Finished Mafia LVII: Big Brother Betrayal: Game Over! Postgame Part 1 Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
My main target is Geyde.
This still doesn't explain why. Why is your main target Geyde?

There are other questions asked of you that you still have not answered. Please answer those.

That brings me back to why I tried for the Diamond Veto. I wanted to take Violet off the block and confer the replacement but then I looked back and decided to go ahead and dm NP that it would be Vom
So you're going to nominate Vom? Why? Because people have been telling you to? What would be your reasons for nomming Vom, besides that people have been telling you to?

I've got a huge Biology project due tomorrow so I'm going to be spending a lot of time on that. If I'm not back on today, that's why.

Celever

Wheeeee~
Spoiler: he nominated Geyde because I've been targeting him for a while (though haven't given an ounce of explanation yet, so I'm very keen to see Nick's reasoning still) and if he flips town he can say he was just following me, which is also why he didn't discuss it, to relieve himself of any culpability.

Unfortunately, I can see that play from him as either alignment.

This is also probably why he's nominating Vom, cos I (and bb) have said he's scummy. Issue is, he's scummy due predominantly at this point thanks to his contact with Nick, assuming the hypothesis that Nick is scum. I thought that was laid out pretty well in the thread, so Nick may have just outed himself lol.

Still need reasons as to why you nominated Violet. And Vom, now. And also Geyde, to disprove my theory, cos the theory don't look good for you.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
Why did you nominate Geyde? Why is he your target? What reasons do you have for nominating him? Hell, if you regretted it, why did you nominate me? What was your goal there?
Give us reasons for noms. It's been so long and almost everyone who's been active has been asking you and you haven't responded to any of them giving knowledge that really, should be public, even in BB. You know this.
Here's why I think I nommed you. I guess I wanted to test you on this.
If I'm nominated, I'd win the veto and use it to take myself off the block. If not I'd look through the thread, see if it'd be a good idea to save one of the nominees if I think they're town and then attempt to win and act accordingly with the veto from there.
idk why I was so stupid

Mafian Vom might have not selected Nick for two reasons:
-- Nick is a scumbuddy like you said.
-- Nick is town, and Vom didn't want more negative attention from you and myself (I think this is very likely)
I concur with the underlined part of the latter statement.

As for Geyde, his week 1 interactions seemed a bit off, like bad off, too me.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Here's why I think I nommed you. I guess I wanted to test you on this.

You guess? You wanted to test me on what?

If it's the veto, as someone who played BB3 you know my reputation for winning veto comps. That reasoning makes no sense and "wanting to test me" honestly makes me interpret it as you believing on a personal level that I'm not good enough for the game I signed up for, and/or that you think you're better than me and have the right to play around to see if I'm good enough, or whatever. This veto wasn't even skill-based anyways.

If it's not for the veto, stop being vague as hell and explain this stuff to me. I've had absolutely no clue what any of your messages regarding me have been about through the entire game, we've been playing for 10 days now and nothing you've said has made any sense, that and you're not explaining anything when I ask you for information!

This stuff you're saying is vague and isn't understandable, I've got no clue what you're trying to "explain" to me, and I'm just getting frustrated.

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
My main target is Geyde. Had I not felt like I'd been through a trash composter, melted and put through that composter several times over and reformed I'd have taken more time and conferred with everyone before making my decision. That brings me back to why I tried for the Diamond Veto. I wanted to take Violet off the block and confer the replacement but then I looked back and decided to go ahead and dm NP that it would be Vom
something seems off about your reasoning here
Did you know prior to picking it that anyone who chooses it along with you wouldn't get it? Because it seems silly of you to choose one and not see the caviot of ruining someone else's chances of getting it as well

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
You guess? You wanted to test me on what?

If it's the veto, as someone who played BB3 you know my reputation for winning veto comps. That reasoning makes no sense and "wanting to test me" honestly makes me interpret it as you believing on a personal level that I'm not good enough for the game I signed up for, and/or that you think you're better than me and have the right to play around to see if I'm good enough, or whatever. This veto wasn't even skill-based anyways.

If it's not for the veto, stop being vague as hell and explain this stuff to me. I've had absolutely no clue what any of your messages regarding me have been about through the entire game, we've been playing for 10 days now and nothing you've said has made any sense, that and you're not explaining anything when I ask you for information!

This stuff you're saying is vague and isn't understandable, I've got no clue what you're trying to "explain" to me, and I'm just getting frustrated.

I said "guess". I was in a state of delirium at the time and feeling rushed since I wasn't going to be able to get on when I woke up. I have no recollection of what I was thinking. I regret any harm I may have caused you and did not intend for you to take it in either of those ways. It had nothing to do with prior BB experiences.

something seems off about your reasoning here
Did you know prior to picking it that anyone who chooses it along with you wouldn't get it? Because it seems silly of you to choose one and not see the caviot of ruining someone else's chances of getting it as well

That thought ran through my mind, yes, but I wanted to try and fix it myself. I am taking what little I have left to admit to my mistakes and try to fix them.
Now, I know that the next vote after the one between Vom and (I assume) Geyde, I'm done for so, at this point, I won't even try to defend myself from that. I take my inevitable death with no resent.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
I said "guess". I was in a state of delirium at the time and feeling rushed since I wasn't going to be able to get on when I woke up. I have no recollection of what I was thinking. I regret any harm I may have caused you and did not intend for you to take it in either of those ways. It had nothing to do with prior BB experiences.
While I'm relieved that's cleared up (thank god) I'm still frustrated with your lack of explaining. Sure, you decided it was a mistake after putting me on the block, but why did you even put me up in the first place in that case? What was your goal or what were you trying to accomplish?

I take my inevitable death with no resent.
I mean hell, you've basically given up by that am I right? Might as well get the information before we'll see you evicted.

Nick Tornell

Haha, art go brrrr
you've basically given up by that am I right?
Yup. There's no point in fighting when I lack skill in everything outside AtE to attempt that and I've tried that already.
why did you even put me up in the first place in that case? What was your goal or what were you trying to accomplish?
At that point I didn't have much time to pick before having to neglect the thread to sleep and school so I just made a decision hastily so as to not get a warning .

NinjaPenguin

Always standing out from the crowd.
Week 2 Eviction
VioletValkyrie has used the Power of Veto to save herself, and TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK has named Vom as the replacement nominee, leaving @Vom and @Geyde as the final nominees for the week.
We will now be moving into the vote and eviction. Everybody else has the next 24 hours to discuss with their fellow houseguests, make their decision about which of these two houseguests to evict and to PM me their vote to evict. The player with more votes to evict will be immediately evicted from the house.
As HoH, TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK will only vote in the case of a tie.

The following players need to post more in the next 24 hours (and vote):
Needs to make at least 2 more posts in the next 48 hours:
@Vom
@mirdo
Needs to make at least 3 more posts in the next 24 hours:
@GM DracLord
Needs to like the role confirmation post and post at least 5 more times in next 24 hours:
@Nyora

Last edited:

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Judging by what Cel was throwing around earlier, I guess Geyde is the better shot? Vom at least talked today, right?
Only thing is I'm a bit uneasy about that after Nick saying Geyde is his target but it's better than not using the veto and I guess it doesn't change things that much either or if both of them are town.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
I don't see the arguements for Geyde being mafian tbh; Vom did a bunch of strange things at the last nomination including pushing for Aqua despite caring not to nominate them, so I think Vom might flip mafian.

Blinkehyo

Aspiring Trainer
Would you say he's town then? Or just that Vom's more likely to flip red here?

I don't buy @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK 's reasoning for taking the diamond ability, knowing full well that such a thing would be chosen for being obviously the more powerful one.
I also feel as though geyde is a better option for a lynch.
At least Vom's posts seem to indicate that she's actually in this game Geyde seems to have a more "lets stay relevant" approach to things

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
Would you say he's town then? Or just that Vom's more likely to flip red here?

I don't buy @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK 's reasoning for taking the diamond ability, knowing full well that such a thing would be chosen for being obviously the more powerful one.
I also feel as though geyde is a better option for a lynch.
At least Vom's posts seem to indicate that she's actually in this game Geyde seems to have a more "lets stay relevant" approach to things

People keep saying that Geyde is a better option for a lynch.

People aren't saying why.

Vom has done scummy things, while I believe Geyde has not. So, yeah, I'd say that Vom's much more likely to flip red.

mirdo

Seagull Overlord and Business Entrepreneur
Ill vote Vom .
Mostly cause there will be quite a bit of information avabile if we lynch him.
Geyde has Not been Talking Today at all.
Which is weird cause they were pretty Active D1. But I'll say that they arent as good of an Option to Lynch Today than Vom is.

Celever

Wheeeee~
The case for Geyde is every one of his posts thus far has been a smokescreen of activity rather than contribution -- Vom has at least contributed to the thread.

That's about it. Let's just get rid of the lurkers and non-players and take the final phases from there, that way we might get like 2 good phases of this game.

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
Sleepy.~ Quick post before bed.

Geyde has Not been Talking Today at all.
Which is weird cause they were pretty Active D1. But I'll say that they arent as good of an Option to Lynch Today than Vom is.
This was basically my only reasoning for opening with saying I was considering the Geyde eviction, was his inactivity when compared to Vom.

While Vom is more active I think that if we're convinced she's more likely to flip scum then we just lay off Geyde for now and see where his potential sub takes us? If/when that's being filled?

Overnight can someone give me a quick rundown on why we're suspecting Vom of more likely being scum? bb, you're saying Vom's done scummy things but could I get more on that?

I'm kinda sitting here being okay with either lynch but let's see what's going in with Vom.

Status
Not open for further replies.