Finished Mafia LVII: Big Brother Betrayal: Game Over! Postgame Part 1 Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Pity :/

I would support Vom making a Zone nomination for policy lynch (@Celver, take this as one of the people who I would nominate today as HoH), I’ve played with Zone as scum, he makes the same fuss and blames his town meta as unavoidable (it is definitely avoidable), meaning you can’t read into his meta. The fact is that Zone is chaotic and his plays cause drama.

For those who argue that experienced players should see through experienced players’ lies; this is a faulty argument because experienced players know to say all the right things. The reason experienced players are good is because they regularly fool everyone. (If they couldn’t fool everyone, then they would get lynched and their plays can’t be good.)

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK You say that you can’t read me because I’m too experienced, but Cel is even more experienced than me yet you read him confidently.
It’s all about difficulty to read. I find you to be more difficult than anybody else I’ve played with in the sense that you are never really too telling in your alignment. With Cel it’s a bit easier for me.

Zone Q11

『Plebeian』『He who Hails from NovelUpdates Forum』
I think you mistook part of my last post for being within the failed quote :p
Oh. You're right. My bad.
I want him to lay out his position now so we have time to criticise it. I wouldn't be pushing this if he didn't push to get the position to some extent himself.
To be fair, I wouldn't be surprised if she were to be confused as to who to choose as anyone else would who had voted her.
Aside from that, I plan to vote you or Geyde next time as HoH to see how better things will fare. (Because despite everything, a lack of decision making is actually worse objectively and subjectively for me.)
Not necessarily; at the time we didn't know that he'd fully caught up and may have just mostly caught up.
He had a 20 minute gap, and he stated that he had read the majority of the thread.
Naturally I expect him to be able to say a little bit more than just one person.
What you said made it seem like there was something especially towny from me that had occurred after the post you wanted a response to
I do not understand how you interpret my one-dimensional sentences like that, but okay.
otherwise it's an assumption that he's read the whole thread.
Not the whole, according to his words, but I had expected more.
I would support Vom making a Zone nomination for policy lynch (@Celver, take this as one of the people who I would nominate today as HoH),
bbninjas, I feel as if we're on a path of a long lasting hatred~
I’ve played with Zone as scum,
100% forgotten.
he makes the same fuss and blames his town meta as unavoidable (it is definitely avoidable), meaning you can’t read into his meta.
80% forgotten about self-blaming town meta, but whatever is unavoidable is definitely unavoidable when it comes to me.
The fact is that Zone is chaotic and his plays cause drama.
This is a true statement in this forum and in my homeforum. No objections whatsoever, sir~

JCMaxwell

Aspiring Trainer
Hey everyone, I apologize for being so inactive. I just got out of some midterm exams, need to commute home now but intend to respond to all of this later tonight.

Geyde

Needs pictures of Spiderman
It’s all about difficulty to read. I find you to be more difficult than anybody else I’ve played with in the sense that you are never really too telling in your alignment. With Cel it’s a bit easier for me.

lowkey I think this will flip scum because of this comment exclusively.
It screams outside knowledge : P

Geyde

Needs pictures of Spiderman
Hey everyone, I apologize for being so inactive. I just got out of some midterm exams, need to commute home now but intend to respond to all of this later tonight.

Read thread + give thoughts as you go

JCMaxwell

Aspiring Trainer
Read thread + give thoughts as you go
I will. I'll have a good bit posted within the next few hours. I have a three-hour Pathfinder session starting in half an hour, but I'll be able to do a bit of review during that and post more extended thoughts afterwards as I'll be up late tonight.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
@Vom, you wanted to be HoH, you won the election, time to come up with some pledges around what you're gonna achieve in your term as HoH.
I was never one for empty political promises. If you must insist, know it's a really bad time as I have a ton of work to do so I can only be on a few hours (most of the time before deadline is overnight for me). So far I'm thinking... @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK and @VioletValkyrie? The former is posting mainly fluff and the latter made a promise to read the thread and disappeared off the face of the earth afterward. I could switch Nick out for one of the inactives, but pretending to contribute is worse than just not contributing imo. A Zone policy lynch would also be ok, but it'd be just that–ok.
I want him to lay out his position now so we have time to criticise it. I wouldn't be pushing this if he didn't push to get the position to some extent himself.
Wait, is this directed at me? Zone got me thinking it might. If it is, her position is lain above. Also how did she push to get the position? I don't remember her doing that.
The fact is that Zone is chaotic and his plays cause drama.
True, but I think it's the lesser evil when it comes to inactivity. Zone does cause chaos, but chaos gets things done when no one else is around.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
lowkey I think this will flip scum because of this comment exclusively.
It screams outside knowledge : P
Shockingly enough this isn’t the first time something like that has happened. Everyone here who has played a game with me before will know how I play. Look back at previous games and see consistency if you wish.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Shockingly enough this isn’t the first time something like that has happened. Everyone here who has played a game with me before will know how I play. Look back at previous games and see consistency if you wish.
Nick how do you feel about being nominated?

Draskk

Blast From The Past
/FoS Gekki
There is literally no town, neut or scum who would ever ignore me. Especially when I play the Devil's Advocate. If you can get town vibes from Celever, then it means that you have at least read my post in this page (Page 7).
This logic is garbage, I was getting ready to leave the house and believe it or not I can form my own reads without help.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
ast game he caused people to claim simply because he wanted to know what their roles were and how they interacter with his
That's true but Zone made planning as scum really annoying since he was a wild card. Obviously there are downsides to keeping him around, but if everyone agrees that he's a wild card he can cause next to no damage while sprouting ideas and connections, at least late game. I just think there are more positives than negatives, but not so much that I'd be completely opposed to a Zone policy lynch.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
This logic is garbage, I was getting ready to leave the house and believe it or not I can form my own reads without help.
Well, you're not getting ready to leave the house now (presumably). Do you have a response now?

Celever

Wheeeee~
It's 1:30AM and normally I'm asleep by now but have had a rough night and just caught up. Not gonna put down any deep thoughts or analysis except that if it's established that Zone is a wildcard (I've skipped a couple games, didn't realise this is his reputation here) then I'm gonna leave this clip here:

If there's a possibility of Zone cutting our brakes down the line, let's get rid of him now.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
If there's a possibility of Zone cutting our brakes down the line, let's get rid of him now.
I mean, he can't unless we let him. If you don't argue with everything he says, he just keeps saying things that may or may not put you on the right track. He seems to fill in the shoes of the more vocal players when they're not around anymore, but for that to happen it has to be pretty late game.

To those set on a Zone policy lynch, consider the benefits too. If you're still set on a Zone policy lynch, I will respect your experience (since most of you are way more experienced than me) and nominate him. But think about it.

As for the second nominee, if Zone was to be nominated, would be Nick. We mislynched Violet last game for the exact same reason, and Nick was acting like this last game and he was scum. I hate to rely on meta, but there isn't enough on either of them (or anyone else for that matter) to legitimately incriminate them. At least not until Nick answers my question.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
The former is posting mainly fluff and the latter made a promise to read the thread and disappeared off the face of the earth afterward.
We mislynched Violet last game for the exact same reason,

Oh yeah, right. I've been paying a lot less attention to this game and really just been waiting for the next competition to go up. I didn't have anything interesting to add or to reply to other people's thoughts so I figured making a post saying "I've got nothing" wouldn't do anything for the game.

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Oh yeah, right. I've been paying a lot less attention to this game and really just been waiting for the next competition to go up. I didn't have anything interesting to add or to reply to other people's thoughts so I figured making a post saying "I've got nothing" wouldn't do anything for the game.
What do you plan to do when the next competition goes up? If this one is any indication then :LLL

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
What do you plan to do when the next competition goes up? If this one is any indication then :LLL

If I'm nominated, I'd win the veto and use it to take myself off the block. If not I'd look through the thread, see if it'd be a good idea to save one of the nominees if I think they're town and then attempt to win and act accordingly with the veto from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.