right now after all that I'm thinking it's Drac.

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Haha, I signed up for this game to win comps, and win comps I shall. God I love BB.

So my initial thoughts are nomming Drac as all you've done about my suspicion on you is try to convince Marluxion that Lorde or I are scum for bussing the other scum? That seems really strange to me, and it's a really big stretch as you're trying to claim both of us could be scum for doing the same thing, when there's only one scum left, and we're (in my opinion) arguably the biggest town players here.

My only other ideas are Blinkehyo and mirdo for inactivity, but I support Lorde's read on Blink (as well as Jade's support) more than I'd suspect mirdo of being scum in this game, so it makes it easy to pick between the two.

I see myself as not reminding Marluxion that neither Lord nor you is confo town just because you bussed a scum members. Although how I say it and how you interpret it does carry the same meaning it would lead to a totally different conclusion.
IIRC, during that statement I was still in doubt with the number scum member left alive hence how that extra comment was included

GM DracLord

Shadow of Death
Blink is completely dead to the world and still reads more towards scum than say mirdo, so that works. Drac's whole theory about scum bussing is all fine and logical until he brings up the "they could both be scum" point, when literally in the OP it's confirmed:

I support those noms, though.

Since I didn't enter the game from the beginning, I might have missed out a few detail so I don't ever remember reading anything about there are only 3 scum members. Like I said, I may have missread here and there.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
I see myself as not reminding Marluxion that neither Lord nor you is confo town just because you bussed a scum members. Although how I say it and how you interpret it does carry the same meaning it would lead to a totally different conclusion.
IIRC, during that statement I was still in doubt with the number scum member left alive hence how that extra comment was included
You see, I'd agree with you if you didn't say this:

If there are 2 scum left i might have assume its you and one of either violet or lord purely for this statement
Because this isn't simply stating that we aren't confo town, this is stating you're assuming we're scum, which therefore leads Marluxion to believe the possibility that we're scum. Sure, how you say it and how I interpret it leads to different conclusions, however it seems you've been saying it in order to lead suspicion onto Lorde or I, in order to turn any town willing to wagon you against us. This brings town numbers down, achieving scum's goal, meaning I believe it makes perfect sense for this to be a suspicious act.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Might be a little short notice but I'm making my final nominations around midnight PST (just under four hours from now) so if you want to further discuss with me, you have until then. I don't want to sleep through another deadline like I almost did this morning, so I'd rather give my nominations before going to sleep.

Marluxion

Aspiring Trainer
i misunderstood the tiebreaker to an extreme degree lmao
i thought it was asking the number of unanimous categories there would be

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
Well, thanks to who ever is scum. Cause Cel would've actually been my biggest scum read.

But that also means that one of the only reads rn is gone and therefore have not much to say.
(also that I didn't have that much time but don't tell anyone)
Also turns out i read that tie breaker very wrong. That sentence was so confusing and my head was not good that day. Oh well.

Vi is the chosen one when it comes to HoH comps anyway so I don't mind. Plus she is pretty much cleared cause she nomminated Nyora last week. So thats neato

Status
Not open for further replies.